5.0 out of 5 stars Best Mouse I've Ever Had
Had probably 50 mice and this is the all around best. Inexpensive, picks up on a variety of surfaces, utterly comfortable, and smooth movement. My second choice would be Targus, also good, but this is more comfortable.
Published on December 7, 2011 by Michael W. Carter

3.0 out of 5 stars Great price, awkward fit in palm
Pros:
- Affordable
- Worked with out Mac right out of the box
- Logitech software works well to easily configure mouse
- The color is pretty awesome

Cons:
- Smaller than average mouse. Very surprised by this. My hand cramps after an hour of use. Never experienced that before!
- Not nearly as solid as the old Logitech MX510 which it...
Published 16 months ago by Nate

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Mouse I've Ever Had, December 7, 2011
This review is from: Logitech Wireless Mouse M310 (Vivid Violet) (Personal Computers)

4.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than expected, August 26, 2013
Just received this mouse. Easy to install and start using. The only downside I have is that it's smaller than what I expected. It's all personal preference and I'm not having a problem using it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great mouse, December 27, 2013
Arrived within 2 days as promised (amazon prime). Great mouse - well made. The quality is excellent. The color is nice (violet). Have had no issues at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice, December 25, 2013
An awesome mouse. Absolutely no complaints from me.

I would recommend it to anyone.

The purple is very cool looking too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really Nice Mouse, December 24, 2013
This mouse works very well and I like the size because it's normal and not too small. I use this for my laptop, but I hate little "mouses" and prefer the ones that are normal size. This was is a perfect size and seems to respond well with movement and when I click on links. I love the color and chose this color because my laptop cover is purple. It matches nicely. I would order from Logitech again, and have used their products throughout the years with good results.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth more that the $22 I paid, December 11, 2013
This mouse works on any surface. It is comfortable in my hand. We have two of these in our home office and there is no interference between them. Very easy installation, just plug the dongle into the USB port and start using it. The only problem I had was the pointer was tracking very slow. I just cleaned the optical sensor on the bottom side of the mouse with a Q-tip and it worked like new. I tried blowing the unseen debris off but that did not work. I have had to clean it a couple of times because it gets used on the fabric surface of the sofa.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, November 23, 2013
The size is nice, I am using it as we speak. I turn it off when not in use. It is accurate and has worked on a variety of surfaces to include the hand rest of my laptop. I am satisfied with this purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really nice when it works, June 22, 2014
I bought one of these for both me and my cousin. It being a full sized mouse makes it very nice to use, and it's quite responsive with only a tiny moment of non-movement if it's having to wake up from power saving mode.

Sadly, mine had a manufacturing defect that caused it to stop working after a couple of weeks, and I had to have it replaced under warranty from Logitech... Unfortunately, they didn't have any of this color, so I had to get a silver one which no longer matches my purple computer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, January 31, 2014
This mouse works great. I use it every day. It tracks very nicely and the connection is small enough to leave in the computer without an issue.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this mouse!, January 14, 2014
Beautiful color and works fantastic! I have already bought two.... The first one I took to travel with and accidentally broke the wheel scroll :( It locked down and I couldn't get it back up...

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Logitech Wireless Mouse M310 (Vivid Violet)
$34.99