Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 559 questions
votes
Yes
May 9, 2013 by GOOD GUY
votes
I have tried it on two different Windows 8 machines and it works just fine.
Sep 21, 2013 by Uri
votes
The headset will work on Mac. However, you can't have the 7.1 software on your Mac, and therefore, you can't have 7.1 in your headset. Stereo and mic will work just fine, though.
Dec 8, 2013 by William
votes
As a game developer, I use these headsets religiously. They are not the best quality, but compared to 90% of wired headsets near the same price range they are just as good. Only problems I have with the headset is the boom for the microphone. The elbow that attaches boom to the left headphone is made out of plastic and if dropped on that elbow it will break with ease. (I strength my headsets by attaching 38 gauge aluminum with some liquid steel adhesive, to the elbow join) I have used a number of these headsets and currently own three. Two for work and one for home. Being able to get up and get a drink or rush to a project meeting, without stressing about tripping over a cord or ripping the USB out is hard to beat. Hope this review helps, if you have any questions about the headset let me know and I'd be happy to answer them for you.
Mar 10, 2014 by Kyle Martin
votes
Sound quality is quiet good, especially for a headset. You can get stand alone microphones with better quality but for a headset the microphone is quiet good. I don't get any background noise, NO scratching or hum. I use it quiet often for gaming and Skype calls, works perfectly. The "G-Keys" allow you to assign a push to talk or any sort of macro keys. Let me know if you have any other questions. Please give me feedback, thanks!
Dec 12, 2013 by Kyle Martin
votes
the size is almost as big sennheisser hd 650, maybe you can use that headphone case
Jan 27, 2014 by iKONspirasi
votes
No
Nov 24, 2014 by Eric
votes
The cable that plug into the headset serves only as a charging cable. The end of the cable is also marked with a battery icon. Removing the USB wireless receiver from the dock also disconnects the headset even when the headset is plugged in via the cable. This headset sends and receives audio over a wireless connection, so NO IT DOES NOT. The other answers are talking about the charging cable. I've been using my G930's for just under six months and haven't experienced connectivity issues not caused by myself. I've knocked the dock off my desk and it disconnected momentarily though immediately reconnected. disconnecting and reconnecting the USB receiver reconnects just a quickly (unless the driver crashes. You can manage to restart the G930 software and it will fix the issue though it isn't always your friend.). Issues might occur if one plugs the receiver into the back of their computer. I have my receiver in the dock on top of my desk. I greatly recommend this headset.
Nov 25, 2013 by Jed Eldridge
votes
Nope there's no point in paying 60 bucks on a 7.1 soundcard in tandem, unless you also want to have a surround speaker setup. You are correct John, all audio is processed by the G930's soundcard including the simulated 7.1. While using the headset all other audio hardware in your system will be ignored.
Jan 29, 2012 by BillyWallace
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   56   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers