The Logitech Anywhere Mouse MX works wherever you do. Thanks to Logitech Darkfield Laser Tracking, you'll get precise cursor control on virtually any surface, even glass tables (4 mm minimum thickness) where optical and standard laser mice fail. Logitech Darkfield Laser Tracking gives you precise cursor control on virtually any surface, even glass tables (4 mm minimum thickness) where optical and standard laser mice fail. The tiny Logitech Unifying receiver stays in your notebook
From the Manufacturer
Logitech Anywhere Mouse MX
It works wherever you do
This compact wireless mouse gives you the freedom to work anywhere without a mouse pad—even on glass tables where no mouse has worked before. From the first track-on-glass technology to a tiny USB receiver that never needs to leave your notebook, this travel-size mouse helps you fly through any task anywhere you go.
Works virtually anywhere—even on glass*
- Get better precision on more surfaces—even on glass desks where optical and standard laser mice fail.
- Logitech Darkfield Laser Tracking creates a micro-roadmap of surfaces for smooth, accurate cursor control anywhere—without a mouse pad.
Six-in-one wireless receiver
- Compact design is easy to take anywhere you use your laptop
- Sculpted shape fits your fingers for a naturally comfortable grip
- Included travel pouch keeps your mouse safe and protected
- Fly through long documents and web pages with a single spin
- Shift instantly to click-to-click scrolling for precise line-by-line navigation of lists, slides and images
Dual thumb buttons
Move quickly backward and forward through Web pages, photo albums and within applicationsFast data transmission and virtually no delays or dropouts.
Logitech Anywhere Mouse MX Compact
Logitech Performance Mouse MX Full-Size
For a full-size track-anywhere wireless mouse, check out the Logitech Performance Mouse MX
What's in the box
- Logitech Unifying receiver
- Travel pouch
- 2 AA batteries
- User documentation
- Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7
- Mac OS X 10.5 or later
- USB port
- Internet connection
Which Logitech Wireless Mouse is right for you?