- Mouse Included
Logitech Wireless Combo MK260 with Keyboard and Mouse (920-002950)
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Reliable long-range 2.4 GHz wireless connection with a single USB receiver for the keyboard and mouse
- Long battery life?get 24 months of keyboard power and 5 months of mouse power without changing batteries
- Eight hot keys give you one-touch access to the Internet, e-mail, music volume and more
- Sleek all-in-one setup includes a compact keyboard with full-size keys and smooth-tracking optical mouse
- Works with Windows-based PCs. (Battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions.)
- Wireless range may vary due to environmental and computing conditions.
- For a wireless setup that goes the distance: With a robust long-range wireless connection and months of power between battery changes, this sleek keyboard and mouse give you the everyday reliability of a corded setup - minus the clutter.
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
|Wireless Combo MK260 |
|•||Advanced 2.4 GHz wireless connection|
|•||Long-lasting battery life|
|•||Instant-access hot keys|
|•||Plug-and-play setup with included USB wireless receiver|
|•||Compact keyboard with full-size keys|
|•||Smooth-tracking optical mouse|
* Wireless range may vary due to environmental and computing conditions.
** Keyboard battery life calculation based on an estimated two million keystrokes/year in an office environment. User experience may vary. Mouse battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions.
*** Tested under limited conditions (maximum of 60 ml liquid spillage). Do not immerse keyboard in liquid.
|Logitech Wireless Combo MK260 |
For a wireless setup that goes the distance
|What's in the box? ||Works with: |
Which Logitech Keyboard + Mouse Combo Is Right For You?
|Wireless Desktop MK710||Wireless Wave Combo MK550||Wireless Combo MK520||Wireless Desktop MK320||Wireless Desktop MK260||Desktop MK120|
|Wireless Protocol & Security||Advanced 2.4 GHz 128-Bit AES Encryption||Advanced 2.4 GHz 128-Bit AES Encryption||Advanced 2.4 GHz 128-Bit AES Encryption||Advanced 2.4 GHz 128-Bit AES Encryption||Advanced 2.4 GHz 128-Bit AES Encryption||Wired|
|Receiver Extender Cable||N/A|
|Palm Rest||Integrated Cushion||Integrated Cushion||Integrated|
|Battery Level Indicator||(on LCD)||N/A|
|Battery Life (Maximum)||3 years*||3 years*||3 years*||15 months*||24 months*||N/A|
|Operational and Navigational Controls|
|Launch Web Browser|
|Launch IM / VOIP|
|On / Off Switch|
|Battery Level Indicator||N/A|
|Battery Life (Maximum)||3 years*||2 years*||1 year*||5 months*||5 months*||N/A|
|Windows Vista, Windows XP, and Windows 7|
*Keyboard battery life calculation based on an estimated two million keystrokes/year in an office environment. User experience may vary. Mouse battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions.
Top Customer Reviews
First, this is the MK260 Combo from Logitech. It is actually the M210 mouse and K260 keyboard packaged together. They both provide wireless service through a USB adapter, and it runs plug-and-play (I use win 7 pro). Not a bad deal really for two pretty good wireless devices.
The M210 is a mouse that is run by 1 AA battery. It is lightweight and between the size of a notebook mouse and a hunky gaming mouse. According to the box, it has a 5 month battery life. I've been using mine for 3 months, and it's still going strong. It's a 3-button mouse (right, left and scroll-button)--not enough buttons for me, but good for the typical computer user. I haven't had much trouble with lagging, and with 1000dpi, it tracks very well on both my mousepad and my woodgrain desktop.
The K260 is a lightweight full-keyboard (with number pad) run by 2 AAA batteries. It has a full row of function keys and also possesses a grey row of media half-keys. The keys are smooth and light to the touch, and the keyboard is lighter than a paperback book. There are rubber stoppers on the underside to keep it in place, but I have it on my lap most of the time, and there's really no issue. The major drawback (ok it's minor) is the lack of indicator lights for the number and caps lock keys. I'm often pressing these multiple times to see if they're on or not. The box says 24 month battery life... on 2 AAA's?Read more ›
* This Keyboard and Mouse combo is easy as pie to install, simply install the batteries and plug in the receiver.
* The keys are nicely responsive and feel solidly built.
* Long battery life.
* It simply works great.
* The mouse is small (but not uncomfortable).
* There are no Caps Lock, Num Lock, or Scroll Lock indicators.
* The Logitech software provides no customization or feature controls.
From box to functional took less than 3 minutes, and most of that was dealing with the cardboard that held in the batteries and the usb receiver. Once I had those out it was a snap putting the batteries into the keyboard and the mouse, then plugging the receiver into a spare USB port on my computer. They worked within about 10 seconds on my Windows 7 machine. I unplugged my hard-wired keyboard and mouse and haven't looked back.
The keyboard has good response - the keys have a pleasing click and they are soft to the touch. The tabs on the back raise it to 8 degrees which works for my setup. The keyboard has buttons for audio, launching your default web browser, opening your email program, powerdown, and calculator. You don't have to load ANY software for these quick buttons to work. Now I personally don't know why there is a quick button for calculator, but there you have it.
The mouse is small and easy to use. It's not fancy, just your basic mouse with scroll. It's lightweight and can feel a little TOO lightweight if you're used to a more substantial mouse. That is so far the ONLY drawback to the mouse - but since I'm using it at work it's not like I need a gaming mouse. The mouse is responsive, tracks well, and is comfortable in my hand.
Great combo set of products - time will tell if the battery life is as advertised, but I'm a heavy user of the keyboard and mouse so I'm going to be switching to rechargeable batteries as soon as the included ones are done.
Best feature for me: one USB receiver for both devices. I'm always running out of USB ports and this is a huge benefit for me.
- Works right of the box, no setup needed at all.
- Mouse is good in size and not too small, like some other ones.
- Keyboard is sturdy and compact shaped.
- Highly responsive system with both keyboard and mouse.
- Range works as advertised. I am using it from 15 ft distance when laptop is connected to TV.
- The adapter sticks out about 1".
Can't comment on battery since I have used it for only 2 weeks yet. But they are advertising 24 months and I will be very happy even if I get half of that.
There is no shut down switch on mouse & keyboard to preserve battery life as Logitech has built an auto-sleep into it. Hopefully that works.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This keyboard died after year of use.. Keys 6 and 8 died.. And some keys too not sure what happened but really made me upset on Logitech..Published 1 month ago by Babloo
I still use this keyboard and mouse. The batteries that came with it were just cheapos and still lasted about a year. Pretty good range on the wireless receiver.Published 2 months ago by Laura
Returned product for full refund. Seller was great, but product was too hard for me to figure out how to set up with TV. I was able to get my soundbar set up fine.Published 4 months ago by Kate