Cutting-edge in every way, the UE 9000 Wireless Headphones boast high-quality wireless that can connect to two Bluetooth devices at once, active noise cancellation and custom-made, high-resolution laser-tuned drivers.
From the Manufacturer
WE DONT JUST LOVE MUSIC.
WE LIVE FOR IT.
Everything we do is in the service of music. Our relentless commitment to honoring music drives us to push the boundaries of audio engineering, wireless connectivity and industrial design. All to create products that deliver music to your ears in its purest most undiluted form. Learn more about Logitech UE
POWER TO THE MUSIC
Logitech UE 9000 Wireless Headphones
Powerful music moves you. Don’t let a cord get in the way.
We created the UE 9000 wireless headphones for people who live for music and want it to move as freely as they do. Easily connect with your smart device to listen to pure, undiluted music, no cords required. Never miss a note with active noise canceling and enjoy the ultimate in clarity from our perfectly tuned UE Sound Signature.
1. For Bluetooth streaming you need:
Tablets, smartphones, music players and other audio sources with Bluetooth wireless audio profile [Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)] or 3.5 mm output. Some functionality may vary for non iOS devices.
UE Sound Signature
- Sound that’s distinctly and unmistakably UE—pure, undiluted, rich, clear and perfectly tuned
- Our most advanced headphones—spacious soundstage and remarkable level of power, punch and clarity
- 40 mm custom-made laser-tuned drivers
High-quality Bluetooth wireless connection
- Robust wireless signal optimized for best audio-quality
- Freedom from cords—with no sound compromises
- Use your Bluetooth-enabled smartphone or tablet to control music from up to 50 feet away2
- Use included audio cable if battery is low or Bluetooth is unavailable
2. Actual wireless range will vary with use, settings and environmental conditions.
No noise. Just music.
- The UE 9000s were designed to deliver the definitive immersive listening experience.
- With active noise cancellation, amplification, and a noise-isolating design, it's just you and the music.
- Slip your headphones on and distractions fade away.
Long-life rechargeable battery
- Plenty of on-the-go power to match your longest playlists
- Simple recharging through your computer or a wall outlet with included USB charging cable and AC adapter
Long-playing comfort and style
- Lightweight, around-the-ear design
- Plush memory foam cushions
- Breathable, soft-as-leather pads conform to the contours of your head
- Flex-fit, rotating joints
- Padded, fully adjustable headband
- Premium-quality craftsmanship and materials like metal alloy hinges
Music/call controls and built-in mic
- Easy-to-reach on-ear controls—dive deeper into the music and take calls without touching your smartphone or tablet
- Intuitive no-look buttons—change tracks, adjust volume, pause, answer/end calls
- Unique “listen through” button—hold down to hear what’s going on around you without taking off your headphones
- High-quality built-in microphone for clear conversations
- Includes optional, detachable cable with on-cord mic and controls
- Fold-flat design—big sound that fits easily in your bag
- Custom-molded protective travel case included
What's in the box
- Wireless Headphones
- Cable with on-cord mic & controls
- Molded travel case
- ¼-inch adapter jack
- USB charging cable
- USB AC adapter
- Microfiber polishing cloth
- User documentation
What you need
For Bluetooth streaming:
Tablets, smartphones, music players and other audio sources with Bluetooth wireless audio profile [Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)] or 3.5 mm output. Some functionality may vary for non iOS devices
The remote and mic are supported only by iPod nano (4th generation or later), iPod classic (120GB, 160GB only), iPod touch (2nd generation or later), iPhone 3GS or later, and iPad. The remote is supported by iPod shuffle (3rd generation or later). Audio is supported by all iPod models and iPad.
* The remote and mic are supported only by iPod nano (4th generation or later), iPod classic (120GB, 160GB), iPod touch (2nd generation or later), iPhone 3GS or later, and iPad. The remote is supported by iPod shuffle (3rd generation or later). Audio is supported by all iPod models and iPad. Functionality may vary with non-iOS devices.