Logitech V20 Notebook Speaker System Enjoy incredible sound with the ease of a simple setup from your very notebook! The Logitech V20 Notebook Speaker System provides you with one of the most convenient, high-quality speaker system available for your notebook today. With its rich, full sound and deep bass you can rest assured your getting a terrific sound experience in the comfort of a lightweight, portable design! Specifications Speaker type: Two computer speakers Connectivity type: USB Total RMS power: 2W (1W + 1W) Signal-to-noise ratio: >70dB Frequency response: 70Hz - 20 kHz Driver size: 2" high-excursion driver with 3" pressure driver System Requirements Available USB port Windows 98SE, ME, 2000, XP or higher Mac OSX or higher 12 months parts and labor warranty Dimensions: 6.44"H x 1.5"D x 6.25"W (combined) Weight: 1 lb.
Road warriors: you needn't deny yourself the comforts of home when you're on the road!
Now you can enjoy great sound with a simple setup from your laptop! The Logitech V20 Notebook Speakers offer a convenient, high-quality speaker system for your laptop with rich, full sound and deep bass--all in a lightweight, portable design. The USB port provides power and digital quality audio--no other cables are necessary! Convenient multimedia controls provide easy access to track forward/back, play, stop, mute, and volume buttons that work with many software applications.
- Optimize your sound. High dynamic headroom circuitry offers greater volume with less distortion--and combined with the 2" Max-X™ high-excursion drivers and 3" pressure drivers, maximize bass response.
- Take them with you. The Logitech V20 Notebook speakers have a lightweight, portable design that folds away easily in the protective travel case.
- Plug and play. USB provides both power and digital-quality audio. No other cables are necessary, and there is no AC adapter to pack.
- Total RMS Power: 2 Watts (1W + 1W) into 4 ohms at 1 kHz at 10% total harmonic distortion (THD)
- System THD: less than 0.05% THD, before clipping
- Signal-to-noise ratio: >70dB
- Frequency response: 70Hz - 20 kHz
- Driver size: 2" high-excursion driver with 3" pressure driver
- Dimensions: 6.44" tall x 6.25" wide x 1.5" deep (combined)
- Weight: 1 lb. 3.6 oz. (combined)