2-Year PC Peripherals Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Delivered by e-mail, register and file claims online or by phone
- Surge protection starts when your product ships; mechanical and electrical failures are covered after manufacturer warranty expires
- No deductible, replacement via Amazon gift card reimbursement for valid claims
- Free return shipping, replacement gift card issued immediately after product is scanned at your local UPS
- Fully transferable with gifts, cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
Logitech Wireless Gaming Mouse G700
|Price:||$138.59 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 13 programmable buttons help you perform intricate macros with a single click*
- Natural curves that fit your hand and smooth-gliding feet give you epic comfort and control
- Full-speed wireless (1,000 reports per second) combines gaming-grade responsiveness with wireless freedom
- A USB recharging/data cable makes sure you never run out of power in the heat of battle
- Crafted for gaming with high-precision laser tracking and onboard memory for storing up to five game profiles
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
| Wireless Gaming Mouse G700 |
|•||13 programmable buttons|
|•||Comfortable hand-cradling design|
|•||Rechargeable—even during game play|
|•||On-board memory stores up to five profiles*|
* Logitech SetPoint software required for initial setup and is available at logitech.com/downloads.
** Up to 165 inches (4.19 meters) per second on most popular gaming-mouse pad surfaces.
|Logitech Wireless Gaming Mouse G700 |
For game-changing control and freedom
|What's in the box? ||Works with |
Which Logitech Gaming Mouse Is Right For You?
|MX 518 Optical Gaming Mouse||Gaming Mouse G500||G9X Laser Mouse||Wireless Gaming Mouse G700|
|What Do You Get?||Gaming-grade performance||Game-changing laser precision||The ultimate in customizable control||Laser precision plus wireless freedom|
|Full-Speed USB Corded|
|Weight Tuning System: Add weight for a customized feel|
|Programmable Buttons: For single actions or intricate macros||8||10||9||13|
|Profile Storage: Store ready-to-play profiles||1||5||5|
|Interchangeable Grips: Customize mouse fit and feel|
|Maximum Resolution: Higher means better cursor control||1800 dpi||5700 dpi||5700 dpi||5700 dpi|
|Adjustable Sensitivity: Change dpi on the fly for pixel-precise targeting or lightening fast maneuvers|
|Hyper-Fast Scrolling: Fly through long web pages|
|Windows XP, Vista or 7|
Check out the G-SERIES from Logitech:
Logitech G19 Keyboard for Gaming
Logitech Gaming Keyboard G510
* Requires software installation.
Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930
Logitech G35 Surround Sound Headset
Logitech G13 Advanced Gameboard
Top Customer Reviews
- Good tracking / High Precision (5700dpi max, read further)
- Nano Receiver
- Good ergonomics: I personally like the G700's shape and feel. I don't think it's heavier than it needs to be for a solid, positive movement and I can use it for hours, even corded without strain.
- The 13 buttons can be programmed for 5 different profiles - Using Setpoint 5.44.5 works like a charm. The tactile feel of them is fine for my needs. I would prefer less of clicking noises using left / right and center mouse buttons.
- Finishing is great matte black - less cheesy than the G500 or other "gaming mice". Probably a Con for ppl that like showing off, but...
- User replaceable AA rechargeable Eneloop battery.
- You can charge it while you use it. The "wired" mode transition is seamless - at least with the drivers I've used - but some reviewers disagree on that. Setpoint 5.44.5 on Win 7 64bit never produced a freeze or loss of settings while hot-plugging the USB cable while the mouse was used.
- Matte finish easy to grip. Feels "different" than the normal rubber padded mice, but will probably last longer too. Grip is quite positive, no concerns.
- Includes USB extension cable for wireless receiver - more of a desktop user easement. Range is great for laptop use, works out to 3 feet / 1 meter easily, never had need for more.
- Big, not ideal for slipping it in your laptop's slim carrying messenger bag, but nothing terrible. <- actually I do carry it around in my slim messenger belkin, but that's me...
- Noisy clicks...I would prefer it more subtle for "stealth" gaming. Hard for someone to miss what you are doing with loud blazing clicks when in the heat of battle!Read more ›
- Highly accurate tracking (5700dpi max)
- User replaceable AA rechargeable Eneloop battery
- 13 programmable buttons for each of 5 profiles
- Matte finish easy to grip
- Reasonably comfortable
- Hybrid mouse (corded mousing ability)
- Includes USB extension cable for wireless receiver
- Charge only via powered USB port
- On the heavy side
- Slightly elevated slope might be uncomfortable to some
- Does not include a unifying receiver
Sometimes the packaging tells you everything about the product. I have owned countless Logitech mice and I'm very familiar with the packaging. A nice touch on the G700 is a tab that allows you to slide everything out of the box more easily without trashing the box. The G700 for me, is a replacement for my wired Logitech G9 Mouse, which replaced my older wireless Logitech G7 Mouse. I had used the G9 in conjunction with a ...Read more ›
Compared to the G7, the G700 has a much better feel to it. The surface is rough, instead of smooth and slick like the G7, so all your finger gunk doesn't get on there. All of the buttons on the G700 can be identified just by feeling them. They seem very natural to click.
The accuracy of this mouse is insane. I use it at 1000 reports/sec on max gaming power mode. Usually with a new mouse it takes time to get used to it, but this mouse just seemed so natural to me that I got used to it right away. It's slightly better than the G7, but it's *much* more consistent/reliable in its movement than the Performance mouse MX (which I use on my laptop). I mostly play league SC2 (diamond 1v1) so this is very important to me.
The battery lasts 3-5 hours in this max gaming mode before you have to plug in the usb cable. At this point, it becomes a wired mouse instead of a wireless mouse. I kind of miss the old G7 design where you would just swap batteries all the time, so it would be wireless full time. You can do that with this mouse too I suppose, since it takes a normal AA battery. You just have to buy some rechargeable AA batteries and charge some while you're playing.
It fits my hand nicely. I like the grip, most of the buttons are in good places. It works feels good when no cord is attached. Not many mice out there have this many buttons. The 4 thumb buttons are awesome, great location, easy to tell apart.
The battery life sucks, it only lasts me a couple to few days. It takes a single AA rechargeable battery. The cord to recharge is kinda stiff and rubbery, it drives me nuts. The G8, G9, and G10 keys feel a little 'loose' and cheap. You have to push them at a certain angle to get them to work. It's easy to get used to (kinda), but still a pain. The button to make the scroll wheel ratchet sticks up a little too high it seems. Maybe if it was on the other side of the wheel or something...I really don't use it much (or at all). You also cannot adjust the weight of it, though i think it is weighted nicely...kinda hefty but not heavy.
I bought this to replace my Logitech G5. I seem to have to use 2 different programs to use both mice (program the buttons on each). It does have more buttons. The cord on the G5 was cloth like and didn't stick like the G700 does. However, there is no cord resistance when it is unplugged. It slides easy enough across my pad, but the G5 was smoother. The packaging kinda sucked, no CD or manual or anything; they just tell you to get it online. The software for my G5 looked like it would have the option for the G700, but I couldn't get them to work on the same program. Quality-wise the G5 wins...but like I said, not many mice have this many buttons in the right locations. This is not a "high-end" mouse... more like a mid-grade with plenty of buttons.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Nice quality, very fast. Battery getting low too quick compared to my mx performancePublished 5 days ago by Armen
This is my favorite gaming peripheral of all time, hands down.... It is so unfortunate I cannot give it 5 stars. I've owned 4 or 5 different g700s. Read morePublished 8 days ago by Derek Pack
Loved the mouse. It felt great and it was very functional.
3 months later it started acting funny and died...
I bought this mouse about 5 years ago and have been using it constantly ever since. I was staring at my little guy today (the mouse ;P) and thought to myself: "Wow, this thing... Read morePublished 14 days ago by Eric
I'm not a brand-fangirl. In front of my keyboard is a Razer Orbweaver, a Corsair K70 keyboard, and a Logitech G700 mouse. Read morePublished 15 days ago by AmazonKate
Does everything well.
Automatically changes setup with game launch.
Use with Logitech G910 keyboard and one software app does it all.
Has on board memory as well.
I loved this mouse but after a while... over a year ... i was beginning to have disconnect issues with the wired usb. Read morePublished 27 days ago by Amazon Customer
This is the most comfortable mouse I have ever owned, it fits my hand perfectly, the scroll wheel is 5000x better than any standard mouse scroll wheel, and the side buttons are a... Read morePublished 28 days ago by Zephyr
Best mouse ever made, have two of them and love it, a little expensive but worth it.Published 28 days ago by Jason Francis