on August 25, 2010
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I am very impressed with this product. I have used many, many keyboards and wireless mice over the years and this keyboard / mouse combo really are excellent. They both look and feel high quality with a soft rubberized coating on the mouse and the keyboard wrist wrest.

I have been using a Microsoft Natural keyboard 4000 for the ergonomics and convenience buttons. This Logitech keyboard is MUCH, MUCH quieter and the spacebar is much easier to press. In addition, I think that the convenience buttons (like the volume control, media center launcher, etc) are much easier to see and use on this Logitech Keyboard than the Microsoft Natural keyboard. I will say that I occasionally thought that I noticed a bit of a delay with the keys I typed not showing up on the screen instantly. I'm not sure if I can blame that on the keyboard or not, but whatever the case it wasn't something that caused me enough of a problem to knock a star off the rating. Since I'm now using this keyboard as my keyboard I'll update this review if it becomes problematic.

The mouse is a good size and fit. It does not have an ergonomic slant to it where your hand is tilted a bit to give your wrist a more natural positions, but my thumb and ring finger just seemed to go perfectly into the grooves and the convenience buttons worked well. This is the first optical / laser mouse I've had that doesn't light up. No red glow, but it is works great!

The one thing that you need to know about this product is that it is really what I would call an ergonomic "blend" product. By that I mean that the keyboard is more ergonomic than a standard straight keyboard and the keys are very easy to press, but it definitely is not as ergonomic as a keyboard with a true split keyboard that is angled up in the middle. This will be completely up to your preference of which style you prefer and the product marketing material makes it very clear that this keyboard is more ergonomic than a standard but doesn't require learning how to type again. I would say that is true. I've used various split style ergonomic keyboards for years where the keys are literally split along the T-G-B keys for the left hand and Y-H-N keys for the right hand. I like that style and may go back to it, but often people will sit down to use my split style keyboard and find that they can't type very well. With this Logitech keyboard, my wife noticed that there is a bit of a difference from her regular keyboard due to the bit of ergonomics factored into "wave" of the keyboard, but it didn't seem to cause problems for her to type. So to that end, I suppose that the product works as advertised and isn't a reason to knock a star off, but you definitely should beware that it isn't as ergonomic as some keyboards on the market, such as the Microsoft Natural Keyboard.

I have to rave about the wireless receiver. It is the smallest receiver I've ever seen. It really is about the size of thumbtack and the single receiver works for both the keyboard and mouse. The mouse has a little slot for storing the receiver, so it can be safely stowed away. I was very impressed by the fact that I plugged it in, pulled the battery tapes out of both the keyboard and mouse and everything instantly started working (I use Windows 7). That was all it took to get most of the functionality working. Most of the extra functionality buttons like volume control worked immediately. I did end up installing the software from the CD to get the last few buttons to work, but that was no big deal. I stood back about 12 feet to see if the receiver would work from that distance and it worked fine.

I am impressed with the build quality, the quietness, the small receiver, and how easy it was to get started with it. I also liked that Logitech included the Duracell batteries pre-installed in the keyboard and mouse, with only having to pull a tab to activate them (Note: the keyboard and the most each take 2 standard AA batteries). I would prefer a keyboard that has a bit more of an ergonomic split to it, but I also know that many people can't stand that style of keyboard. So perhaps this keyboard is a pretty good blend or ergonomics and ease of use for most people. In the end, you probably would be wise to go try it out in the store to see if you really like how it feels. If you like the feel of it, then I think you'll be really happy with how well it works once you get it home.
1212 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on February 8, 2012
OK, this review is for everyone out there who was like me--wondering about and trying desperately to figure out if this keyboard works with Macs.

First, I'll describe the feel of the product in general. I love this keyboard. It might be a bit of a stretch calling the waveshape "ergonomic" but it IS incredibly comfortable and natural feeling. It's an outstanding alternative to the common splitkey design if that isn't your cup of tea (it isn't mine either). For those who can't really tell, the keyboard isn't curved nearly as much as other ergonomic keyboards and the keys have a gradual "wave" shape going across the surface, basically creating two dips or 'cups' in the default QWERTY hand positions and an ebb or raised curve between them. The Numpad also has this curve for the hand. The keys are very soft yet springy and responsive. It feels good and, again, very natural to type on it. In fact, I think this keyboard has increased my WPM. It is a definite improvement over the flat, standard keyboard and ESPECIALLY the new wafer-style Apple keyboards. It's soft feel is vaguely reminiscent of the old Apple G3 and G4 clear plastic keyboards, if anyone remembers those. Finally, I don't know why anyone would do so with an "immersive" comfort keyboard like this, but it has a pair of flipdown feet in the back for the common "raised" keyboard setting--one set makes a 4º angle, the other an 8º. But now the pressing question that I'm sure the other Mac users want to know: Does it work for our platform??

The answer is a resounding "yes", with a few minor 'buts'. The keyboard and laser mouse combo works perfectly and seamlessly out of the box with the Mac platform--literally just plug in the USB receiver and you're typing a few seconds later. The box states that you must have a PC running Windows, but that is only because Logitech dropped OSX support for the macro editing program that comes with it. You do not need this program, you just can't use Logitech's software to customize the keyboard at all. You can still customize key combinations or macros with third party software though. The foil of this is that there are a few keys that the operating system doesn't even recognize. Six of the eight silver program keys are incompatible with the platform and one more sends junk input--the equivalent of pressing nearly every key at once, causing nothing. These keys cannot be read by the OS thus they cannot even be used with third party or Mac software. They are just dead keys to you. The media control keys at the top do correspond to iTunes and control it seamlessly--stop, pause, play and navigate the music that plays without having to give precedence to the iTunes window, but be warned that pressing any of those keys will automatically start up iTunes. They are far enough away from the typing area that this isn't a problem though. These keys cannot control video playback outside of iTunes, they are only for that program. The volume controls work perfectly, as does the power key. Finally, the function keys F1 through F12 do work and are recognized. They come preset for use with a function key on the bottom right of the typing surface and this is "highlighted" on the keyboard in blue. This system is designed to create more prewired shortcuts such as opening Windows Internet Explorer, Word, PowerPoint or Excel. None of these function combos work with OSX, even if you have the Mac versions of those programs, which is actually a good thing, because OSX defaults the F9-F12 keys for controlling the expose' features anyway. Three things I wasn't expecting that surprised me are that the printscreen key actually does activate the OSX built-in screengrab feature (command+shift+3), stranger still, the Pause/Break key controls the screen brightness--pressing the key increases the brightness and pressing Function+the key decreases it. Finally, the eject key defaults to F12 like most PC keyboards, but OSX overrides the F12 function by default to "show Dashboard". If you go into the Expose' System Preferences and change the key that activates the Dashboard (and make sure none of the other shortcuts for Expose' are set to 'F12', then this key will work identically to the eject key on a Mac Keyboard. I highly recommend doing this, because it is hard to find a good third party keyboard that supports the OSX tray open/close command.

One final note about the key layout: by default, the Alt key, which lies directly left of the spacebar, is the 'CTRL' key in OSX and the CTRL key under the shift is the 'Command' key. This is an opposite layout to the standard Mac keyboard. You can, however, re-assign which keys call which modifiers in OSX System Preferences. This will orient the Wave keyboard to be in the 'correct' layout for Macs, but beware that, since the change occurs at the operating system level, if you connect a Mac keyboard to the computer for any reason, it will be flipped and you will have to go back into System Preferences and restore the original settings.

Now onto the Mouse. [PLEASE NOTE: the following review is for the the M750 Mouse that USED to come with this package. It's still available separately, but the current version of the package does NOT have a mouse with the wheel I review here ]I LOVE this mouse. It's incredibly responsive and works on all surfaces save for maybe highly reflective glass. It's a laser mouse, not an optical one, so light sources can't confuse it and it doesn't glow bright red or blue whenever you move it. It fits well in the hand and its scroll wheel is a work of art. One thing you can't tell from the pictures is that the scrollwheel is "floating" in its container under the surface of the mouse. It has cumulative scrolling, so when it's in "free mode", you can spin it (literally, it just glides--like spinning the wheels of a toy car) and the scrolling will match it--not stopping until the mouse wheel itself loses all the momentum from being spun. This is an INCREDIBLY nice feature if you do film editing or anything similar and are accustomed to using the Mac scrollwheel or middle finger swipe to advance through frames in Quicktime or any other film editing program, though it is very nice for thumbing through documents and PDFs too. In addition to being fun, this is equivalent or perhaps even better than the Apple Magic Mouse's "momentum scrolling" (scrolling that is faster or slower depending on the speed of the stroke or in this case the spin). Now, I absolutely love "free mode", but if you need something more precise, there is a button on top of the mouse just behind the scrollwheel that will "lock" the wheel onto a track, giving it that smooth "clicking start/stop" feel that most PC mouses have. Press it again to disengage the wheel back into "free mode". The mouse has three other buttons, all located on the thumbside--two arrow buttons and the entire thumbpad is actually a button too. For OSX, all three do the same thing, which is the same as the middle button or scrollwheel click. It may be possible to reassign these using third party mouse software, but I haven't tried because I really only use that function for opening tabs in web browsers.

So there you have it: a great, comfortable and responsive quasi-ergonomic keyboard that works just shy of perfectly for Macs as well as PCs. I love it and I am very happy with my purchase. I HIGHLY recommend it for anyone looking for a 'natural style' ergonomic keyboard and ESPECIALLY for Mac users looking for the same.
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This is certainly a well made unit, and its ergonomic "wave" form really is pleasant when doing hours of writing, as is its rubbery, vaguely faux-leather rest for the heel of the hands. Having also just got the new Logitceh MK 320, I'd have to say it delivers very similar quality in most ways to this, and is probably a better wireless value for the average user. If you write all day, however, the MK 550 might have your name on it.

Like the 320, this is a breeze to set up: pull out the tabs under the pre-installed batteries, plug in the (super small) usb wireless receiver, and off you go. That's nice. (The included cd is for customizing some of the function keys and won't be used by many is my guess.)

The first thing you notice about this keyboard is how large it is, almost 50% bigger than the average wireless kb. Most of that room is used by the palm rest. If I was a perfect touch typist, this might be the ultimate kb; it seems to be designed with the pro typist in mind. But I'm merely ok, and one thing I've already noticed here is that the wave is a little disconcerting when you move your hands about a bit, as I do. The contours make it a bit odd coming down on a key at an angle. I find myself longing at times for the smaller, tighter, flatter setup of the 320. If I was a perfect typist who rarely looks at or moves my hands, that might not be the case. Which are you?

The mouse is much larger than the 320's mini-mouse, which bothered some reviewers here, but didn't faze my medium large hands. This is a heftier, contoured mouse and certainly feels more solid, with a smart pair of buttons for your thumb to go back and forth between the previous pages. (Without cookies on, this could be a negative, though...whoops, I accidentally lost my whole document!) My qualm with this mouse vs. the 320's is that you need to move it twice as far to take the cursor from one edge of the screen to the other. I prefer the tighter ranger of the smaller mouse, but many might prefer this mouse for its more standard size and contours.

All in all, as an ergonomic keyboard this is easier to use than a split kb for a new user, but the wave feel does take some getting used to for those who always use a flat kb. The back tabs also lift it up a fair bit, so much so that your hands are angled a little higher than the 320 or most kbs, which if one is typing all day might take more blood out of the hands than desired unless your desk sits very low. I find myself having to shake my hands out a bit more using the 550. But the keys have a nice travel, maybe a tad long but with a very nice spring to them, and they're a pleasure to type with.

The dedicated function buttons for wmp and your home page etc from the 320 are here too, mute and volume included, and a few extra ones as well. I like that feature a lot, as I listen to music all the time. Logitech designers, well done. Every kb needs those.

All told, I think this is a very fine keyboard for the serious, all-day typist. The mouse is also excellent. They're both quite solid and feel like they'll last for quite a few years. And if the promises are correct, battery life of over two years for both kb and mouse is pretty amazing. The wireless aspect makes life a lot easier as well; being able to lean back and use the kb in your lap for a while is a good option, especially if your back needs a rest now and then.

If you don't type too much, just for emails on occasion, I'd go for the smaller 320 kb/mouse combo at less than half the price. But for those who almost live at their computer and do hours of writing a day, the MK 550 could make your life a whole lot easier.

[Edit: 4/21/11. Just thought I'd share battery life specs; the two alkaline batts included with the keyboard just went dead after roughly 750 hours' usage. Which seems a pretty fair deal, all told. I'll be replacing them with rechargeables, as with most all of my devices. I left the originals in so I could share their lifespan here; hope it's useful to some folks.

Still enjoying using the keyboard. It's a good one; no complaints at all.]

[Edit: 8/4/12. Still on my second set of batteries, with daily use of a few hours most days, for both the keyboard and mouse. Both still work as well as the day I got them. I've also grown accustomed to the shape of this kb, and really enjoy its wave form now. Plus none of the letters etc are worn off at all, even after thousands of hours of typing. Ain't it nice when you actually get value for your money?]
on June 7, 2012
At first, I thought I was sent a defective product. Here's what would happen.

1. I would press keys as usual.
2. Nothing would show up on the screen or otherwise happen.
3. A few seconds might pass.
4. Suddenly, some or all of the input I had typed would show up.

This was annoying while I wrote documents, presentations or code and unacceptable when I played video games -- it was to the point that I hooked up my wired keyboard when doing some of these activities, pretty much making my purchase worthless.

I trust Logitech a bit; my last wireless keyboard was a Logitech keyboard and it lasted a long time with no problems other than battery usage. I figured this keyboard was defective since the mouse was fine, and Amazon was awesome enough to ship me a replacement.

Nope. The problem persisted with the new keyboard and new USB connector.

I will be seeking a refund so that I can purchase a different wireless keyboard and mouse. I suggest that no one purchase this keyboard unless they type slowly.
3636 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on June 5, 2014
UPDATE YOUR REVIEW AFTER YOU'VE OWNED ONE FOR A YEAR OR TWO!
--------------------------------------------------------
I work in IT for a small company, we have about 30 computers. When the previous system admin was setting up the network he got every computer set up with the same hardware - including the same keyboard and mouse.

Today I replaced the last one. Every single keyboard has been replaced with another Wave. All 30 laptop/mouse combos died or started having issues within a year, and all have been replaced within 2 years.

This is a super comfy, very slick, very nice keyboard, and the fullsized wireless mouse is nice too. However, be prepared that you will, without a doubt, be buying a new one in a year or two. If it lasts any longer than that, you are in the minority and you should consider yourself a lucky owner of a Wave that actually works. These keyboards essentially have planned deaths right after the warranties expire.

Here are a few issues I have documented over the last year:

- Mouse will randomly stop moving or become erratic. Turning it off and on again will solve the problem. This happened to 3 of the mice. Mine did it at least once an hour before I finally took a hammer to it and bought a new mouse (which was also Logitech and is now starting to have the same problem. Lesson learned: Don't trust Logitech).

- If you have a Logitech Wireless Headset there will be interference and the headset will stop working if you start using the keyboard or mouse. It restart itself once you stop typing or moving the mouse.

- One keyboard's num-lock stopped working.

- At least half of the keyboards got the "Flashing battery indicator" problem

- two keyboards had an issue of "lag" where they would work fine for awhile, and then suddenly stop working for a second or two, and then spam the last letter pressed. So if I was typing with one of those keyboards right now it would look like thissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

- One keyboard's delete key didn't work. Seems like a minor issue until you realize that meant ctrl+alt+delete didn't work.

- Another keyboard would insert a hyphen (-) any time you pressed a number. -1 -2 etc. EXCEPT the number 3.

- Almost all of them had to have the receiver unplugged once a week and plugged back in. Otherwise they either wouldn't work at all, or the keyboard+mouse would have bad reception.
33 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This keyboard and mouse were drop dead easy to setup and use. Pull the sticker off the USB transmitter and plug it in to a USB slot. Pull out the tab keeping the battery from making contact on the bottom of the keyboard and the bottom of the mouse and you are up and running. I didn't even both with unplugging the wired keyboard and mouse. I'm using a Lenovo W500 Thinkpad running Windows XP and everything worked without a hitch. I had expected to have to install a driver or something but nope.

How does it work? I have not detected any kind of lag from either the keyboard nor the mouse. The mouse moves smoothly over my desktop and is contoured to fit my somewhat largish hands (large for a woman - about the size of an average to small man's hand). The wheel works fine in scrolling the windows up and down and I like the forward and back buttons on the side of the mouse. The groove where your thumb rests is lined with a nonslip padding. If you are left handed, you can still use this mouse comfortably but might feel awkward using the forward and back buttons.

The keyboard, which I'm using as I type this review, is contoured as you can see in the pictures. The wrist pad is the same, nonslip material as is on the mouse and feels good under the heel of my hands. It has three levels that you can set the keyboard on - flat on the desk and two different raised hights. I have it set on the highest and am very comfortable. It has an enlarged delete key that I thought was odd at first but works well for the touch typest. I've played with the special programmed key and yes, the calculator button really does pop up the calculator, the media center button brought up iTunes (my default). The volume buttons worked straight out of the box as well (as expected). I really like the springiness of the keys and am reminded almost of the very first IBM keyboards that came with PCs in the 80s without the click.

When I am done for the day, I flip the keyboard over to turn it off to reserve battery power but it claims the battery will last for 3 years in the keyboard and 2 years in the mouse. Because they aren't physically attached to my docking station, I can easily take my mouse and keyboard with me to meetings and type in comfort with a full sized keyboard. I have t admit, several of my coworkers are jealous and will be buying their own soon.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on August 18, 2012
I purchased this Wireless set to replace a Logitech set that was getting old and sticky (keys) My previous set was the white/beige in color and at 5 years it was looking a little discolored and the keys were getting a little sticky (possibly one too many spills).

I really liked this was a USB receiver and it was very small and did not extrude too far from my machine. However, after a day of typing I keep have this recurring problem; allofmytextwasruntogether andoccasionally therewasa space. What????

I thought I was just adjusting to slight differences in the location of the keys and I would adjust. The problem only got slightly better as I was paying very close attention to the keys. After 10 days and the problem continued, I discovered that although the space bar was over 3 inches long, unless it was hit in the center of the bar with a good amount of force there would be "no space."

I could even hit the space bar hard on the side and "no space" would appear. So with regret I returned the fancy Logitech keyboard. I bought the plain vanilla one, also from Logitech, half the price and the USB receiver was a little bigger, but I now have space!
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Being in the business of audio and multimedia manipulation I am exposed to many devices boasting attributes that promise to make the daily and necessary computer tasks easier. The Logitech, Wireless Wave Combo MK550 is one such device. Being the owner of many such devices, obvious internal questions arose.

1. What sets this device apart from the rest of the wireless keyboard and mouse combos, or how does it fall short of expectations?
2. Does this device live up to the implied promises of it's design characteristics?
3. Will this device have a positive impact on productivity in my studio/daily necessary computer driven activities?

First off, what products do I already rely on and have a preference to?

I am a fan of ergonomic products hence my choice of Microsoft's Baseball Shaped, wrist saving, mouse that is an absolute joy to use during long editing and composition sessions that last well into the early morning hours. I also have an affinity for convenient products that provide capabilities with a small footprint, or more appropriately, desk print which is why I also own Microsoft's Arc Mouse and Keyboard Combination.

So, now that you know the stiff competition that the MK 550 is up against, allow me to share my assessment.

In extracting the unit from the box it was immediately apparent that the keyboard was significantly larger than my beloved Microsoft Arc keyboard. With it's wrist rest and arched, curved keybed, the MK550 provided a very comfortable initial feel when experimented with. The included mouse, despite it's nicely designed exterior, did not provide the wrist support that I have grown so attached to with the aforementioned mouse that is a staple of my studio. These of course are initial reactions to external appearance, and first handling of the devices.

The Logitech Set Point Software installation process was very straight forward and went off without a hitch, although not as simple as windows proprietary drivers that require no installation, the process was painless. Especially practical in this the age of multiple USB Devices being plugged into few USB ports or multiple hubs, the unifying transmitter/receiver is an excellent feature that linked incredibly easily with my Logitech wireless trackball that sits to the left of my USB mixer interfaces.

The keyboard worked with a nice accuracy, with very few of the dropouts so commonly associated with wireless input devices of this nature. The mouse also tracked quite well on multiple surfaces, and I should mention that the range of signal seemed to be excellent, not requiring the transceivers to be set on the desktop surface which would take up valuable space normally inhabited by my iphone or Guiness.

After a session of about 4 hours, I found the keyboard to be quite comfortable, with little to no fatigue to my wrists or forearms. The mouse on the other hand, being of a smaller size, did not provide the necessary wrist support that is required to protect my classical guitar technique of which I am so protective. I did experience some tension in my right wrist and forearm after the involved process of spectral audio editing that could be compared to altering photos with various image editing programs. Without enough time to partake in assessing battery life, I am inclined to believe that it is more than adequate.

My assessment:
The Logitech Mk550 Wave Keyboard and Mouse combo provides a great product in the keyboard area and lacks a bit in the mouse department as far as comfort goes. I must say, however, that the price point puts this combo ahead of many similarly priced items of this type. I find the Logitech Wireless Wave MK550 Combo to be a well designed, and functional device pairing that is infinitely user friendly and would be at home on any avid computer users desktop.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on January 28, 2012
+3 Firstly, I love Logitech's universal receiver and actually seek products out that use it. Great bit of gear. Note that you don't have to use Logitech's SetPoint software to use the universal receiver. I'll note why that's important later on.

+/- The wave shape is a bare change from regular form factor unlike the main competitor, Microsoft's Natural (Elite), which is a full split keyboard. The latter certainly takes more pressure off of the wrists and, if carpal tunnel syndrome or related repetitive stress injuries have troubled you in the past, you can feel the difference within minutes of typing on the Wave. On the upside, the lack of split gives the Wave a much lower profile than the Natural series did; the Wave fits under your desk on most sliding keyboard trays where the Natural bumps most.

-2 Keys are stiff, mushy and crowded in depth. After buying the Wave I actually came back to positive reviews here to see if I had misread them. The key presses are terrible; there is no indication of when the press is complete and you can release for the next stroke which makes for an necessarily long key press. Moreover, they are stiff. A quick typist is going to be considerably delayed by this keyboard.

-2 There are no indicator lights for CAPS/NUM/Scroll/Function locks. With SetPoint installed, toggling each status gives you a brief on-screen indicator of your change. There are plenty of game, video card settings, multimedia players and the like which completely conflict with this indicator so you frequently have no idea what status your keys are in. Even if you're just typing, you more often forget your various statuses. There's no light of any kind to reference on the keyboard. You have to experiment. While using it for both writing and gaming alike, checking your lock statuses frequently creates breaks in concentration and this is a critical design failure.

+1 The multimedia buttons are other extra programmables in general are well placed. However, they require the SetPoint software to really get much value from. Without it, not all keys are matched to a standard function within Windows 7.

-2 The SetPoint software is on version 6.2 yet remains a calamity. I've installed and uninstalled probably half of the versions over the years across every incarnation of Windows. It forgets settings across profiles which renders them pointless, conflicts with Windows settings for mouse sensitivity, and has very limited macro capability. My biggest complaint, which you can confirm across the Web's related trouble-shooting forums is that it will frequently cause a stutter in mouse movement.

-1 There is no backlight. A wireless keyboard is as often as not used with a multi-media setup in a darkened room. Not having lit keys on a non-standard layout is poor design. Logitech mastered the feature with the K800 wireless so leaving it out of this recent incarnation of the Wave has been lazy.
22 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on May 27, 2011
Like many owners,

Nice features:
1. I like the layout and and comfort of the keyboard and mouse, including the contour of the keys and the media control buttons (volume up/down, play/stop, forward, reverse).
2. I especially like the design of the mouse with the scroll wheel and forward/back buttons on the sides.
3. Battery life is very acceptable.

Drawbacks:
1. I have found that on my model (Y-RCP140), after frequent use the keys start sticking. Not just one, but across the whole keyboard, when I push a key, there is an initial resistance that I consider excessive and uncomfortable. And no, I have not spilled anything onto the keyboard. It has degraded with use, and in fact the numeric keypad, which I never use, has the same nice smooth touch as when new.
2. The labels on some of the keys have worn off, including S, L, comma(,), and period (.). I'm not sure why those in particular, but maybe
3. I have experienced intermittent wireless connectivity issues. I have had to use the remote USB extender cable to position the transceiver right beside the keyboard and mouse to ensure reliable communication. The vast majority of the time, it works perfectly fine.

Overall, I loved this product at first but have grown less excited about it over time.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...