The logitech wireless desktop mk320 comes with a comfortable keyboard and a carry-around mouse. 2.4 ghz wireless gives you a long range and reliable connection. the mouse has a snap-on receiver.
From the Manufacturer
Logitech Wireless Combo MK320
The keyboard-mouse combo that puts entertainment at your fingertips
Want to watch your favorite movie? Skip a song? Go right to your email or Facebook page? With multimedia and Internet hot keys, programmable F-keys and a comfortable sculpted mouse, this wireless combo makes it easy to access and navigate the things you do the most.
- 11 multimedia hot keys
- 12 programmable F-keys
- Powerful 2.4 GHz wireless connection with one tiny Unifying receiver
- Comfortable portable mouse
- 24-month keyboard, 12-month mouse battery life1
- Quiet, low-profile keys for smooth, comfortable typing
- Works with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8 computers
Shortcuts at your fingertips
- 11 Multimedia hot keys for instant access to play/pause, volume, Internet, email and more
- 12 programmable F-keys you can easily customize to open your favorite applications, folders and web pages
Extended battery life
- Go for months with changing batteries—up to 24 months for the keyboard and 12 months for the mouse1
- On/off switches on keyboard and mouse help you conserve battery power
Powerful, reliable wireless connections
- Advanced 2.4 GHz connection with 25-meter/82-foot2 wireless range allows you to work or play in more places—like your couch
- Tiny Unifying receiver stays in your laptop and connects up to six compatible mice and keyboards
- Eliminates need to change receivers or sacrifice another USB port
Type in comfort
- Low-profile keys for smooth typing that’s easy on your fingers
- Whisper-quiet design eliminates distracting key-click noise
- Roomy full-size keyboard for more comfortable typing than laptop and netbook keyboards
Comfortable, portable mouse
- Sleek, sculpted shape that’s easy to take anywhere you use your computer
- Wireless receiver stays in your laptop or stores inside the mouse for easy transport
- No cords, software or hassles
- Plug the Unifying receiver into your computer’s USB port and start using your keyboard and mouse right away
1 Keyboard battery life calculation based on an estimated two million keystrokes/year in an office environment. User experience may vary. Mouse battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions.
2 Wireless range may vary due to environmental and computing conditions.
What's in the Box
- Keyboard (K330)
- Mouse (M215)
- Unifying receiver
- 2 AAA batteries (keyboard)
- 1 AA battery (mouse)
- User documentation
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- USB port
Which Logitech Keyboard and Mouse Combo Is Right For You?
3Older keyboard and mouse combo models listed in above chart have only basic functionality on Windows RT. Software and app support aren’t available for this platform. Older keyboard and mouse combo models listed in above chart will provide basic navigation in Windows 8 style UI. Features programmed in Logitech SetPoint software may not function in this mode.