From the Manufacturer
Logitech Wireless Combo MK270
The reliable wireless combo with the tiny plug-and-forget receiver.
With a robust long-range wireless connection and long-lasting power between battery changes, this sleek keyboard and mouse give you the everyday reliability of a corded setup—minus the clutter.
- Advanced 2.4 GHz wireless connection with 10-meter range1
- Plug-and-play setup with tiny plug-and-forget receiver
- Long-lasting battery life—24 months keyboard, 12 months mouse2
- Eight hot keys for one-touch access to the Internet, email, volume and more
- Comfortable, portable contoured mouse with receiver storage
- Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 and 8, Windows RT
Powerful, reliable wireless connections
- Advanced 2.4 GHz wireless is as reliable as a corded connection
- 10-meter range1—work or play in more places like your comfy couch
- Virtually eliminates delays, dropouts and interference even in the busiest wireless environments
- 128-bit AES keyboard encryption keeps your information secure
Fewer battery changes
- Get up to 24 months of power for the keyboard and 12 months for the mouse without a battery change2
- Auto-sleep and On/Off switches conserve battery power
- Plug the tiny receiver into a USB port and start using your keyboard and mouse right away
- No software to install
- Tiny receiver is so small it can stay in your laptop
Eight one-touch hot keys
Get instant access to the things you do most—the Internet, your favorite website, e-mail, play/pause, mute, volume and more.
Comfortable carry-around mouse
- Comfortable contoured shape with finger rests
- Built-in storage compartment—easy to stow the receiver inside and take the mouse anywhere you use your laptop
- Scroll wheel makes it easy to move up and down through documents and web pages
- Low-profile, whisper-quiet keys
- Roomy full-size keyboard with number pad, directional keys and nine F-keys
- No learning curve—the standard layout you’re used to typing with
1 Wireless range may vary due to environmental and computing conditions.
2 Keyboard battery life calculation based on an estimated two million keystrokes/year in an office environment. User experience may vary. Mouse battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions.
What's in the box?
- USB receiver
- 2 AAA (keyboard) and 2 AA (mouse) batteries
- User documentation
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- USB port
Which Logitech Keyboard and Mouse Combo Is Right For You?
Logitech Wireless Combo MK270
| || || || |
|Wireless Protocol & Security||Advanced 2.4 GHz 128-Bit AES Encryption||Advanced 2.4 GHz 128-Bit AES Encryption||Advanced 2.4 GHz 128-Bit AES Encryption||Advanced 2.4 GHz 128-Bit AES Encryption||Advanced 2.4 GHz 128-Bit AES Encryption|
|Palm Rest||Integrated||Integrated Cushion||Integrated Cushion|
|Battery Level Indicator||(on LCD)|
|Battery Life (Maximum)||2 years1||2 years1||3 years1||3 years1||3 years1|
|Operational and Navigational Controls|
|Launch Web Browser|
|Launch IM / VOIP|
|On / Off Switch|
|Battery Level Indicator|
|Battery Life (Maximum)||1 year1||1 year1||1 year1||2 years1||3 years1|
|Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 83, Windows RT3|
3. Older keyboard and mouse combo models listed in above chart have only basic functionality on Windows RT. Software and app support aren't available for this platform. Older keyboard and mouse combo models listed in above chart will provide basic navigation in Windows 8 style UI. Features programmed in Logitech SetPoint software may not function in this mode.