Logitech X-240 iPod Speaker System
Turn your computer into a powerful digital music center.
The stow-away MP3 cradle makes the Logitech X-240 speakers more than just a great speaker system for your computer. Connect your digital audio player with the included auxiliary cable, or use your own USB/power cable to sync, charge and play digital music from your iPod, Zune, PDA or mobile phone. Dynamic, real-time bass equalization maximizes bass response from the down-firing subwoofer while high-excursion drivers provide rich sound from the slim, stylish satellites.
| || || || || || |
|Stow-away device cradle |
Connect your MP3 player to the auxiliary input, or use your own USB/power cable for syncing and charging.
| ||Convenient volume and power controls |
Enjoy deep, rich sound or use the headphone jack to listen to your music privately.
| ||Stylish metal grills |
The modern yet durable design complements any computer system or home decor.
- Ported, down-firing subwoofer - Displaces more air for deeper bass.
- High-excursion satellite drivers - Provide rich sound while maintaining a slim profile.
- Headphone jack - Allows you to enjoy your music privately.
- Total FTC power: 25 watts RMS
- Sub-woofer: 15 watts RMS (into 8 ohms, @ 100Hz, @ 10% THD)
- Satellites: Left/Right: 5 watts RMS x 2 (into 8 ohms, @ 1khz, @ 10% THD)
- Total peak power: 50 watts
- Frequency response: 40Hz - 20kHz
- Satellites: 2" high-excursion driver
- Subwoofer: 4" ported driver
- Speaker dimensions (H x W x D):
- Satellites: 6.9" x 2.6" x 3.8"
- Subwoofer: 8.7" x 5.9" x 8.7"
- Signal-to-noise ratio: >96dB
- Control center with integrated MP3 player cradle
- Color coded audio cable
- MP3 player cable
- iPod, iPod video, iPod nano adapters
- Microsoft Zune adapter
- 2 year limited warranty
- User´s manual