Logitech Washable Keyboard K310 for Windows PCs - Black
From the Manufacturer
Logitech Washable Keyboard K310
The keyboard that loves a wash
Dirt? Dust? Grime? Life happens and this keyboard is ready. Give it a deep soak. It’s easy to clean*, built to be hand washed and designed with long-lasting keys that can take a pounding—including one-touch keys that get you right to whatever you want to do.
*Hand wash only. Use mild soap and soft cloth in warm water less than 30cm (11 inches) deep and less than 50°C (120°F). Do not wash in dishwasher. Do not use abrasives, alcohol, solvents or harsh detergents. Do not submerge USB cable. Follow washing instructions in the Quick Start Guide.
Clean comes easy
- Easy to clean*, from a light dusting to a soak with dish washing liquid
- Submersible in up to 30 cm (11 inches) of water
- Keyboard brush included (attached to keyboard)
- Drainage holes for speedy drying
- Just plug the keyboard into your computer and start typing
- No complicated manuals or software to install
More than tough enough
- Ultra-durable laser printed/UV coated keys built to take years of washing and pounding
- Scratch-resistant surface
- Strong, adjustable tilt legs
- 12 convenient hot keys
- One-touch access to email, the Internet, number crunching, volume controls, mute, play, pause, sleep and more
Clean comes easy
- Type comfortably with the familiar layout you’re used to, including F-keys and number pad on a full-size keyboard
- Contemporary design looks great with your computer and workspace thanks to a thin-profile
What's in the box
- Keyboard cleaning brush (attached to keyboard)
- User documentation
- Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7
- 1 USB port
- Hand wash only: No dishwasher
- Do not submerge in water more than 30cm (11 inches) deep or more than 50°C (120°F)
- Use mild soap and soft cloth: Do not use abrasives, alcohol, solvents or harsh detergents
- Do not submerge USB cable
- Dry at room temperature: Air dry overnight (8 hours), do not use a hot-air drier.
Which Logitech Keyboard Is Right For You?