5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality
Published on June 7, 2010 by Wesley D. Warner

UPDATE: Just got off the phone with Logitech. These drums have be have been discontinued and no replacement parts are available. I was gonna just glue the yellow cymbal because it cracked but it's beyond gluing and needs to be replaced or remade! Maybe fashioning something out of the old yellow cymbal. Wish me luck!!!
I bought these drums from a different website...
Published on June 9, 2010 by Rose

2.0 out of 5 stars better than the original wii drums but...DON'T BUY THEM! THEY'VE BEEN DISCONTINUED, June 9, 2010
Rose (Southeast, MO USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Logitech Wii Wireless Drum Controller (Video Game)
I bought these drums from a different website because it was cheaper.
The drums that came with GHWT weren't very sturdy and we were fixing them all the time, and the sensitivity was off so your score would suck.
These drum are better, tons better but they aren't perfect. Our scores have improved all over the place and they are more fun to play because you don't have to play like a pansy for fear of ruining your drums. But we've already cracked the hi hat. It still works well and we're gonna glue it. The drums and ride are holding up beautifully.
I really like the versatility in set up. I've turn the tom tom (blue drum) upside down so it sits where a regular tom would sit. It feels more natural and it makes the bass pedal easier to use. I've also switched the hi hat (yellow) with the snare (red) and the ride (orange) with the floor tom(green) and that gives the mounted tom (blue) more room.
The drums and cymbals slip in their grips but a little ingenuity and some thin rubber fixes the problem.
Overall I'm very happy with these Logitech drums. The original drums are lame and sit in the closet with all the repairs and mods we got from instructables dot com.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, June 7, 2010
This review is from: Logitech Wii Wireless Drum Controller (Video Game)
After frequenting some brick and mortar stores seeing how beat-up the original GH and RB drums were, I knew I wanted something better. There aren't a ton of options for the wii though. This seemed to be a good one to me as Logitech has a good reputation. We received it in a timely manner from the Amazon partner. Overall the product is well built. I have a two boys ages 4 & 6. They are not hard on toys by any stretch, but sometimes they do miss the target when trying to hit the pad. Through the past month, we've played approximately once every other day for 5 songs worth. In this time, the only issue we've had is one of the colored rings came out of its slot. They don't appear to be glued in. It went right back in with no hassle, and hasn't come out since. I'm very happy with the quality and finish, and would definitely recommend this product to others.

1.0 out of 5 stars Buy at your own risk, June 2, 2010
N. VanLent (Kalamazoo, MI) - See all my reviews
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Logitech Wii Wireless Drum Controller (Video Game)
I bought this drumset 3 months ago and noticed that it is less sensitive than the stock Guitar Hero World Tour drumset that I have, especially with the bass pedal. It wasn't enough of a difference to be a big problem. However, I wanted to have two pedals like I did with the original set, and the sensitivity on the original pedals are very low (when plugged into the logitech set, on the original set they are fine) and I have to stomp on them very hard to register in the game. I contacted Logitech support about it. They said that the original pedals should work just fine and they suggested I send the entire set to them for a replacement. I would have been willing to purchase an additional Logitech pedal, but they do not sell them seperately. So, I sent it.....and a couple months later still do not have a replacement. I asked about it today, and they said that they are still out of stock and that "it's already phased out". My only option now is to get a refund.

5.0 out of 5 stars a definite upgrade!!, April 10, 2010
This review is from: Logitech Wii Wireless Drum Controller (Video Game)
Ok, didn't buy this at amazon, there are cheaper places online...but...a good deal. I had continued problems with the original drumset that came with my "world tour" game. I got a new cymbal online and it worked for a while, but then the 'red' drum went out & i was faced with buying a new set. Decided on logitech instead and am happy so far. Had it a couple months and played quite a bit, and feel like it's sturdy and will last longer than the original drums that come with the game. Yeah, people say "for that money you can buy a real drumset" true, but it's more fun to play pretend with my friends/family and that's what it's all about.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as nice as you'd think, March 3, 2011
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Logitech Wii Wireless Drum Controller (Video Game)
This drum kit is pretty nice but not as nice as the MAD CATZ setup. Issue is that at the time they didn't have it for GH or Wii.. So I was stuck with this or the stock drums. The plastic clamps on the legs don't hold up well. They come loose and the set will slip down. The legs are very flimsy. I don't really like the feel of the pads. They are too hard.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome product, January 20, 2011
This review is from: Logitech Wii Wireless Drum Controller (Video Game)
I bought this for my nephew as a Christmas gift ... Great set for him to learn how to play. Very durable and kid friendly. Even the adults in the house can't get enough of it ... an awesome product ... very satisfying purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Logitech Wireless drums for Wii, February 23, 2010
Eric Berube "Beru" (Port Hope, Ontario, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Logitech Wii Wireless Drum Controller (Video Game)
The product had a defect at first (one of the cymbals was broken). I communicated with the retailer and they replaced it quickly with no problems. Everything works perfectly now and the kit is pretty sturdy.

4.0 out of 5 stars My son loves it!, February 11, 2010
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Logitech Wii Wireless Drum Controller (Video Game)
I bought this for my son and he loves it. Well made and easy to set up. Wireless works great.

Logitech Wii Wireless Drum Controller
Logitech Wii Wireless Drum Controller by Logitech (Nintendo Wii)
Out of stock