|Screen Size||9.7 inches|
Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover Black for iPad 2 and iPad (3rd/4th generation)
|Price:||$49.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$1.64 (3%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Built-in Bluetooth wireless keyboard: Type with precision and get up to six months of battery power on a full charge (based on average use of 2 hours per day)
- Clip-and-go design: Magnetic clip instantly attaches the keyboard cover securely to your iPad 2 and iPad (3rd/4th Generation)
- Versatile iPad stand: Holds your iPad at the optimum viewing angle in either portrait or landscape position
- Instant on/off: Automatically wakes and sleeps your iPad when you open and close the cover
- Does not fit an iPad Air
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover Black for iPad 2 and iPad (3rd/4th generation)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Click and Save||Electronic Resources|
|Connectivity Technology||Wireless||micro usb||Bluetooth||wireless|
|Item Weight||0.73 pounds||0.91 pounds||0.74 pounds||1.6 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
From the Manufacturer
Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover for iPad 2 and iPad (3rd/4th generation)
Type in style with the perfect partner for iPad
How do you make the perfect iPad even more perfect? Protect it in style—with a superthin screen cover for wherever you go. And add a Bluetooth wireless keyboard—so you’re always ready to type with precision.
Ultrathin aluminum cover
- Helps protect your iPad screen in style
- Looks and feels great—designed to impress and complement your iPad
- Super-thin (only 8mm thick) and lightweight like your iPad—an easy fit in your hand or bag
Stylish Bluetooth wireless keyboard
- Enhance your iPad experience with precision typing
- Great for writing IMs and emails when you're on the go
- Get up to six months of keyboard power on a full charge*—USB charging cable included
A magnetic hinge securely attaches the cover to your iPad—just clip it on and you're good to go.
Versatile iPad stand
- Holds your iPad at the optimum viewing angle when typing or watching a movie
- Place your iPad in either the portrait or landscape position
Auto wake and sleep
- Instant on/off conserves battery power
- Wakes your iPad when you open the cover—and sleeps when you close it
What's in the box?
- Cover with Bluetooth wireless keyboard and stand
- USB to micro USB charging cable
- User documentation
- iPad 2
- iPad (3rd/4th generation)
Top Customer Reviews
This keyboard is very easy to sync. Turn it on. Go to settings on iPad, ensure bluetooth is turned on, wait a few second until you see "Logitech Ultrathin KB Cover" in Devices and tap on it, In a few seconds it will say connected and you are ready to go! It stays synced too and when you turn the keyboard off, and then turn it on again for use it is just there!
L OVE THIS KEYBOARD !!!! Buy it and you will make yourself proud!
First off I will say this kayboard will change how I use the iPad. I've been considering getting a Macbook Air for use while chatting with friends and doing e-mail and documents. This keyboard has eliminated that need for me and I couldn't be happier with the quality of the product.
It's best to "dock" your iPad in landscape mode as you will here an audible click when everything is just right. The keyboard can be used in portrait mode though the iPad is slightly less secure in that orientation due to its lack of magnets. In landscape mode I am able to pick both items up as a single unit which is very handy.
The keyboard is sufficient given its compact size. I am writing this review using the keyboard with average typing speed. I might get a bit more speed were I in front of my iMac. Likewise I am sure an Apple keyboard would yield slightly better results but it isn't nearly as portable as this unit.
When done one tilts the iPad forward, pulls it out and then attaches it to the hinge on the back of the keyboard. The pieces then fold together and become one sharp looking piece of tech. When closed the iPad does turn off once the magnets on the front of the keyboard meet those on the iPad.
I do have two issues with the keyboard and only one of them is really Logitech's fault.
1. When using an external keyboard the iPad stops auto-correction and auto-punctuation. It took me a while to start using the shift key and remember periods.Read more ›
So why the 3 stars? One reason alone. The magnet that is used on the logitech keyboard cover/case that attaches to the iPad as the hindge is very, very, very weak. In fact, the magnetic strength doesn't even compare to a normal iPad cover.
The result? The keypad cover constantly silps off when you carry it, put it into your brief case, airline seat pocket, etc. Which, of course turns on the ipad and kills the battery life. Not good.
My solution? A nice big binder clip holding the two together. A bit 20th century, but it works!
Again, all is outstand save for this one flaw. However, it is a big one.
It was one of the first things that I noticed when I started using it. Surprised Logitech didn't cach it.
I amend my review. I bought this keyboard at Best Buy while I had another of the same on order from Amazon. I figured that I would just give a business partner the one from Amazon. However, while the same keyboard from Best Buy had a Terrible magnet. Would barely stick as noted in my first review above. I received the second keyboard from Amazon and the magnetic hinge works great!
The one I originally received from Best Buy had a defective magnet (I didn't know that there was such thing as a defective magnet, but I know now.)
So two thumbs up for the keyboard.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is the best keyboard I have ever used in this size range. I purchased a second after I wore out the first. I do a lot of keyboarding. Read morePublished 9 hours ago by Colleen Albert
I'm on my third one of these. I can't live without one. Protects the screen well, but I still put the keyboard & ipad into a Built sleeve to provide some padding for both items. Read morePublished 5 days ago by Travel'n Lady
Bought this for an ipad MINI, not realizing that it was for a regular iPad. Now I'm returning it, and it's costing me $9. Just make sure you check the dimensions before you buy!Published 7 days ago by Corleon J Taylor
Have been using this for several months and works great with my iPad. There is a slight delayed response when typing in a Google doc or Microsoft Word, but overall works and fits... Read morePublished 9 days ago by Michael Lee
I love the product. I had one that I bought when I got my ipad years ago. It is a great design and easy to use and attractive. It cost a little more but was worth every penny. Read morePublished 24 days ago by Donna Lee