- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$30.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$29.00 (48%)|
The logitech wireless combo mk520 puts convenience and control comfortably at your fingertips thanks to its full-size keyboard with concave keys and hand-friendly, contoured laser mouse.
With a roomy full-size keyboard, contoured invisible optical mouse, and a single wireless receiver that connects them both to your computer, you've got convenience and control comfortably at your fingertips.
2. The invisible optical sensor does not work on glass or mirrors.
With up to three years of battery life for the keyboard and eighteen months for the mouse, you hardly ever have to change batteries. 1
1. Keyboard battery life calculation based on an estimated two million keystrokes/year in an office environment. User experience may vary. Mouse battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions.
To learn more about the Logitech Unifying receiver, click here >
Change volume, mute, or skip to the next song instantly - without using your mouse.
|Which Logitech Keyboard and Mouse Combo Is Right For You?|
|Wireless Protocol & Security||Advanced 2.4 GHz 128-Bit AES Encryption||Advanced 2.4 GHz 128-Bit AES Encryption||Advanced 2.4 GHz 128-Bit AES Encryption||Advanced 2.4 GHz 128-Bit AES Encryption||Advanced 2.4 GHz 128-Bit AES Encryption|
|Palm Rest||Integrated||Integrated Cushion||Integrated Cushion|
|Battery Level Indicator||(on LCD)|
|Battery Life (Maximum)||24 months1||2 years1||3 years1||3 years1||3 years1|
|Operational and Navigational Controls|
|Launch Web Browser|
|Launch IM / VOIP|
|On / Off Switch|
|Battery Level Indicator|
|Battery Life (Maximum)||5 months1||1 year1||18 months1||2 years1||3 years1|
|Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP, Windows 83|
3. Older keyboard and mouse combo models listed in above chart have only basic functionality on Windows RT. Software and app support aren’t available for this platform. Older keyboard and mouse combo models listed in above chart will provide basic navigation in Windows 8 style UI. Features programmed in Logitech SetPoint software may not function in this mode.
Have gone through several sets of Logitech wireless over the years. They hold up to a lot of abuse. The mouse doesn't disappear all the time like it does on my Apple setup. Read morePublished 6 hours ago by Diane Pope
I bought this keyboard for the office. The whole combo runs on 3 AA batteries, 2 for the keyboard and 1 for the mouse. Read morePublished 13 hours ago by Gc
First day in and I'm already very happy with this purchase.Published 18 hours ago by Jordan Thompson
Love the keyboard, kind of hate the mouse...
Legitimate question... Who at Logitech decided that this mouse/keyboard combo should have a mouse with a wheel that spun... Read more
I use this with an external 21" monitor; dual screens makes computer work much more efficient.Published 1 day ago by William G Huitt
The price was fantastic. And the keyboard is as well. The mouse, unfortunately, was not all that responsive. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Dan
When this was working, I loved it. Today, the keyboard suddenly quit. It'll work for maybe 15 seconds, then the light goes off. I tried all kinds of troubleshooting, no luck. Read morePublished 2 days ago by L. Fields