|Item model number||910-003040|
|Item Weight||9.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||7 x 5.2 x 2.8 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||7 x 5.19 x 2.81 inches|
|Batteries||1 AA batteries required. (included)|
2-Year PC Peripherals Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Delivered by e-mail, register and file claims online or by phone
- Surge protection starts when your product ships; mechanical and electrical failures are covered after manufacturer warranty expires
- No deductible, replacement via Amazon gift card reimbursement for valid claims
- Free return shipping, replacement gift card issued immediately after product is scanned at your local UPS
- Fully transferable with gifts, cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
Logitech Wireless Anywhere Mouse MX for PC and Mac
|Price:||$34.13 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$25.86 (43%)|
- Tiny Logitech Unifying receiver stays in your notebook - plug it in, forget it, even add compatible wireless devices without multiple USB receivers
- Compact, sculpted shape for greater mobility and comfort
- Hyper-fast scrolling lets you fly through long documents and web pages
- Forward and back thumb buttons flip through web pages and photos faster than ever
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging. Please refer the User Manual before use.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Logitech Anywhere Mouse MX
It works wherever you do
This compact wireless mouse gives you the freedom to work anywhere without a mouse pad—even on glass tables where no mouse has worked before. From the first track-on-glass technology to a tiny USB receiver that never needs to leave your notebook, this travel-size mouse helps you fly through any task anywhere you go.
Works virtually anywhere—even on glass*
- Get better precision on more surfaces—even on glass desks where optical and standard laser mice fail.
- Logitech Darkfield Laser Tracking creates a micro-roadmap of surfaces for smooth, accurate cursor control anywhere—without a mouse pad.
Six-in-one wireless receiver
- Logitech Unifying receiver connects up to 6 Unifying compatible devices
- Add a keyboard or switch between mice without changing receivers or sacrificing another USB port
- So tiny it can stay in your laptop wherever you go
See other products that work with the Logitech Unifying receiver.
- Compact design is easy to take anywhere you use your laptop
- Sculpted shape fits your fingers for a naturally comfortable grip
- Included travel pouch keeps your mouse safe and protected
- Fly through long documents and web pages with a single spin
- Shift instantly to click-to-click scrolling for precise line-by-line navigation of lists, slides and images
Dual thumb buttons
Move quickly backward and forward through Web pages, photo albums and within applicationsFast data transmission and virtually no delays or dropouts.
What's in the box
- Logitech Unifying receiver
- Travel pouch
- 2 AA batteries
- User documentation
- Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7
- Mac OS X 10.5 or later
- USB port
- Internet connection
Which Logitech Wireless Mouse is right for you?
|What to look for||Portable Mice||Full-Size Mice|
Anywhere Mouse MX
|Connection Strength The higher the signal strength, the more reliable your connection will be. Especially important in busy wireless environments like airports.||2.4 GHz||2.4 GHz||2.4 GHz||2.4 GHz||2.4 GHz||2.4 GHz||2.4 GHz|
|Tracking Quality Look for smooth, precise cursor control. The higher the quality, the easier it is to navigate documents and web pages. The best also work on more surfaces, including glass.||High-definition optical sensor||Advanced optical sensor for multi-surface tracking||Also works on glass||Laser Sensor||Laser Sensor||Advanced optical sensor for multi-surface tracking||Also works on glass|
|Power Management Stay more productive and eliminate hassles with longer periods between battery changes or a rechargeable mouse.||1 AA battery(6 months max. battery life)||2 AA batteries (3 years max. battery life)||2 AA batteries(6 months max. battery life)||1 AA battery(12 months max. battery life)||2 AA batteries(2 years max. battery life)||2 AA batteries(2 years max. battery life)||Rechargeable|
|Wireless Receiver The receiver stays in your computer for cordless mouse control. The smaller the receiver (from standard to nano size), the more convenient it is. The Unifying receiver also lets you add compatible Unifying devices like a wireless keyboard.||Nano size receiver||Unifying receiver connects up to 6 Unifying-compatible devices||Unifying receiver connects up to 6 Unifying-compatible devices||Nano size receiver||Unifying receiver connects up to 6 Unifying-compatible devices||Unifying receiver connects up to 6 Unifying-compatible devices||Unifying receiver connects up to 6 Unifying-compatible devices|
|Scrolling Performance Scroll through long documents and web pages without having to drag the scroll bar. Performance ranges from fast to hyper-fast.|
Top Customer Reviews
The mouse looks great and seems to be built perfectly but the "double click" issue is well documented online and none of the "fixes" listed on forum posts work. There is a defect in the product itself. I contacted Logitech and they responded with the ridiculous steps of discharging the capacitors, which would never be the reason for the issue this mouse has. They then wanted me to send the mouse back myself, I decided shipping and time would be better spent on buying a different brand's mouse instead. I normally love Logitech, but after reading so many complaints about the same issue and then being told I had to ship back on my own when this issue is well documented will make me avoid their products out of principle.
Pass it up. I do not recommend this product under any circumstances. You will end up frustrated.
Just click the photos to view them all.
I will let the other reviewers speak on the details about this mouse in full.
This review is about how the New shiny/glossy body style is completely different from the Older version.
It is the only thing that has changed in my opinion.
Reason for Docking 1st Star - Gloss:
The Old version did not have a glossy or rubberized coating that wears off with use. Its plastic had this dull, yet high-grade, feeling to the touch that allowed your skin to breath for extended use without sweating.
The New version uses this plastic that is so smooth it looks nice, but in use it leads to sweaty hands and a very cheap feel. It's very smudge prone and kinda gross if you share it with someone who has sweaty hands.
Reason for Docking 2nd Star - Price:
When you make something better, you can justify the increase to the price.
When you make something lower-quality, you can sell it at a cheaper price.
Make something lower-quality and add to the cost? = Fail.
The New version currently costs almost $10 more.
So where is the justification in the price hike?
To offset the cost of retail packaging I guess, because it wasn't used to make the product better.
The retail packaging on this thing was ridiculous because it included a bunch of thick high-grade plastic to hold the mouse and receiver to give it a "pop-out" effect inside the package.
What a waste of materials and money that goes straight into the trash.
Even the case that comes with it is made of slightly different materials compared to the Old Version.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
No complaints so far - it's great for a travel mouse but if you want a office desk mouse, you might want to look at something a bit bigger where space is not a concern.Published 11 hours ago by John Bui
Does not work "Anywhere". If the surface is shinny at all, this mouse will not work. I had better luck with the basic Logitech chordless mouse.Published 13 hours ago by Robin Weller
Have owned another mouse like this. The only mouse I have bought a second, and soon a third time. Reliable, comfortable, small, Very durable and last a long time with battery. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Shane Rohrbach
I bought a pair of these mouses. They work as described (on glass), but in a year both of them started experiencing occasional double click problem. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Myroslav Kravchenko
These are (for me) the most comfortable to use, versatile mice, Logitech has produced to date. Yes - There is a wear-issue with the primary (left/right)function buttons on these... Read morePublished 3 days ago by AVJohnnie
I ran into a lot of issue with responsiveness but fixed it for the most part by holding down the pressure switch on the bottom with a piece of electrical tape. Read morePublished 4 days ago by D. Li