Logitech alert 700e outdoor add-on camera expands the coverage of your existing logitech alert system to additional locations.
From the Manufacturer
Logitech Alert 700e Outdoor Add-on Camera with Night Vision
Expand your Logitech Alert security coverage—now with night vision.
See more, in more places. This weatherproof3 add-on camera expands your Logitech Alert Master System (sold separately), so you can see what's going on in other outdoor locations—even in complete darkness. Simply plug in the camera to add it to your existing system. You can easily expand your system to as many as six cameras, indoors and out. Learn more
1. Delivery of live video from your cameras to the Web or a mobile device is a free service provided by Logitech. To view live video from the Web, you need a computer with high-speed Internet service and a compatible web browser.
To view live video from a mobile device, a compatible BlackBerry, iPhone, iPad or Android device is required in addition to the appropriate Logitech Alert Web or Mobile Viewer App.
Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G data access is required. Data charges from your provider may apply.
Minimize wires and networking hassles
- Simply plug the camera into a wall power outlet to connect the camera to your Alert Master System
- HomePlug networking uses your home's electrical wiring and outlets to transmit video from the camera to your computer. Learn more about HomePlug Technology >
- No professional installer, excessive wires, IP address setting or router resetting needed
See up to 100 ft. in complete darkness
- Weatherproof3 HD 720p video camera with high-powered night vision illumination makes it easier to recognize important details—day or night, rain or shine
- 130-degree wide-angle lens gives you up to twice the viewing area compared to standard cameras2
2. Standard cameras based on retail availability as of March 2012 and a 40- to 60-degree field of vision.
3. The Logitech Alert outdoor camera is ISO 60529 IP55 rated. Recommended operating temperature -30°C - +50°C (-22°F-120°F).
Keep informed with motion alerts
- You can set up your camera to send motion-triggered alerts to your e-mail address and mobile phone—so you can know in an instant if there is motion on your property
- Set up your alert notifications on a schedule for when you want to be notified or not
- Target vulnerable areas like doors and windows by specifying up to 16 motion-detection zones
Watch from anywhere—for free1
- You can add new cameras to your free remote viewing account
- Watch live video from any of your Logitech Alert cameras
- Easy to see—just log in to Logitech's secure site from an Internet-connected computer or use free Logitech apps for your iPhone, iPad, Android or Blackberry devices
- Included 2 GB microSD card stores up to a week of recorded video4
- Record video, even when your computer is turned off
- Recordings are automatically backed up to your computer when it is connected to your network
- Only records motion-triggered events—store months of audio and video with as little as 20GB of hard drive space
- Swap in a larger microSD card (up to 32 GB, sold separately) for even more on-camera recording time
4. One week of storage on 2 GB card is based on the amount of motion and audio captured/recorded for typical home location (front door, back door, etc.).
Works with Indoor or Outdoor Master System (sold separately)
- Easily set-up and configure your video security system and watch/record/back up video with your Windows or Mac computer
- Tilt the camera, zoom in or pan around digitally to zero in on what's happening
- See live video feeds and review what's been recorded on all of your cameras
Indoor and outdoor expandability
- Install up to 6 indoor or outdoor cameras5, in any combination or location
- Easy installation with mounts and hardware included
5. All Logitech Alert cameras are 48V PoE (Power-over-Ethernet) compatible.
Watch what’s happening while you work
Pop-out windows (on Mac only) make it easy to monitor one or more cameras while you surf the web, respond to email or check your Facebook page.
What's in the box
- Logitech Alert outdoor camera
- Camera power supply
- Mounting kit with installation hardware
- 20-foot (6-meter) Ethernet cable
- 2 GB microSD card (expandable up to 32 GB)
- User documentation
What you need
A Windows or Mac based computer is required for installation
- Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 or higher
- Minimum: 2 GHz processor with 1 GB RAM
- Recommended: 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or faster processor with at least 2 GB RAM
- 1 Mbps or greater Internet upload speed (2 Mbps is recommended)
- Available Ethernet port on your home network
- Existing Logitech Alert Master System
Setup requires a high-speed Internet connection.
Remote viewing requires an Internet browser that supports Adobe Flash Player v10.2 or later (free download)