Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Deradoorian Fire TV Stick Grocery Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day

Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I've connected this bluletooth mouse to my Samsung Galaxy 10.1 tablet quickly and easily. There's really nothing technically special of this bluetooth mouse over any other bluetooth mouse. It's size, look and feel are good and its a logitech, so it will last a long time in its nice little carry sleeve.

If you need a mouse for your tablet... This is an easy choice... just remember that it's more like a travel mouse and diminutive in size. A Logitech MX Revolution bluetooth will also work well and fits larger hands better. I have both and continue to use the tablet mouse because of its protability... easy to shove in your pocket.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
VINE VOICEon August 31, 2011
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I am conflicted about how to rate this mouse.

On one hand, it was really easy to pair this with my Asus Transformer. The only thing I wasn't sure about is the pin, and "0000" worked. I don't have much experience with bluetooth devices and basically followed the instructions on my tablet. When it is searching, I pressed the "connect" button on the mouse, then entered the pin, and that was it.

It also worked really well. The scroll wheel makes navigation so much easier compared to the trackpad. Sidescroll works as well. Left click, holding down button, also allows you to pan around on a page. Right click is the "back" button.

Mouse feels small, but it is meant to be portable. It looks great. Range is fantastic, I can control it from more than 20 ft away. This will be useful if you're connecting the tablet to your TV. The mouse will wake my tablet from sleep. It comes with a pouch, and batteries are even included. It takes 2 AA batteries (which is a better value than AAA batteries, and last longer). The scroll wheel is a little rough to me, that's the only thing I didn't like about the mouse. There's also just a little lag if the mouse has been idle for more than 30 seconds or so. Probably went into power saving mode. Not too bad, just noticeable.

From a hardware and functionality point of view, I'd rate it a 4.5 for a right handed user.

One thing I discovered about Android is that I cannot change this to a left handed mouse configuration. I realize the shortcoming is in Android, but Logitech could have added a switch to swap the two buttons. That, in my view, would be a nice addition for an Android mouse. I hit the BACK button at least 5 times typing this review. Very frustrating.

Other than the two mouse buttons, scroll wheel with side scroll, you can also press down on the scroll wheel for zoom.

Why I'm rating this 3 stars is that there's nothing to justify the high price of the mouse - currently $50. If the price is comparable to other Bluetooth mice, I'd rate it higher. Get another bluetooth mouse instead. Perhaps the practically identical Logitech V470. I expect the price to drop in the future, in which case I'd change the rating of this mouse.

Added 9/2 : I finally got around to trying this with my Lenovo T400 laptop running Windows XP (yeah, I know, I know). Paired up and worked like a charm. And I can swap mouse buttons.
1111 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on April 21, 2012
I bought the Logitech keyboard case for my Samsung Galaxy Tab. And it works really well. But I've never been really big on arrow key or trackpad navigation. Give me a mouse! So, when I saw this, I was quite happy to give it a shot.

Pairing was a dream. Turn on bluetooth on the tablet, turn on the mouse, hit the connect button on the mouse, type in the pin and you're done. The mouse is accurate. And that's where it shines.

Courtesy of Apple and others, we've all been convinced that a finger is better than a stylus (unlikely to get lost). But fingers and stylii for capacitive screens lack accuracy. This mouse takes care of that. The mouse pointer pinpoints where you're interacting with the screen. And it fully functions just like a PC or Mac mouse.

The mouse is advertised as being an Android mouse. But it pairs and works very well with the Blackberry Playbook, too. If you have a smaller tablet (less than a 10" screen), this mouse can be a necessity. For example, Splashtop is a Playbook app to access your desktop PC via wifi. A finger or stylus tap is rarely exact on a screen scaled down from a normal monitor. But the mouse pointer works perfectly.

If someone asked me what the "must have" tablet accessories might be, this would be at the top or close to the top of the list.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on December 22, 2012
I read all of these reviews and then compiled from it a list of tablets which are compatible with the Logitech Android 3.1+ mouse as follows. First, Apple and Amazon tablets do not support this mouse. Those that do are Acer Iconia A500, Asus Transformer Prime, Droid MAXX,HP,Motorolla XOOM, Nexus, Samsung Galaxy, and Toshiba thrive.
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I love that this bluetooth mouse doesn't need a dongle, like there is with USB mice. Setup was easy as pie, and I didn't even bother reading the instructions because it's self-evident -- just turn on bluetooth on my Toshiba Thrive Tablet, turn on the mouse, push the connect button, then click "find nearby devices" on my Thrive -- the mouse automatically paired with my tablet, and voila, I was off and running.

The mouse works well enough, and it looks great; compact size, cool color, nifty carrying case. But ironically, I think mice in general may be counter-intuitive in a tablet environment. It's so much easier to just touch, swipe and flick with my fingers; after all, Honeycomb was designed to work that way, and the interface is so smooth and responsive, that using a mouse actually slows down the experience.

Scroll Wheel is Painfully Slow

I have a Logitech VX Revolution Mouse for my laptop, and I guess I'm pretty spoiled, because that mouse has free-spinning, lightning fast scrolling. The contrast is so stark, that this Tablet Mouse is ridiculously s-s-s-l-o-w by comparison. No to mention, it's also m-u-c-h slower than just flicking your finger up and down to scroll my tablet via touch alone. In the time it takes me to even reach and grab this mouse, I could have already navigated several pages or clicks via touch. I guess in this case, it really is best to let your fingers do the walking.

Bottom Line -- As far as tablet mice go, I'd say this is a pretty good one. But I'm pretty sure I'll just stick to navigating my tab via touch, or with my nifty capacitive Stylus. In all likelihood, I'll probably just hook this bluetooth mouse up to my spare laptop.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon October 7, 2011
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
You just cannot go wrong with a Logitech mouse, and this one is no exception. Sleek and sexy, well-designed and reliable, this tablet mouse for Android 3.1+ is a joy to hold. I love the color, too. It reminds me of my beloved old teal Logitech corded mouse that wouldn't work with the newer computers. This is a notebook-sized mouse, which is the size I prefer. It is not as tiny as some of the little mice out there, though. Not too big, not to small; just right.

Logitech stresses that this is an Android mouse and that it's not going to work properly with anything older than Android 3.1. It's even in the product title, so it's obvious that the OS is important, but I'm sure there will be people out there who will think it's going to work with earlier versions of Android. I wouldn't chance it. Some other reviewers have reported successfully pairing this mouse with non-Android systems, but I haven't been able to. It did happily meet and greet a friend's tablet PC, however.

Note that, unlike some Logitech mice, this mouse does NOT have a dongle, so you must have a bluetooth-enabled machine to use it. I tried it with a generic bluetooth dongle on my Windows Vista laptop, and I couldn't get it to work. That's not the mouse's fault. One good thing about it is that you can use it with a bluetooth keyboard; if I were going to get one, I'd go with Logitech's keyboard so I know they'll play nice.

I haven't had the opportunity to run down the batteries of this mouse, but if this one is like the other Logitech mice I own, the batteries last a long, long time--unlike competitors' mice, which seem to chew up and spit out batteries every few weeks. You can turn the mouse off, of course, but the sleep function also conserves batteries. Very nice.
on February 1, 2012
I love this mouse! Just turn on hit connect button and ready to go with my Toshiba Thrive tablet. It works great! I'm very happy with this purchase.
VINE VOICEon August 18, 2011
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
An excellent, smooth-functioning mouse that was extremely easy to use. It feels great in the hand and the button clicking is firm, but not too spongy.
I never went beyond 15 feet of my device, but it worked perfectly nevertheless, in any direction. It was a bit weird how the battery compartment is opened, but nothing too weird. The scroll wheel is smooth, but with indentations that helps the user in scrolling. I hate free-wheeling wheels, if you know what I mean.
The other thing I look for in these kinds of mice are what surfaces it works on. With the exception of clear glass (and who does that, really?), this works on 99% of the surfaces I used it on without the need for a pad.

Very please, five stars.
on August 1, 2011
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I (usually) love this mouse, it works both with MOTOROLA XOOM Android Tablet (10.1-Inch, 32GB, Wi-Fi) as well as with my HP bluetooth enabled laptop. I like that its multi-purpose and doesn't just work with the android tablet.

Came with a great pouch for traveling and its a pretty color to boot! The scrolling is comfortable and it fits nicely in the hand. The only thing The two issues I have: the clicking is too light, it only needs a hint of pressure to "click" and I prefer a more pronounced press down. It also drops a signal for no reason maybe once a day, and it's a pain to get it to reconnect. When it's not doing that I think it's a wonderful product.
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This mouse so far has served me very well. The Logitech Tablet Mouse for Android 3.1+ makes it easier than ever to compose emails, edit documents and browse the web on your tablet. To begin with, it is a good size: not too small, but still very portable. I powered it up and it connected to my computer straight away, with no issues. I love the fact that it connects with Bluetooth, meaning I don't have to take up another valuable USB slot.

I am very impressed by the durability. I have accidentally dropped this mouse several times, and it still functions just as well as the first day I use it. Overall, I would definitely recommend this mouse, especially for the price.