Logitech Alert 700e Outdoor Add-on Camera with Night Vision
Expand your Logitech Alert security coverage—now with night vision.
See more, in more places. This weatherproof3 add-on camera expands your Logitech Alert Master System (sold separately), so you can see what's going on in other outdoor locations—even in complete darkness. Simply plug in the camera to add it to your existing system. You can easily expand your system to as many as six cameras, indoors and out. Learn more
- Included 2 GB microSD card stores up to a week of recorded video4
- Record video, even when your computer is turned off
- Recordings are automatically backed up to your computer when it is connected to your network
- Only records motion-triggered events—store months of audio and video with as little as 20GB of hard drive space
- Swap in a larger microSD card (up to 32 GB, sold separately) for even more on-camera recording time
4. One week of storage on 2 GB card is based on the amount of motion and audio captured/recorded for typical home location (front door, back door, etc.).
Works with Indoor or Outdoor Master System (sold separately)
- Easily set-up and configure your video security system and watch/record/back up video with your Windows or Mac computer
- Tilt the camera, zoom in or pan around digitally to zero in on what's happening
- See live video feeds and review what's been recorded on all of your cameras
Indoor and outdoor expandability
- Install up to 6 indoor or outdoor cameras5, in any combination or location
- Easy installation with mounts and hardware included
5. All Logitech Alert cameras are 48V PoE (Power-over-Ethernet) compatible.
Watch what’s happening while you work
Pop-out windows (on Mac only) make it easy to monitor one or more cameras while you surf the web, respond to email or check your Facebook page.
What you need
A Windows or Mac based computer is required for installation
- Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 or higher
- Minimum: 2 GHz processor with 1 GB RAM
- Recommended: 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or faster processor with at least 2 GB RAM
- 1 Mbps or greater Internet upload speed (2 Mbps is recommended)
- Available Ethernet port on your home network
- Existing Logitech Alert Master System
Setup requires a high-speed Internet connection.
Remote viewing requires an Internet browser that supports Adobe Flash Player v10.2 or later (free download)