- Brand Name: Logitech
- Model Number: 920-002825
- Connectivity Technology: usb
- Color: Black/White
- Form Factor: External
Logitech Wireless Keyboard K250 (Dark Fleur)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- New Dark Fleur keyboard pattern from the Logitech Fantasy Collection
- Simple setup for Windows PCs - plug one tiny wireless Unifying receiver into your USB port and start typing
- Advanced 2.4 GHz wireless gives you a powerful connection without delays
- Extended battery life delivers up to 15 months of power without a battery change
- Low-profile keys and a standard layout give you a quiet, comfortable typing experience
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Download a spec sheet
Create a world that is uniquely yours with a colorful new accessory from Logitech. Add a coordinating mouse to your keyboard. See more >
Logitech LS11 2.0 Stereo Speaker System (Peacock Blue)
Logitech Wireless Mouse M305 (Crimson Red)
Logitech Wireless Mouse M310 (Silver)
|Package Contents ||Works with |
*For downloading Logitech Unifying software. Only necessary if you want to pair with additional mice or keyboards.
Which Logitech Keyboard Is Right For You?
|Logitech Keyboard K120||Logitech Compact Keyboard K300||Logitech Illuminated Keyboard||Logitech Wireless Keyboard K250||Logitech Wireless Keyboard K340||Logitech Wireless Keyboard K350|
|What Do You Get?||Quiet and comfortable typing||Space-saving design with full-size keys||Ultra-thin with bright, backlit keys||Easy cordless freedom||Compact design with full-size layout||Enhanced comfort and customizable control|
|Advanced Wireless: Fast, powerful 2.4 GHz connection|
|Unifying Receiver: Tiny wireless receiver stays in your notebook|
|Enhanced Comfort||Comfort Wave Design|
|Integrated Number Pad|
|Integrated Palm Rest||Cushioned|
|Programmable F-Keys: Download additional software to change or define functions|
|Enhanced F-Keys: Give you additional functions on top of your F-keys|
|Launch Calculator Key|
|Launch Web Browser|
|Launch IM / VOIP|
|Windows XP, Vista, or 7|
Top Customer Reviews
You just need to download the Logitech unifying software at logitech:
[...]It's in the little pamplet that came with the keyboard which you didn't think you needed to read. I should know...
You run the downloaded software. You should uninstall the mouse's receiver and turn the mouse on and off when prompted by the software. What it is doing is pairing like Bluetooth or when you reset any receiver. What no one tells you--you heard it here first!?--is that you can uninstall the Logitech Unifying Software without any consequences--the mouse will continue to work. It just need to be paired. You would just use the software again when you have another Unifying product to connect, and you could just reinstall then. There are several devices besides keyboards and mice.
Anyway, I like this keyboard.
It has a small footprint and you have to use the Function key to get the special functions like sound on/off, but I'd rather have a smaller footprint any day.
Seems well built to me. Response is great.
The range for both the keyboard and M305 mouse is much better than the older models despite the size of the tiny receiver--a big improvement.
Some mentioned that they did not like the key clack. I think it is just the sound of the keys bottoming out if you have a heavy hand. But it's not plastic clacking. I think it's pretty quiet.
The only potential problem is that if you need to remove the receiver, it would be easy to lose since it does not have a dock on the keyboard or mouse, and it's very small. If you are using it on a laptop or netbook, that's a plus, because you can just leave it plugged in on the road without fear of it breaking off.Read more ›
1. Set up is literally as easy as 1-2-3. Turn on machine, plug in unifying receiver, turn over keyboard and pull out the plastic tab for the batteries to make contact. That's it.
2. Compact in size, but with 14 functions accessible through the FN (Function) key, such as volume control, play and fast forward, internet home, launching e-mail application, internet searches and calculator.
3. Despite the girly "dark fleur" moniker, it has a rock star look to it.
4. Keys have a nice feel and not too noisy.
5. Tiny receiver is a one-time plug in and forget about deal
6. Adjustable height
1. Takes some getting used to if you've been using a larger keyboard.
2. Being black, dust just can't keep away from it
EDIT: A big con I forgot to mention - there aren't any lights to indicate whether your Caps lock or Num lock buttons are on. This is a big pain when you have to use a lot of passwords on a daily basis, or enter a lot of data.
1. Be sure to open the box from the front flap, or you may miss the USB receiver tucked away there.
2. Uses 2 AAA batteries (included)
Idiot-proof keyboard for desk-top or lap-top computer, with all the functions you need, and a rocking exterior.
Now for the wireless M305 mouse on its own.
1. Easy set up. Turn on machine, Insert battery (included), plug in receiver, turn on and go.
2. Comes with one AA battery, tiny USB receiver and instructions in English.
3. Slider on the bottom opens front casing to insert battery, similar to the V220, except that the battery direction is much more clearly marked.
4.Read more ›
Unless I am using this keyboard NON-STOP, the signal for it will cut out if I'm in the middle of typing, or just won't work. I'll wait a second, or pick up the keyboard and wave it near the receiver, and suddenly text will come flooding in, with letters doubling-up on themselves. It works great when it isn't cutting out. But if I'm simply surfing the internet or chatting in an IM with someone, it's less than ideal and often leaves me frustrated. Because of this simple annoyance (happening even as I type now), I will probably go back to a wired keyboard.
The device is very simple, yet very attractive. I love the design on the side of the keyboard. It is bold without being tacky. They keyboard itself boast an impressive space saving design that also manages to pack in some basic extra functions. With the FN key, you can access your home page, your email, and some other nice settings. The keys on the keyboard are very quiet, yet they give solid travelling feedback. This is a great keyboard for those who may not love low profile keys for typing but like silent keys.
The keyboard is a real space saver. It has the extra features, yet does not take up any additional space. It was a breeze to install...just plug in the receiver and you are ready to use it. If you want the special keys, you must install the SetPoint software from Logitech's website. Installing the software takes a little while, but it is well worth it.
If you are looking for a simple no fuss wireless solution for typing, I highly recommend this keyboard. I got it for my mom as she is not a computer whiz but could benefit from a wireless keyboard. She figured out how to use it fully in less than a day.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
it stopped working in less than a year and getting it replaced by Logitech was very difficult.Published 1 month ago by Tomek P
I was just trying to find a decent keyboard to use at my desk with my laptop connected to a monitor. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Jenna Schabdach
It's a basic simple keyboard just right in size and layout, the batteries were already caroded when it arrived so they need checkedPublished 3 months ago by Clyde S Jones
This is my second time purchasing this keyboard. I do transcription for a living, and this is the best keyboard I've found so far.Published 5 months ago by Ripon10