Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 315 questions
votes
Salik, this combo will work with Linux. I have used it on Ubuntu fine. I am not sure if there is compatible software for programming the keys though, as I have not looked. It will work though, it uses the standard USB HID Keyboard and Mouse Drivers which work on almost all operating systems. The software (Logitech SetPoint) is the only thing that is not portable to all OS's but you may be able to find it for Linux. Try looking at this, it should work, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIDPoint.
Mar 20, 2014 by John Wing
votes
I have just now tested the keyboard and mouse at a measured 21 feet away from the front of my computer (the receiver is plugged into a USB port on the back of the computer) and both functioned correctly. I also checked performance on a book shelf 20 feet away with the keyboard and mouse at 90 degrees from the computer and out of line of site where the signal would have to also pass through ¾ inch of wood and neither functioned. Do note that all such RF (Radio Frequency) devices loose signal over distance. Hope this helped and enjoy you're your new keyboard and mouse.
Mar 5, 2013 by David P. Crowder
votes
does it work with mac? Mar 25, 2014
Yes it does, though the command and option keys are switched from their original positions on a mac keyboard.
May 18, 2014 by Jon W. Gamble
votes
Yes it will work with a Samsung Smart TV. In fact I have Samsung Smart TV and it works perfectly. You use the same unifying USB transmitter that you would use on the computer. Just plug it into the USB port on the TV and it recognizes the USB transmitter automatically.
Feb 19, 2014 by Shawn McDermott
votes
I have not experienced that. I have seen that in the past with older PCs/laptops where the system was so bogged down that typing and mouse movements were delayed. I'm typing with it now and everything is "live" and in synch.
Jul 7, 2014 by Love Outdoors
votes
It's not Bluetooth. It's 2.4 Ghz wireless using the unifying receiver.
Mar 10, 2013 by Hamitime
votes
caps lock light? Sep 6, 2013
Yes, there is a small green light in the top left corner of the caps lock key. There is, however, no light on the scroll lock and num lock keys.
Sep 6, 2013 by Mom to 5
vote
not stupid at all no it does not at all in fact it works great i have two of them now and they work great
Dec 18, 2013 by john
vote
I read that you can even connect up to five combos to the same reciever. So, it won't be a problem to have up to 5 different combos in the same room, working in different channels.
Jan 5, 2014 by Fabian Ivo LUPIDI
vote
4-1/4" long
Jul 21, 2014 by Anibal Mazariego
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   32   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers