|Item Weight||9.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||9.5 x 3 x 7.1 inches|
|Item model number||981-000337|
|Batteries||1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required.|
|Size||..Only Bluetooth 2.0|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||2-year limited hardware warranty|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Logitech Wireless Headset H800 for PC, Tablets and Smartphones
|Price:||$66.98 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$33.01 (33%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- PC, smartphone and tablet headset: Easy to connect and switch between devices
- Rich digital stereo sound: Laser-tuned speaker drivers, built-in equalizer and noise-cancelling mic for crystal clear calls and music*
- 40 ft. wireless range: Listen and chat up to 12 m from your PC-or pair with your smartphone or tablet using Bluetooth
- Six-hour rechargeable battery : Listen and chat longer with easy USB charging
- Padded comfort: Adjustable padded headband and sculpted ear cups for a feel-good fit
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Logitech Wireless Headset H800 for PC, Tablets and Smartphones
|Price||$66.98||See price in cart||$26.82||$39.99|
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||
Exclusively for Prime members
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Firemall LLC||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Dimensions||7.12 inches x 9.5 inches x 3 inches||4.33 inches x 9.84 inches x 8.98 inches||10.24 inches x 3.23 inches x 8.35 inches||7.12 inches x 9.5 inches x 3 inches|
|Item Package Weight||0.6 pounds||1.15 pounds||0.65 pounds||0.55 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
From the Manufacturer
- On-ear controls for easy computer and mobile device switching on the fly*
- Laser-tuned drivers and equalizer deliver rich digital stereo sound
- Up to 12 m (40 ft.) wireless range**
- Six-hour rechargeable battery****
- Adjustable padded headband
- Comfortable sculpted ear cups
- Rotating noise-cancelling boom microphone
- Fold-and-go design
- Works with Windows/Mac/ Chrome/Android OS, Bluetooth wireless devices and common calling apps*
Logitech Wireless Headset H800
Premium Bluetooth wireless audio for your PC, tablet and smartphone
Chat, rock and surf—with no wires to tie you down. Go from your desk to the couch to the office with one hands-free headset that makes your voice and video calls, favorite tunes, streaming movies and YouTube videos sound amazing—from your laptop, iPad, iPhone, Android tablet and more*.
*Some functions of the headset may not be supported depending on the tablet, smartphone and/or application. Windows users may need to install additional software, available at www.logitech.com/support, to improve music control.
** Actual wireless range will vary with use, settings and environmental conditions.
*** The headset can only connect to one Bluetooth wireless device at a time.
**** Actual battery life will vary with use, settings and environmental conditions. Rechargeable batteries have a limited number of charge cycles.
Simple on-ear controls
Easy-to-reach touch controls make it a breeze to answer calls, change music tracks, adjust volume, mute the mic* and switch between devices like your PC, tablet and smartphone***.
Rich stereo audio
Enjoy crystal-clear calls and music thanks to premium laser-tuned drivers and a built-in equalizer. The noise-cancelling mic reduces background noise so you're clearly heard on calls with work, family and friends.
Long-range wireless freedom
Roam up to 12 m (40 feet) ** from your computer using the tiny leave-in USB nano receiver—or easily pair your tablet and smartphone with Bluetooth wireless support***.
Six-hour rechargeable battery
Chat and listen longer with enough power for hours of continuous calls or music****. Simply plug the headset into a USB port to recharge—even while you're wearing the headset
The adjustable padded headband and soft ear cups give you a feel-good personalized fit. Easily rotate the boom mic for best voice pick-up or up and out of the way when you listen to music.
The lightweight headset folds up like sunglasses when you're ready to hit the road—and fits easily in your backpack or laptop bag.
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Mac OS X 10.5.x or later
- Chrome OS
- USB port
- Works with common calling apps such as Skype, Google Hangouts and Yahoo! Messenger*
* For Internet calling on PCs and laptops.
What’s in the box
USB recharging cable
|Logitech Stereo Headset H151||Logitech USB Headset H390||Logitech USB Headset H540||Logitech Wireless Headset H600||Logitech Wireless Headset H800|
|Highlight||Clear Internet calls with stereo sound and in-line controls||Enhanced digital audio and comfort||Premium digital audio performance and comfort||Wireless audio for your calls and music||Premium Bluetooth headset for your PC, tablet and smartphone|
|Connection type||Single 3.5mm jack||USB cable||USB cable||Nano receiver||Nano receiver and Bluetooth wireless|
|Noise-cancelling rotating boom microphone + adjustable headband||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Laser-tuned premium sound||-||-||✓||✓||✓|
|Volume and mute controls||In line||In line||On ear||On ear||On ear with added music controls and slider switch for changing from PC to a Bluetooth device|
|Works with Windows, Mac and Chrome OS computers||✓||✓||✓||✓||Works with tablets, smartphones and other devices with Bluetooth wireless audio profile|
|Works with tablets, smartphones via single 3.5mm plug||✓||-||-||-||-|
|Works with tablets, smartphones and other devices with Bluetooth wireless audio profile||-||-||-||-||✓|
Top Customer Reviews
- Lightweight - substantially lighter than my other headphones and comfortable
- Microphone tucks away nicely, is easy to pull down for calls, and flexible (bends)...noise canceling
- Used it on PC with iTunes, with iPhone 4S, iPad streaming Netflix as well as Skype, and Nokia N9 for calls and music, easy to switch back and forth
- Good sound quality...not great
- Easy setup, very simple instructions / illustrations
- Great for every day use. It blocks out most but not all sound, which is perfect for me. I need to be able to hear the kids.
- Folds up for easy storage
- Easy on ear controls: volume up / down, play/pause or answer call / end call, forward / track forward, rewind / previous track
- I can go from my office in the front of the house to the kitchen in the back no problem (about 40 feet)
- Set up bluetooth for the 4S and then went to set it up for the Nokia N9...and ran into "see website" on the instructions (if you want to set up a second device). I looked it up on the website and it said to hold the advance track and volume up at the same time to enter bluetooth seek mode.
- Comes with USB cable for charging only
- Everyone's head is different...sis wears this while cleaning and it slides off her head sometimes.
- You have to be careful with the dongle, it's so small! If I remove it, I always put it in the pen jar on my desk so I don't lose it. (note that in the comments, someone else mentions that there is a handy holder on the back of the left speaker for the dongle! Thanks Jon!)
This headphone charges for 3 hours, then I can use it for about 6 hours.Read more ›
Reasonably good sound for playing music
Reasonably comfortable for long-term wear
Easy to set up
Controls are convenient for controlling volume, skipping tracks, answering phone while away from the computer or mobile phone
Can use headphones while they are charging
Tiny USB dongle for use with computer
Bluetooth supported for mobile phones etc
Wireless, but sounds like wired
Uses the less-common Micro-B USB connector for recharging headphones, unlike most of my other USB devices
[UPDATE 4/9/2012: I now consider MicroB to be a PRO, as it is replacing MiniB as the new standard]
The tiny USB dongle is required even when the headphones are attached via the recharging wire
Six hour battery life between charges for wireless. 8-10 hours would be better for use on a full-time job.
These headphones have the potential for changing the way I use my computer. Once the headphones are charged, I can wander up to 40 ft (12m) away from the computer, and still answer Internet (Skype etc) telephone calls, adjust the volume, and skip tracks if playing music. The sound is not as good as my first-rate Sennheiser headphones (which cost a lot more), or even my Koss "The Plug" earbuds (which cost a lot less), but it is better than I expected: good enough to enjoy music, and excellent for voice purposes. The beep you hear for reaching min/max volume is pleasant.
I always test products by NOT reading the instructions first - they should be easy enough to plug and play. I assumed that plugging the headphones in with the recharge wire was enough to use it, but it isn't: you need the USB dongle plugged in as well, but that was easy to figure out.Read more ›
Out of the box it was simple to pair with my Android phone (Samsung S3) and the sound quality was good. The "quick start guide" is sparse and has minimal information. The Logitech support website says the device can be paired with up to seven Bluetooth devices but, in my experience so far, I have to re-pair it with each new device. I had intended to use it with my phone and tablet but having to re-pair the thing each time I change devices is a nuisance.
I wanted most to use the H800 as a wireless headset on my laptop for a Cisco soft phone and Skype. The first time I plugged in the USB nano dongle (and re-paired) it came up and worked well. But minutes later the USB device randomly disconnected. Nothing in the headphones - they just stop working - but I hear the sound Windows 7 makes when you unplug a USB device. Sometimes unplugging and replugging the USB nano will reset everything but, more often than not, I have to run the Logitech re-pairing utility (which I stumbled across on a post on their user community) and I frequently have to reboot the PC. Sometimes more than once. One moment it will be working and the next it quits. If I'm lucky I see a "USB device not recognized" error but usually the thing just stops working and I notice when sounds start coming from the laptop speakers rather than the headset.
There's no telling when the USB connection on my H800 will disappear. It's a nuisance when I'm listening to music but it happens when I'm on the phone with colleagues or customers.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
So far i bought 3 because i felt comfortable wearing it. But it won't last longer because of charging pin it has. Read morePublished 22 hours ago by Sri
I have Windows 7 and Windows 10. This DOES NOT work with Windows 10, so is useless on that computer.Published 1 day ago by GF
I use this at work. I alternatively take or place calls and listen to music from my phone. It switches between USB and bluetooth flawlessly. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Bradley Farless
I originally bought these at Best Buy but feel they deserve the praise on here. Sorry if there are errors as I am on my phone and I hate typing on it. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Greg Hathaway
Love these. Had two pairs. Answer phones for a company through the computer and they are great at cancelling out noise and clarity with the mic. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Amazon Customer
Does not work well with a Mac if you are using the microphone. As soon as I load Skype, Hangout or Sococo, there is clicking in the speakers and the sound quality drops... Read morePublished 4 days ago by Alan Dayley
I had a issue prior but then I resolve it. If it can hold longer talking time that would be perfect and I would give it 4 or maybe 5 starsPublished 4 days ago by Amazon Customer
My daughter (parent of 3) loves these things. She says the quality is great, they are easy to use, and the privacy they provide is 'priceless.'Published 5 days ago by Chris D.