5.0 out of 5 stars Best of the Bunch
I've owned three wireless mouses (mice? meeses?). Let me just say, from the get-go that I'm not a violent person. I try to avoid confrontations of any kind. I'm a programmer who prefers to work from my home office.

Published 18 months ago by W. Weber

2.0 out of 5 stars Pretty lame....
First off, this mouse is too small. It is probably 1/3 smaller than my older Logitech M310 mouse. What is worse, there is no provision for using the middle button as a double-click! I have never had a mouse that didn't allow that! I guess I'll try to find another M310!
Published 8 months ago by Rational

5.0 out of 5 stars Best of the Bunch, February 18, 2013
This review is from: Logitech Wireless Mouse M315, Blue (Personal Computers)

I purchased my first Microsoft wireless mouse several years ago. It often failed to connect. Finally, when I really needed to connect to my computer and make rapid progress, it failed me once again. I threw the garbage across the office and it broke against the wall. While waiting for the delivery of my second Microsoft mouse, I used an old wired mouse.

When the second Microsoft mouse arrived, I knew immediately that it was worse then the original, and I lamented my temper tantrum. After a few years of constant glitches and resets, this mouse also ended up as garbage imploded on my office wall.

By this point in time. I had other options than Microsoft. This new Logitech mouse performs seamlessly, across every platform I have. No resets. No Problems. It's simply plug-and-play.

I love it!

It's exactly what it's supposed to be. A wireless mouse that works. No resets. Just right.

Highly recommended, because it works across all platforms. 64-bit. 32-bit. It doesn't matter. It simply works.

Just like a mouse is supposed to do.

Now, Microsoft is introducing their Brand of computers. I ask you. If Microsoft can't get their software to work. If Microsoft can't get a damn mouse to work! Then is it wise to buy a Microsoft-made COMPUTER?

As a software designer. I'll be steering clear of Microsoft hardware in the future. They can hardly get their software to work!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast shipping, great color, works great, February 8, 2013
This review is from: Logitech Wireless Mouse M315, Blue (Personal Computers)
Second mouse from logtech - very impressed - plus came with its own battery! Just be careful, I dropped my first one on the floor and couldn't fix it so had to replace it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Deal, February 7, 2013
This review is from: Logitech Wireless Mouse M315, Blue (Personal Computers)
This mouse does a fantastic job and is just perfect for everyday use! The clicks are just right and the performance is Excellent!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Portable Mouse for Laptop, January 28, 2013
This review is from: Logitech Wireless Mouse M315, Blue (Personal Computers)
I bought this mouse for my wife's laptop. She had started using my other M315 when she would watch TV with the laptop connected to our HDTV. Since I knew the M315 would easily work from a distance of 10-15 feet from the receiver, it was really a no brainer. Logitech produces excellent hardware and the price is always competitive.

The M315 is a portable mouse, so it is a little smaller than a desktop version. I have big hands, but the small size is not an issue. It is actually pretty comfortable and I have used an M315 as a desktop mouse for hours at a time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, and small usb dongle, February 4, 2013
This review is from: Logitech Wireless Mouse M315, Blue (Personal Computers)
The mouse has good ergonomics, very comfortable in the hand ( even though I have large hands), and easy to use. Battery life is excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, October 4, 2013
C. Shefferly (Detroit, MI USA) - See all my reviews
I bought this to work my school laptop. The laptop is an acer and has a very big touch pad that I was constantly hitting when typing and it messed up what I was typing. This little mouse is compact and works very well on any kind of surface and allows me to turn off the touch pad so that I don't make those mistakes any more. I love that the usb piece is small and doesn't stick out and can be stored inside the mouse when not in use.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, small, portable, May 2, 2013
This review is from: Logitech Wireless Mouse M315, Blue (Personal Computers)
Really no issues except that I keep forgetting to turn it off on the back. Wish there was a light on the front to let me know it's on...the light on the back isn't something I see without turning over the mouse, which I don't normally do.

4.0 out of 5 stars Too Small for Me, March 7, 2013
Sheila L Schmitz "Sheila" (Lincolnton, Georgia, US) - See all my reviews
The Pros:
As far as how the mouse performs, it performed better than any mouse I have ever used for games. I play Bejeweled 3, a computer game, every day, and my old mouse would cause me to loose many games because it was not fast enough and because it would loose the cursor whenever there was a lot of action being performed--such as a when a lot of jewels were falling. And my old mouse would not allow me to grab a jewel immediately, but this one does. I can grab a jewel and move it almost instantly with this mouse--and the cursor never disappears when the jewels are falling & allowing me to continue using it during the jewel fall. So this is a very responsive mouse. I also love being able to turn the mouse off when I finish using my computer--thus, saving the life of the battery. My old mouse I could not turn off, and even though it was suppose to power down when not being used, the battery life was still not as good as this mouse. One other thing I like about this mouse is being able to insert the receiver (what plugs into your USB Port) into the mouse itself inside next to the battery--thus not having to worry about loosing it. I don't have a laptop, I used this mouse with my desktop, but this pro would be very good for someone with a laptop that carried their lap top from place to place--never having to worry about loosing the receiver.

The Con:
Because of my aging, I have numerous peripheral nerve problems now, especially in my arms and legs. After using this mouse all day I find that my wrist aches with pain. I am afraid if I keep using this mouse I will sooner or later develop carpal tunnel in my wrist. I have never had this problem with full size mice, so i suspect it is because of how small this mouse is and the way I have to hold this small size, which is causing my problem with my wrist. Since I ordered this Logitech Wireless mouse, I ordered another mouse, a full size mouse, and have not had this problem with my wrist any more.I am giving this Logitech Wireless Mouse M315 to my daughter in-law who has always used laptops and has never complained about problems using laptop size mice. I know she will love the performance of this mouse.

So if you are looking for a good gaming wireless mouse, and don't have a problem with developing carpal tunnel, this is a good mouse to buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Mouse, January 28, 2013
Suzy Thompson (Fort Worth, TX United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Logitech Wireless Mouse M315, Blue (Personal Computers)
This little mouse works perfectly and the battery seems to last much longer than the others I've had. It's smaller than some, and fits my hand well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love MY Logitech mouse, January 21, 2013
This review is from: Logitech Wireless Mouse M315, Blue (Personal Computers)
I love the Logitech mouse (mice) I have. Bought this one as a Christmas gift. Our son thinks this is great. Our daughter-in-law would have liked a different color.
Logitech mice are great -- easy to use -- not bad on batteries.

Logitech Wireless Mouse M315, Blue