Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on February 18, 2013
I've owned three wireless mouses (mice? meeses?). Let me just say, from the get-go that I'm not a violent person. I try to avoid confrontations of any kind. I'm a programmer who prefers to work from my home office.

I purchased my first Microsoft wireless mouse several years ago. It often failed to connect. Finally, when I really needed to connect to my computer and make rapid progress, it failed me once again. I threw the garbage across the office and it broke against the wall. While waiting for the delivery of my second Microsoft mouse, I used an old wired mouse.

When the second Microsoft mouse arrived, I knew immediately that it was worse then the original, and I lamented my temper tantrum. After a few years of constant glitches and resets, this mouse also ended up as garbage imploded on my office wall.

By this point in time. I had other options than Microsoft. This new Logitech mouse performs seamlessly, across every platform I have. No resets. No Problems. It's simply plug-and-play.

I love it!

It's exactly what it's supposed to be. A wireless mouse that works. No resets. Just right.

Highly recommended, because it works across all platforms. 64-bit. 32-bit. It doesn't matter. It simply works.

Just like a mouse is supposed to do.

Now, Microsoft is introducing their Brand of computers. I ask you. If Microsoft can't get their software to work. If Microsoft can't get a damn mouse to work! Then is it wise to buy a Microsoft-made COMPUTER?

As a software designer. I'll be steering clear of Microsoft hardware in the future. They can hardly get their software to work!
on March 7, 2013
The Pros:
As far as how the mouse performs, it performed better than any mouse I have ever used for games. I play Bejeweled 3, a computer game, every day, and my old mouse would cause me to loose many games because it was not fast enough and because it would loose the cursor whenever there was a lot of action being performed--such as a when a lot of jewels were falling. And my old mouse would not allow me to grab a jewel immediately, but this one does. I can grab a jewel and move it almost instantly with this mouse--and the cursor never disappears when the jewels are falling & allowing me to continue using it during the jewel fall. So this is a very responsive mouse. I also love being able to turn the mouse off when I finish using my computer--thus, saving the life of the battery. My old mouse I could not turn off, and even though it was suppose to power down when not being used, the battery life was still not as good as this mouse. One other thing I like about this mouse is being able to insert the receiver (what plugs into your USB Port) into the mouse itself inside next to the battery--thus not having to worry about loosing it. I don't have a laptop, I used this mouse with my desktop, but this pro would be very good for someone with a laptop that carried their lap top from place to place--never having to worry about loosing the receiver.

The Con:
Because of my aging, I have numerous peripheral nerve problems now, especially in my arms and legs. After using this mouse all day I find that my wrist aches with pain. I am afraid if I keep using this mouse I will sooner or later develop carpal tunnel in my wrist. I have never had this problem with full size mice, so i suspect it is because of how small this mouse is and the way I have to hold this small size, which is causing my problem with my wrist. Since I ordered this Logitech Wireless mouse, I ordered another mouse, a full size mouse, and have not had this problem with my wrist any more.I am giving this Logitech Wireless Mouse M315 to my daughter in-law who has always used laptops and has never complained about problems using laptop size mice. I know she will love the performance of this mouse.

So if you are looking for a good gaming wireless mouse, and don't have a problem with developing carpal tunnel, this is a good mouse to buy.
on January 28, 2013
I bought this mouse for my wife's laptop. She had started using my other M315 when she would watch TV with the laptop connected to our HDTV. Since I knew the M315 would easily work from a distance of 10-15 feet from the receiver, it was really a no brainer. Logitech produces excellent hardware and the price is always competitive.

The M315 is a portable mouse, so it is a little smaller than a desktop version. I have big hands, but the small size is not an issue. It is actually pretty comfortable and I have used an M315 as a desktop mouse for hours at a time.
on October 4, 2013
I bought this to work my school laptop. The laptop is an acer and has a very big touch pad that I was constantly hitting when typing and it messed up what I was typing. This little mouse is compact and works very well on any kind of surface and allows me to turn off the touch pad so that I don't make those mistakes any more. I love that the usb piece is small and doesn't stick out and can be stored inside the mouse when not in use.
on December 31, 2012
I have a Logitech wireless mouse for my home pc, have had it for two yrs with no trouble. I ordered this Logitech wireless mouse for my work pc as I was tired of fighting with the dang cabled mouse my employer provided me with. The Logitech mouse shipped and arrived in good time and good shape. I have been using this mouse everyday since then and I would like to think it has helped improve my work flow. :) I would definitely recommend this product.
on January 21, 2013
I love the Logitech mouse (mice) I have. Bought this one as a Christmas gift. Our son thinks this is great. Our daughter-in-law would have liked a different color.
Logitech mice are great -- easy to use -- not bad on batteries.
on May 2, 2013
Really no issues except that I keep forgetting to turn it off on the back. Wish there was a light on the front to let me know it's on...the light on the back isn't something I see without turning over the mouse, which I don't normally do.
on January 9, 2013
Just plug in the receiver and you're off. The receiver is small and you can barely see it when in the USB port. Nice feature if you are moving your laptop around a lot - no need to pull it out. Good sensitivity, no problems with it.
on November 24, 2014
Giving 5 stars for the packaging. The package is that thick plastic that is impossible to open BUT it is perforated to easily open it.

The mouse is alright - you get what you pay for. Works best when using a mouse pad on a flat surface. Note that it is very small! The color is spot on and it works with my Mac. Overall would recommend for the price - 4 stars.
on February 8, 2013
Second mouse from logtech - very impressed - plus came with its own battery! Just be careful, I dropped my first one on the floor and couldn't fix it so had to replace it!