Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Logitech Wireless Keyboard K270 with Long-Range Wireless
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Size: 1-Pack|Change

on April 13, 2014
I've been a fan of Logitech for twenty years or more. With the exception of one Microsoft keyboard, every mouse and keyboard I have owned has been a Logitech product. I like their new universal connecting dongle but I am sad to say that the product Logitech is producing now is of lower quality than I have been used to seeing from them. I bought a new solar power keyboard and it came with no "A" key cap. The second one came with the Tab cap missing. The letters just kept falling off so two months later I am on my third new Logitech keyboard. I would have gone to a different brand but that damn unifying dongle made me give them one last try. I also purchased Dragon Naturally Speaking so maybe I can ditch the keyboard before it shoots craps.
on March 29, 2015
This keyboard is just great for my lap. When I use my computer I'm usually watching TV too so nice not having to contend with a cord. Lightweight and slim design. Durable, I've dropped this on my hardwood floors a couple of times and is not the worse for wear. Good keyboard for the price.
on February 17, 2016
Decent keyboard while it lasted. Worn out after less than 3 years. Many keys are now wobbly, backspace will bind up if I don't hit it exactly square. Enter key on the number pad is the same way. I've tried popping the keys out and lubing them, but that makes no difference. Keyboard always felt a bit flimsy as the center foot never touched the desk due to a slight bow in the keyboard.

I've ready a lot of reviews about dropped, connections, I never had a problem with that. Range seemed to be at least 10 feet. The keyboard was always up and ready to go. I probably went through 3 sets of batteries, which is great for a keyboard that saw 8 hours of use 5 days a week for 2.5 years.

Just not designed for heavy use so I dinged it 2 stars.
on February 2, 2016
I just purchased this keyboard and Logitech's wireless trackball which both sync up to the same device. I like both products but have only given them 4 stars because, when downloading the Unifying Software you need for them to operate, it also installed 2 lots of adware, 1 spyware and one PUP on my computer which slowed my computer down considerably. They were not easy to get rid of and it took me 3 hours to do so. I don't expect to buy products and then encounter the amount of aggravation and time wasted to get my computer operating again. I tried to report this on Logitech's site but they have tailored things in a way that you are unable to give any kind of feedback.
on January 3, 2014
Got this last year as a replacement for another wireless keyboard that glitched on me one too many times and WOW, they are not kidding about the battery life on this thing! The keys are comfortable and don't make a racket while still feeling solid during rapid typing. The Logitech Unifying Software meant I could use the same receiver with my Logitech wireless mouse, thus freeing up a USB port (and those can be at a premium sometimes when it comes to my computer). All in all, very pleased with the product.
VINE VOICEon March 23, 2011
Size: 1-Pack|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Logitech makes great keyboards, and the K270 is no exception.

The K270 is a fairly standard full-size keyboard, but where it shines is in its slim dimensions. The keyboard is less than an inch thick, and weighs just slightly over 1 lb. This makes it perfect as a wireless keyboard. The USB unifying receiver is a tiny device, and can sync up to 6 compatible devices. Too bad the unifying receiver can't be used with the receiver in my Logitech G700 gaming mouse, as it would save a USB slot.

It comes equipped with 2 x AAA batteries (thanks for including them Logitech!) which can supposedly last 2 years before replacement, but only time will tell. The keyboard does come with a handy off-switch though. The keys are pretty flat, but I didn't find them uncomfortable to type on. The overall typing feel is very solid. Additionally, there are the usual shortcut hot buttons (volume control/calculator/Outlook/Internet home) at the top of the keyboard, but these can be re-programmed with Logitech's setpoint software, which is downloadable from their website.

Due to the keyboard's light weight, it's perfect to use with my HDTV as a monitor because portability is essential in this situation.

I do have one complaint, which I didn't notice initially. There aren't any indicator lights to show when num lock, caps lock, and scroll lock are on. It's not for a lack of real-estate on the keyboard either, and I missed these lights.

Overall, the K270 is an excellent basic wireless keyboard. Just one complaint, and the price is reasonable.
on April 2, 2012
I've been using the same bluetooth keyboard for the last 5 years and have loved it. I decided that since I had to get a new mouse and have had a wonderful Logitech unifying mouse for about 3 months now, I would compliment it and go with a unifying keyboard.

I selected this keyboard because it was a Logitech and compatible with the unifying receiver and this model solely because of the key layout.

I have to say I'm sorely disappointed in the quality as it was not what I expected from Logitech. I can't speak to the battery life yet, but setup was easy and seems to communicate well. I also like that it has a light for 'caps lock on'. That is a neat feature.

On the negative, the keystrokes are similar to really cheap keyboards. Although 'lightweight' might normally be a plus, it feels cheap. It is very flimsy, which again I expected more from Logitech.

In summary, I am giving it a better rating than I feel justified but because of the low price I am adding one star. Since I'm on the keyboard all day I find myself wishing it was better but the key placement is closest to what I had before so I will keep it for the moment.
on June 2, 2015
Apparently "Unifying" has a different meaning to Logitech. I also have K360 and K750 keyboards. Both of those work fine with the Unifying Receiver that came with either of them. However, this K270 keyboard will NOT work with the Unifying receiver that came with either of those other two keyboards. The K270 ONLY works with the Unifying Receiver it comes with. In fact, Logitech's own "Unifying Software" won't recognize the K270's Unifying Receiver. I assume that means the K270 is hardwired to its Unifying Receiver. So "Unifying" does NOT mean that every product Logitech labels as "Unifying" will work with every "Unifying" receiver. You'll just have to buy what you need and experiment to see what works or not! That is exceptionally uncool, but having worked in the corporate world for 22 years I can't say I'm surprised.

The keyboard itself is very nice, I'm just disappointed in Logitech calling incompatible products part of the "Unifying" family. If they don't all work together (and they don't), then they need to differentiate them somehow.
on October 26, 2011
I have my tv connected to my computer to be an extra screen, in a different room, to allow me to watch online shows in my living room. I got this keyboard to act as a remote so I can manipulate my computer while in the living room. My main concern was to get a keyboard that would work from 25ft away, with a wall in-between. This keyboard is at the limit of its range at that distance, but it does work! Occasionally it cuts out if you have something metalic nearby...but it does the trick!
VINE VOICEon December 15, 2011
Any keyboard around 20 bucks isn't expected to be great but this little keyboard is fantastic!

It's as small as a full size keyboard could be.
It looks great black with gray edge and bottom. Front edge has a slight curve to it, a nice touch.
Keys are well marked (I've had some where the letters on the keys were hard to see).
It's wireless. I just plugged the dongle into my netbook and it worked right away, including the quick keys for Internet, email, volume, calculator and sleep mode.
The keys are nice and springy, take just a little effort to push and they spring right back up.
Even has a caps lock light which is a nice feature for a keyboard in this price range.
The photos didn't show them but it does come will the little legs to raise it up a bit.

For a wireless keyboard it's fantastic!