5.0 out of 5 stars Wow.. I can't believe some of the reviews.
This headset for under 20 bucks is great.

Here's a couple of points to some of the bad things I've seen here..

1. It's not small. My head is 7 1/2 hatsize and that's pretty fair size. It adjusts bigger than I need.

2. The mic does only reach your mid cheek, but that's the way you want it. The days of needing the mic to reach around in...
Published on June 18, 2008 by M. Edgar

2.0 out of 5 stars Good but not great
1- no noise canceling
2- mic cannot be muted
3- design is a little bit creepy u won't get used to it
4- can be broken easily
5- can't turn up/down the volume
other than that it's good
Published on September 16, 2010 by Azoz

‹ Previous | 17 8 916 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Gets the job done., August 29, 2010
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Logitech USB Vantage Headset for PlayStation 2 and PlayStation3 (Video Game)
This headset doesn't win any awards for comfort or quality but if you are looking for a straight up headset without all the costly bells and whistles then get this headset. Great price and it will get you talking.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good while it lasted, July 12, 2010
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
I am a teen gamer and this was the perfect headset. It was a good size and quite comfortable. The mic was very flexible and easy to adjust. The audio clarity was top-notch, and everybody who I chatted with could hear me perfectly. Unfortunately, due to a mistake on my part, it fell on the floor a lot, because I had put it on the coffee table, and it was yanked to the floor constantly by my cats. I can no longer speak into it, but I can still hear. Be very careful with this product. You can use it for PS2, PS3, and your PC, so it is a good Skype-tool. Please note, there is no mute button or volume control.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hands free fun, April 27, 2010
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
I got this for my 11yr old grandson to use while he played PS3's Little Big Planet. He connects with kids all over the world, while playing, and texting or holding the mic seemed to interfere with his play. He really likes it alot, but wishes the cord was a little longer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Tough Product! :), April 15, 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Bought these for my 8-year old son to use with his Playstation 3 and he loves them. With lots of use and "abuse" I would say these stand up very well and do their job! Thanks for a great product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Logitech PS3 Vantage USB Headset, April 9, 2010
Love it! I had the blue tooth, which was aweful! The cord is long enough to sit back, and enjoy the game. You can clearly here and speak with NO background noises or interuptions!! Works awesome!! Fits comfortably on the head! You will NOT be disappointed!!

5.0 out of 5 stars usb headset, April 3, 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
there is no worrying if i have the right channel set up on my headset all i have to do is plug in and play.it arrived in great condition and works well i would like to make more purchases if needed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Headset, March 15, 2010
A Kid's Review
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
I saw all the negative reviews for this headset and i was a little aprehensive about purchasing it. I did purchase it and there is nothing wrong with it. It fits well and is not a "cheap" headset. If you are used to a bluetooth headset, it will take a bit to get used to, but overall, this heatset has perfectly clear sound and never has to be charged. I would recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit flimsy but gets the job done, March 5, 2010
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
If you need a mic for your PS3, this gets the jobs done. The cord is plenty long and the set is adjustable and comfortable.

Mine lasted all of 2 months: I yanked the cable one night to yank it out of the PS3 and the case broke near the connector. But for $20-$30, what do you expect?

That's pretty much all you need to know.

4.0 out of 5 stars GREAT value for the price!, February 25, 2010
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
Its pretty comfortable but the earpiece on certain games is low. But on the games that are low i just make the output chat come from my tv. With te voice cat coming from the tv it works GREAT. I havent broke it yet but it feels like it will be easy to break. All my frieds online have told me that my voice is clear. I would HIGHLY recommend this to anyone who is looking for a mic...(GET THIS MIC)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great headset, February 5, 2010
Joseph Long (Bay Area, CA USA) - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Very pleased with my purchase, the product arrived in 1 day somehow, on reg shipping. Works great, long cord, good quality sound and voice. Dont waste money on more expensive things, no need to charge, just plug and play.

‹ Previous | 17 8 916 | Next ›

Logitech USB Vantage Headset for PlayStation 2 and PlayStation3
Logitech USB Vantage Headset for PlayStation 2 and PlayStation3 by Logitech (PlayStation 3, PlayStation2)
$29.99 $28.99