Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 249 questions
votes
Not sure, but I was able to return them even though it said non returnable. The first set of speakers I got stopped working after a minute. So I just called Amazon's amazing customer service and they said I could return and exchange it. Got the new ones last week through expedited shipping and haven't had any problems with them since. Great speakers!
May 7, 2014 by swift
votes
Left Speaker: 7 5/8" tall, 4 1/2" wide (at the base), 4 3/4" deep. Right speaker same but a little deeper with its front knobs. Woofer: 11" tall, 11 3/4" wide, 9 1/4" deep + 3 wire connections at the rear (right side).
Dec 25, 2012 by Gary Edwards
votes
Only had this set about 8 months but they sound just as good now as when I bought them, My old set from Logitech are 10+ years old and they are still working fine also.
Dec 2, 2013 by Tim C.
vote
Yes, Chris. All you have to do is turn the subwoofer all the way down.
May 21, 2013 by Joel
vote
no, they are wired. But, it has excellent sound quality and the bass response is excellent.
Feb 20, 2014 by James
vote
Yes, they will bring your TV to life. I have used them on a 46 inch and the sound amazing! The speakers are self powered so make sure u turn off your TV speakers or way down. If your hooking up to a 55 inch then you will have several ways to hook them up, they sell all types of adapters for your needs.
Feb 4, 2013 by Rod Turner
vote
About 7" tall, 4 1/2" wide and 3 1/2" deep at their largest points (they are tapered). Specs should have the exact dimensions.
Mar 2, 2014 by Robert
vote
The bass really drives the sound. I would look into speakers that are all inclusive like a speaker bar or two satellite speakers with subwoofers built in like the Bose speakers that sometimes are bundled with laptops.
May 19, 2013 by Steven
vote
I was going to ask the same question!
Jul 7, 2011 by skatastic425
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   25   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers