|Item model number||920-004033|
|Item Weight||5.3 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||18.7 x 5.8 x 1.4 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||18.66 x 5.75 x 1.38 inches|
2-Year PC Peripherals Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Logitech Washable Keyboard K310 for Windows PCs - Black
|Price:||$79.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Washable keyboard: Easy to clean and dry with hand-wash-safe design (see Product Description below for important washing instructions)
- Ultra-durable: Built to take a washing and pounding - durable keys with laser printing and UV coating
- Comfortable typing: Familiar keyboard layout and clean contemporary design feels and looks great
- Plug and play simplicity for Windows PCs: Plug the keyboard into your computer and start typing - no software to install
- 12 shortcut hot keys: Instantly access email, launch a web search or pause music with one touch
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Logitech Washable Keyboard K310 for Windows PCs - Black
Logitech Wireless Illuminated Keyboard K800 B003VAGXWK
Logitech Illuminated Keyboard K740 B001F51G16
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||MS CompuTech||Amazon.com||Shoplet||Amazon.com|
|Batteries Included||N||N||Information not provided||N|
|Item Weight||0.33 pounds||3 pounds||2.2 pounds||2.31 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
From the Manufacturer
Logitech Washable Keyboard K310
The keyboard that loves a wash
Dirt? Dust? Grime? Life happens and this keyboard is ready. Give it a deep soak. It’s easy to clean*, built to be hand washed and designed with long-lasting keys that can take a pounding—including one-touch keys that get you right to whatever you want to do.
Clean comes easy
- Easy to clean*, from a light dusting to a soak with dish washing liquid
- Submersible in up to 30 cm (11 inches) of water
- Keyboard brush included (attached to keyboard)
- Drainage holes for speedy drying
- Just plug the keyboard into your computer and start typing
- No complicated manuals or software to install
More than tough enough
- Ultra-durable laser printed/UV coated keys built to take years of washing and pounding
- Scratch-resistant surface
- Strong, adjustable tilt legs
- 12 convenient hot keys
- One-touch access to email, the Internet, number crunching, volume controls, mute, play, pause, sleep and more
Clean comes easy
- Type comfortably with the familiar layout you’re used to, including F-keys and number pad on a full-size keyboard
- Contemporary design looks great with your computer and workspace thanks to a thin-profile
What's in the box
- Keyboard cleaning brush (attached to keyboard)
- User documentation
- Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7
- 1 USB port
- Hand wash only: No dishwasher
- Do not submerge in water more than 30cm (11 inches) deep or more than 50°C (120°F)
- Use mild soap and soft cloth: Do not use abrasives, alcohol, solvents or harsh detergents
- Do not submerge USB cable
- Dry at room temperature: Air dry overnight (8 hours), do not use a hot-air drier.
Which Logitech Keyboard Is Right For You?
Washable Keyboard K310
|What to look for||Quiet and comfortable typing||Easy to wash and clean||Ultra-thin with bright, backlit keys||Reliable wireless wherever you use your keyboard||Enhanced comfort and customizable control||A light-powered keyboard that charges itself whenever there’s light||Brilliant lighting, comfort and style|
Fast, powerful 2.4 GHz connection
Tiny wireless receiver stays in your notebook
|Typing Experience||Low-profile keys for comfortable quiet typing||Low-profile keys for comfortable quiet typing||PerfectStroke |
key system for fluid, whisper-quiet typing
|Full-size keys with wide, curved space bar||Comfort Wave design cradles your hands||PerfectStroke |
key system for fluid, whisper-quiet typing
key system for fluid, whisper-quiet typing
|Integrated Number Pad|
|Integrated Palm Rest||Cushioned|
|Keyboard battery life (months)||24 months||36 months||Infinity||36 months (rechargeable)|
|Keyboard on/off switch|
Download additional software to change or define functions
|Enhanced F-Keys: Give you additional functions on top of your F-keys|
|Launch Calculator Key|
|Launch Web Browser|
|Launch IM / VOIP|
|Windows XP, Vista or 7|
Top Customer Reviews
At the same time, I've used plenty of those and have often wished that they were more easily cleanable. Most rigid keyboards (including almost all of Logitech's) have detachable keys that can be removed and cleaned. However, this is just a pain to do- you've got to snap them off, wash them individually, let them sit and completely dry, and then snap them back on. There's also a chance you could break one or more of them in the process, which just plain sucks. Then of course there's the keyboard itself, which you're limited to wiping down with a damp cloth, and it's next to impossible to get all the accumulated dust and crud out from the interior of the housing.
More often than not, after a keyboard reached a certain stage of disgusting, I'd simply buy a new one. This might change now, however, with the Logitech K310. This keyboard is completely washable- I've tested it by dunking it in the sink, even though it's not quite filthy yet. You can even use it while wet, just bearing in mind that your computer is probably not as robust. There's a cap to cover the USB connector, which is more for the sake of not needing to dry it. After that, just scrub away- there's next to no chance you'll damage it even with a scouring pad. Interestingly, it doesn't actually have a waterproof housing- in fact water freely flows into the keyboard's innards through openings in the bottom and under the keys. The circuits are encased in a watertight plastic.Read more ›
This keyboard was just released in Sept 2012. I pre-ordered it from Logitech and it arrived last week. Today was my first full day using it, and so far so good!
It's definitely a different feeling than a traditional PC keyboard - closer to the keypad feeling of a laptop or Mac style keyboard, but with thicker and heavier keys, which I think is nice. I also am liking the higher contrast of white keys on a black plate.
The keys are full-sized, as far as I can tell, and their surfaces are just slightly rounded, which is helpful for touch-typists, though the relative thinness (compared to a traditional) makes it slightly more difficult to fully touch-type.
Since I paid full price, I'm not motivated to wet this keyboard just for the sake of reviewing it. However, my main motivation in getting it was to be ale to more easily clean it - my keyboards tend to collect crumbs and debris over time, and I've always found it a pain to try to shake the dust/crumbs/whatever out of the traditional keyboard. This keyboard's design will clearly make that a non-issue, as the area under the keys is all flat. One quick shake and anything that's slipped underneath keys will slide right out!
TWO WK UPDATE: I've gotten more used the soft-touch of this keyboard; the one area which annoys me is that it's extremely easy to slip when pressing the left Shift key or the letter A and hit the caps lock instead, because of the minimal tactile separation between the keys. This will be a non-issue if you don't touch-type at all, or if you're really good at staying on the home keys (the F and J do have the usual little ridges).
|Length: 3:57 Mins|
Lightweight, compact design
Logitech quality shows through for this price point
Keys have good feel (a squishy clack) and respond well
Rear legs for 8 degree angle
No wrist wrest or front legs
USB cable could be longer
Made in China
USB Protocol USB 1.x
Indicator Lights (LED) Caps Lock, Num Lock, Scroll Lock
Special Keys Caps Lock, Num Lock, Scroll Lock, FN
Cable Length 6 feet or 1.8 meters
Gave the keyboard its first washing today as I spilled some soda on the lower left hand side. Control key and Windows key were sticking and almost unusable. After a quick wash up in the sink and left to air dry, the keyboard is back to its fully functioning self. Very happy...
* great pressure and depression for touch typing--just enough spring so can go fast. Not too deep but less shallow than laptop. Seems just right for fluent typing.
* "legs" underneath the board which slant board if you wish--keeps it from lying flat for easier typing
* washable feature obviously--for those of us who do most of our "fine dining" over our keyboard, it's great to be able to immerse the board in 10 inches of soapy water to wash off the powdered sugar and jelly from breakfast donut, ketchup-mustard-pickle juice mix from Quarter Pounder lunch, orange cheesedoodle powder from snack, taco dribblings from T. Bell dinner, spilled red wine from all night Pinterest session, melted Dove Bar droppings from same, cigarette ash, cat hair and the like. Okay, not all of those, but fun to imagine. There's even a little "bath brush" for the keys stowed underneath the keyboard for donut sprinkles which cling stubbornly, and with malice, between the keys.
* white keys with black print--easy to see as the evening gloaming settles in and you forget to/don't feel like turning on the light.
* silent nature of keys when depressed--my other board clackety-clacked more.
My 27-year-old son, who is a game designer, liked this keyboard so much he asked if I'd like to just give it to him. Uh, no, but it will go on his Christmas list. He said his roommate who is a tad OCD, and a programmer, would probably love this keyboard. Great gift for folks for whom cleanliness is a priority. (Wish it were more of one for me, so this washable keyboard helps.) I recommended this keyboard to a friend on one of Amazon's mystery threads and she already ordered one.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
First off, this looks really good. It sort of looks like an Apple-designed product. And, it was indeed washable (I did a small test in which I sprinkled some water). Read morePublished 8 days ago by A. Gupta
This is the BEST keyboard I have ever encountered since day 1 I started typing. Very clean, no dust nor dirt can trap between keys - in fact it is so clean that I don't even think... Read morePublished 28 days ago by Muffin
I have one for the office and one for home, one on a windows and one on a mac. It is a very nice keyboard that is reliable. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Happy
My "computer guy" bought this from Amazon and installed it for me yesterday. I LOVE it! I was about to lose my mind using one he had gotten me several months ago with my... Read morePublished 1 month ago by forget-me-not
One of the best keyboards I've ever used. I love the raised keys. They aren't too big for my tiny fingers and the ease of typing is amazing.Published 2 months ago by Erin
Now have two of these keyboards. Used in an Industrial environment, they are easy to keep clean plus keeps out the dust (so far). Would recommend them.Published 2 months ago by Donald C. Walworth
This is perfect for those who often have food or drink on their desk.Published 2 months ago by Justin
Does what it's supposed to and is easy enough to clean. I am a gamer so the lettering on the A and S keys are starting to fade with heavy use. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Distant Echos