Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

Color: Black|Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change

on September 1, 2015
I really like this keyboard, but it has some weird little issues. there is a lot of flex with the whole thing. I understand that for the price its a deal and i shouldnt expect too much, but it does flex while typing on your lap sometimes. it also cuts out randomly while typing on my lap. we tested this theory, and it cuts out only when on my lap. weird. other than that i cant complain too much, it is a little keyboard, it works fine, and it was like $40. the trackpad works as it should, the mouse buttons work fine, the keyboard feels meh, but it isnt too loud since we use it on the couch for our HTPC so it isnt distracting while listening to a movie or music while looking something up. no backlighting, so i have to turn the light on when we need to look something up.
does what it is supposed to reasonbly well
on October 25, 2013
Exactly what I needed. It's slightly smaller and much lighter then your average keyboard and you don't have to bother with an additional mouse. I found several people were asking if it worked with the PS3 and the answer is YES! That's the only reason I purchased it and it works perfectly.
on October 9, 2011
I set up a Computer Multi-Media Entertainment system, and was wanting a keyboard and touch pad combo that was reliable and slightly smaller than a normal keyboard configuration. I initially bought a higher priced key board set up with track ball built in, and the battery would die quickly, and the ball would not respond sometimes, and it fell apart. In desperation, I happened on this Logitech K400. This Key board is great! less expensive, responsive, good wireless distance, and its durable. It sits on your lap or coffee table without feeling or looking too bulky. Would not recommend this for serious typing, but it's fine for web surfing, shopping, simple e-mail and social net-work responses. Friends and Family enjoy using it. Good quality from a reliable company.
on November 5, 2015
Didn't have any issues with the keyboard. Pretty much plug and play on a Windows 7 desktop computer. Nice on/off switch at the top to hopefully save a bit of battery juice.

Things I didn't like:
1/2 a star off for the difficulty in trying to get tap to click with the touchpad disabled (which drove me nuts).
1/2 a star off for the somewhat buggy SetPoint software which is pretty much required if you want to disable the buttons on the top or change some of the behavior of the keyboard/touchpad.

I installed the Logitech SetPoint software to try and disable touch to click... except it didn't pick up my keyboard. Apparently, you have to break the connection between the keyboard and the receiver using the SetPoint software and reconnect it to get it to show up sometimes after installation. However, there's also another way of disabling touch to click which wasn't documented anywhere in the manuals but was posted in the Logitech forums: Fn + Left Click to disable it. Also have to install the software to also change the function of the extra keys at the top (such as the Sleep button which I kept hitting by accident).

Haven't tested maximum range but at the distance I'm using it (<25 feet), I haven't had a missed key press or jumping mouse.

Aside from that, keyboard works fine. Didn't have any other issues with it.
on April 21, 2016
Amazing product!! I have it for 2 years and I use it every day. I have never had any issues with it. It works well from at least 10 ft away and doesn't glitch. It does have a bit of an issue with the calibration that the mouse would not work properly when held at an angle, but it only happens once in a while.
on October 13, 2015
This is about the size of a laptop keyboard, which was bigger than I expected. However, like all Logitech stuff, it works really well. I use this on my Android TV box. There is an on/off switch to save the batteries, but the included AA's are a few months old now and still going strong - and I've left it on a few times by mistake. Simple plug and play.
on April 8, 2015
I'm use this on a Windows 8 PC, with a 27" Monitor (non-touch). Excellent tracking with its onboard Touch-pad, giving me a tablet user interface, without ever touching the monitor. The slide on/off button is conveniently located on top of the keyboard, which helps extend its battery life and prevents accidental button pushes. Dual left-click buttons, each one on either side of the buttons areas, make selecting/clicking convinient. This keyboard even includes a right click button, eliminating the need for a mouse.
on August 10, 2014
Keyboard works, but has limited range. My media-pc (laptop) is about 8-10 feet from my couch in the living room. I tired moving things around and it still doesn't work consistently. We have a small hand-held keyboard/mouse (like a remote - also bought on Amazon) which works awesome, but the keyboard is not the best if you need to type more than a URL or web search. The range on the $14 hand-held device is great.

This was to be the solution for the keyboard, but alas... this is not the solution. There is a delay when typing and the trackpad doesn't move where you tell it when you are at the limit of the range. If I put the keyboard on my coffee table it works semi-consistently. Though, if I want to be sitting back on my couch with the keyboard.. no dice.

Very disappointed--I expected more from Logitech.
on May 21, 2015
I'm loving this keyboard. I don't sit at a desk when on my computer so my keyboard generally sits on my lap. Having the touchpad as part of the keyboard makes this the best way to do this. It easily connects using Logitech Unifying Software. To save room, there is NO number pad. This might be important to some people so be aware. I find not having a number pad to be a minor inconvenience overall. I find that I can still use my trackball with no problems if the need arises.
on January 27, 2016
This is a nice wireless keyboard and it does what it is supposed too. I personally don't like the location of the touchpad on the right side, when typing and the need to use the touchpad, it interrupts my rythm and I have to look for it. Just typing I would say this is a great keyboard.