2-Year PC Peripherals Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Logitech Wireless Solar Keyboard K750 for Mac - Silver
|Price:||$58.39 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$1.60 (3%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Solar-powered keyboard: No battery hassles - any light source keeps your keyboard charged for at least three months in total darkness
- Only 1/3-inch thick: Ultra-thin design adds sleek style to your workspace
- Familiar Mac layout: All the keys you're used to, plus a Launchpad hot key, are exactly where you expect them
- Feel-good typing: Logitech-only concave key cap design for faster, quieter, more comfortable typing
- Tiny Logitech Unifying receiver: Stays in your laptop and connects additional compatible wireless devices
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Brand Name: Logitech
- Model Number: 920-003472
- Connectivity Technology: Wireless
- Keyboard Description: QWERTY
- Color: Silver
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Logitech Wireless Solar Keyboard K750 for Mac - Silver
Logitech Wireless Solar Keyboard K750 B004MF11MU
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||Silver||Aluminum + White keys||Black||Black, Silver|
|Item Weight||2.2 pounds||1.55 pounds||1.4 pounds||1 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Color: Silver | Package Type: Standard Packaging
Top Customer Reviews
Let me run down the list of what makes this keyboard so remarkable.
1. Apple-like attention to detail. From the packaging itself, which is efficient, minimal, printed on plain recycled cardboard, and easy to open. It is easy to open and a delight.
2. This keyboard is beautiful- much better than the very nice keyboards that come with the desktop Macs.
3. The keys are the perfect size: bigger than the thin Apple Chiclet keys which I've never gotten used to as a fast touch typist (80+ wpm) and smaller than full-travel bulky cheap keyboards that come with generic desktops.
4. The keyboard itself is thin, light and beautiful. It is thinner than other wireless keyboards because it has no AAA or AA batteries inside.
5. The solar cells work great, save the environment, and allow for the elegant design.
6. The keyboard does require a USB port for the little wireless thing. One drawback is you "lose" the two USB ports on the Apple wired keyboard.
7. The easy to download App is amazing- it auto installs easily and gives you a visual on your computer screen to show how your batteries are and how many lumens your keyboard is getting.
8. The actual keyboard is EXACTLY laid out like the Mac keyboard- all the function keys work perfectly as designed.
9. Online support is fantastic- simple, clear, and answers all questions.
10. There is a dedicated solar button on the keyboard which you can press to see if you have a decent charge, and if you are getting enough sun.
11. There is absolutely no delay in typing.
12.Read more ›
It works perfectly right out of the box with no software download or installation.
Typing on it is very comfortable, and I can type pretty fast on it. The keyboard layout is very similar to the standard Mac keyboard layout, including Mac-specific keys, but it also has a built-in dedicated number pad.
Build quality is very good. The keyboard is light and very thin, yet feels solid.
If you like your keyboard angled, there are two feet on the bottom of the back of the keyboard which fold out and allow the keyboard to stand at a comfortable angle for typing. The two feet are the only part of this keyboard that doesn't seem real sturdy. But I prefer leaving them folded in, so the keyboard lays perfectly flat.
I really love the solar power feature. On other wireless keyboards, batteries always die at the worst time, when you're in the middle of something important and don't have any spare batteries handy. On the K750, the built-in solar panel keeps the internal battery charged, and doesn't need much light to do so.
The included USB receiver is extremely tiny; it sticks out only a few millimeters. It's Logitech's "unifying" receiver, and can simultaneously connect up to 6 compatible Logitech wireless devices. I have a Logitech wireless mouse and this keyboard, and both work great using the same receiver, so I'm only using one of the two USB ports on my Macbook Air.
You also get a USB extender thingy that's about the size of a flash drive, which I guess you'd use if your USB port is hard to reach. And you get a small microfiber cleaning cloth for wiping the dust off without scratching anything. The packaging is very protective, but also completely recyclable.Read more ›
So how does it work? Surprisingly well! There is a Logitech Solar App in the App store that will show you at a glance how much power you have left in your battery, as well as how much power the keyboard is pulling in from surrounding light. There is also a small button on the keyboard that you can press to see whether or not the keyboard is getting enough light.
I was pleasantly surprised by the look and feel of the Logitech Wireless Solar Keyboard. I was expecting something thicker and similar to other Logitech keyboards I've used in the past, but this one is very thin and comfortable to type on. The keys have a nice feel to them, and the layout of the keyboard is exactly what I would have expected from a Mac product.
There are only three things I wish were different about this keyboard:
1. The keyboard requires a USB dongle to work. While the USD dongle is extremely small and unobtrusive, it still requires a USB port. I would have preferred the keyboard to work via Bluetooth. On the up side, the USB dongle uses Logitech's unifying receiver, so if you use a compatible Logitech mouse with this keyboard, you can share the same USB dongle for both, instead of having to use two separate dongles.
2. The legs on the bottom of the keyboard that allow you prop it up at a higher angle seem pretty flimsy.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Good product, no major issues. Just make sure you have ample light. I do not and my keyboard will lag behind what Im typing some times. Had no sync issues.Published 21 hours ago by CESL01
Really great keyboard. I like how it's specifically built for the Mac. It works great and charges only with your room light which is super convenient. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
The look and feel is as describe but the key board inconsistently connects with the computer and does not work well. I bought it for my husband at Christmas time. Read morePublished 1 day ago by ann Sopocy
Love it!!!! Thank you!!! Magic keyboard came with my new Mac but Apple doesn't include the number pad... very frustrating. Thank you Logitech!Published 1 day ago by Emma
Bought this on Dec. 4th and now the keyboard is not recognizable with my MacBook Pro. The bluetooth cannot find it. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Amazon Customer
Absolutely awesome. This keyboard works very well. No power issues or connectivity issues.Published 2 days ago by James Nilsestuen