Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Logitech S120 2.0 Multimedia Speakers, Black
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Drowners Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on December 10, 2008
I have a Dell computer and these speakers, even when turned up all the way, sound great. There is no static or interference of any kind. I would definately recommend these to anyone.
on October 27, 2011
I ordered these to sit on my desk at work and play music on from my smartphone. I only use them at low volume levels, but they have very good, clear sound and for the price they are hard to beat. I would recommend them to anyone who had a similar application in mind.
on December 28, 2014
Ordered 2 sets. One worked, one was defective (no sound at all). They definitely sound like a $10 pair of speakers. Surprised Logitech would put their name on something this shoddy.
on April 15, 2011
Battery powered speakers lose their charge real fast. This way - no worries !
I don't shop retail much these days ! Hear that Best Buy ? No competition = high prices !
Go Amazon !
on December 9, 2014
Not happy with these speakers at all. The sound is very tiny and small. I get there is no base but even the sound it does put out is not clean. Just no impressed at all with this
on June 14, 2012
These speakers have absolutely no bass. That and the 1/8 jack broke off inside of my cell phone and I was unable to get it out. I know these speakers are affordable, but I would recommend spending an extra few dollars and getting better quality ones.
on November 13, 2012
Good speakers for the price. Better quality sound that expected. Good looking and very easy to install. This speakers works well with any sound equipment that you have, phone, iPod, computer, etc. I love it.
on April 8, 2009
This is perfect for an office use, where we wouldn't expect to turn full volume or meticulously pick on slightest sound distortions. $11 for this sound quality is well justified!
on August 1, 2014
Very nice package , very slick , came right on time , and the quality is beautiful but the only let down is that they arent very loud , but its a steal for the price . Thumbs up.
on July 14, 2014
The sound is okay, but they don't turn up very loud without distorting the notes/music. Kind of sorry I purchased these and will only buy this type of item in stores from now on.