From the Manufacturer
Logitech Alert 750e Outdoor Master System with Night Vision
The complete outdoor video security system you can set up yourself—now with wide-angle night vision.
Get peace of mind in a box. The Logitech Alert 750e Outdoor Master System comes with everything you need to help protect what's important to you—a weatherproof3 HD camera with wide-angle night vision, powerful Windows and Mac software, a free remote viewing account, and simple plug-and-play installation without new wiring. Plus, you can easily expand your system to as many as six cameras—indoors and out. Learn more
Logitech Alert 750e Outdoor Master System for Windows and Mac
Computer, tablet and smartphone sold separately
Minimize wires and networking hassles
- Included HomePlug network adapter uses your home's electrical wiring and outlets to transmit video from the camera to your computer. Learn more about HomePlug Technology >
- Simply install the software, plug the network adapter into your router and wall power outlet, plug the camera into a nearby wall outlet—and you're ready
- No professional installer, excessive wires, IP address setting or router resetting needed
See up to 100 ft. in complete darkness
- Weatherproof3 HD 720p video camera with high-powered night vision illumination makes it easier to recognize important details—day or night, rain or shine
- 130-degree wide-angle lens gives you up to twice the viewing area compared to standard cameras2
2. Standard cameras based on retail availability as of March 2012 and a 40- to 60-degree field of vision.
3. The Logitech Alert outdoor camera is ISO 60529 IP55 rated. Recommended operating temperature -30°C - +50°C (-22°F-120°F).
Keep informed with motion alerts
- You can set up your camera to send motion-triggered alerts to your e-mail address and mobile phone—so you can know in an instant if there is motion on your property
- Set up your alert notifications on a schedule for when you want to be notified or not
- Target vulnerable areas like doors and windows by specifying up to 16 motion-detection zones
Watch from anywhere—for free1
- Master system includes free remote viewing
- Watch live video from any of your Logitech Alert cameras
- Easy to see—just log in to Logitech's secure site from an Internet-connected computer or use free Logitech apps for your iPhone, iPad, Android or Blackberry devices
- Included 2 GB microSD card stores up to a week of recorded video4
- Record video, even when your computer is turned off
- Recordings are automatically backed up to your computer when it is connected to your network
- Only records motion-triggered events—store months of audio and video with as little as 20GB of hard drive space
- Swap in a larger microSD card (up to 32 GB, sold separately) for even more on-camera recording time
4. One week of storage on 2 GB card is based on the amount of motion and audio captured/recorded for typical home location (front door, back door, etc.).
Powerful Logitech Alert Commander software for total control
- Easily set-up and configure your video security system and watch/record/back up video with your Windows or Mac computer
- Set and reconfigure alerts and motions zones anytime you need
- Tilt the camera, zoom in or pan around digitally to zero in on what's happening
- See live video feeds and review what's been recorded on all of your cameras
Indoor and outdoor expandability
- Install up to 6 indoor or outdoor cameras5, in any combination or location
- Easy installation with mounts and hardware included
5. All Logitech Alert cameras are 48V PoE (Power-over-Ethernet) compatible.
Watch what’s happening while you work
Pop-out windows (on Mac only) make it easy to monitor one or more cameras while you surf the web, respond to email or check your Facebook page.
1. Delivery of live video from your cameras to the Web or a mobile device is a free service provided by Logitech. To view live video from the Web, you need a computer with high-speed Internet service and a compatible web browser.
To view live video from a mobile device, a compatible BlackBerry, iPhone, iPad or Android device is required in addition to the appropriate Logitech Alert Web or Mobile Viewer App.
Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G data access is required. Data charges from your provider may apply.
What's in the box
- Logitech Alert outdoor camera
- Master System software CD for Windows; Mac OS software available from the Mac App Store
- Camera power supply
- Network adapter
- 10-foot (3-meter) Ethernet cable
- 20-foot (6-meter) Ethernet cable
- Mounting kit with installation hardware
- 2 GB microSD card (expandable up to 32 GB)
- User documentation
What you need
A Windows or Mac based computer is required for installation
- Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 or higher
- Minimum: 2 GHz processor with 1 GB RAM
- Recommended: 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or faster processor with at least 2 GB RAM
- 1 Mbps or greater Internet upload speed (2 Mbps is recommended)
- Available Ethernet port on your home network
Setup requires a high-speed Internet connection.
Remote viewing requires an Internet browser that supports Adobe Flash Player v10.2 or later (free download)
Logitech alert 750e outdoor master system is the weatherproof, night vision video security system you can set up yourself and count on when you need it. installation is simple and takes just minutes. 750e and 700e are the same physical camera and has same manual, the only difference being the 750e has the additional components which is required to build the complete system.