Other Sellers on Amazon
3-Year PC Peripherals Planfrom Warrantech
- 100% Parts and Labor Coverage
- Free In-Home Service on Large Products (i.e. television, appliance)
- Repair or Replacement Promise on Every Product
- Contract shipped via email so there is no waiting
- Repair Plans are Fully Transferable at No Additional Cost
Logitech X-530 5.1 Speaker System
|Price:||$199.99 + $1.99 shipping|
Want professional installation of this product?
- Handpicked pros
- Compare estimates and reviews
- Buy directly on Amazon
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 5.1-Channel speaker system for PCs, Macs, audio receivers, DVD players, or game consoles
- FDD2 satellite technology produces uniform sound field for rich results
- Dedicated center channel enhances dialogue
- Master volume and subwoofer level controls for convenient access
- 70 Watts RMS total system power (7.4 watts x 4, plus 15.5-watt center speaker and 25-watt subwoofer)
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Brand Name: Logitech
- Model Number: 970114-0403
- Color: Black
- Speaker Type: Subwoofers, Surround, Satellite
- Speaker Amplification Type: Active subwoofer, passive satellites
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Logitech X-530 5.1 Speaker System
Logitech Surround Sound Speaker System Z906 B004M18O60
|Shipping||$1.99||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||The Surplus-Hut||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||IsaacTronics|
|Color||Black||Black||Black||Information not provided|
|Dimensions||13 inches x 14 inches x 16.8 inches||17.25 inches x 15.12 inches x 16.97 inches||12.25 inches x 17.31 inches x 11.87 inches||12.5 inches x 12.5 inches x 12.5 inches|
|Item Weight||17 pounds||36.6 pounds||18.35 pounds||1.15 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Get the most from your games and movies with the adrenaline-pumping surround sound of the Logitech X-530 5.1 Speaker System. Its subwoofer and satellites use the latest technological advances to ensure consistent audio at any volume.
Plug the Logitech X-530 into your PC, music player, DVD player, or even your PlayStation® or Xbox® game console and immerse yourself in clean, crisp, consistent surround sound from your games, movies, and more.
- Frequency Directed Dual Driver (FDD2) satellite technology produces a uniform sound field for full, rich sound
- Matching front & rear satellites deliver balanced surround sound
- Dedicated center channel makes dialogue clear and intelligible.
- Dynamic, real-time bass equalization maximizes bass response while minimizing distortion
- Ported subwoofer design displaces more air for deeper bass
- Headphone jack enables private listening
- Master volume and subwoofer level controls placed for quick, convenient access
- Satellite speaker stands rotate for easy wall mounting
Top Customer Reviews
Certainly a good value, but if you are truly looking to upgrade to "the next level" like I was, you may consider spending a bit more money.
I was checking on Internet for a 5.1 system not too expensive, in fact creative speakers are cheap,but the bad reviews made me change my mind. so i dicided to go on Logitech.
i was about to buy the Logitech Z-640 6 Speaker Surround Sound System, the price is low (40 bucks!), but i checked the logitech web site, and there were new speakers, this speaker were just 10 more bucks than z-640, and the review i saw on: digitalreviews.net
that practically says that this speakers were comparable with the Logitech's higher end models such as the Z-5300 that cost more than 150 bucks, so i bought it.
i have just tested yesterday, connecting with a dvd player, that has dolby digital decode built-in, maybe this kinds of dvd player has no good quality decoding, but the sound i heard yesterday was amazing, especially the subwoofer, it's like the theater sound really.
Although the power is only 70 watts, and with peak of 140, the sound power were outstanding.
I tested with, Return of the king, Das Boot, The impire strikes back, kill bill vol 2, and it's like to see a new complete different movie!.
Imagine how it's gonna sound with my Audigy zs 2(thx certified), that i have just ordered from Amazon.Read more ›
I bought a 5.1 Dolby USB adapter to match this device's input requirement. Later I found another catch that the DVD player software which comes along with our laptop can only give a stereo output [Due to some license regards with Dolby systems]so even with this interface only 3 of the 6 speakers are producing sound and to make them [all 6] give 5.1 Dolby sound one needs to upgrade their DVD software. WinDVD 5 is my Sony Vaio's default DVD player software and i have orderd for its upgrade which costs some $12+shipping. So finaly to utilise this device to its full at a COMPUTER one needs to have
1.USB - 5.1 Dolby adapter device
2.DVD software that reproduces 5.1 Dolby [upgrade]
3 Most importantly Movie DVD with 5.1 Dolby sound track or a Player software that can simulate 5.1 dolby from ordinary stereo recordings.
The above will add a price tag $20+$15+Shipping minimum but they are worth the Music effect this device is capable of.
If you cant affort extra USB interface and a software, just use a "Y" male to female 3.5mm stereo adaptor to the green and black male pin and feed 4 speakers and the woofer [Not the center "two-eyed" speaker, its not going to make a difference for this idea]. Believe me by placing alike channel speakers [say "Left"] on your left side of your room/bed and the another channel ["right"] on the right side with the woofer facing you.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I've owned these speakers for over ten years. They still work great. For the price you can't beat it. I got these for under one hundred dollars. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Joe
Affordable surround sound unit. Perfect for someone that needs decent surround sound with out spending much at allPublished 3 months ago by Marc Maronian
I have owned these model speakers since 2005 and they are still the best. Computer speaker systems have not evolved much in the last decade but thanks to the brilliant design of... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
That is too bad they discontinued this speaker set. It was way better than the Logitech Z506 in my honest opinion. Read morePublished 5 months ago by V
Good quality speakers... kinda odd when listening to high hitting bass, though. Doesn't quite hit it but still good! Came a day early!Published 5 months ago by Jarred Johnson
I use these for my computer and my tv and the sound quality is superb. I feel like I'm in a movie theater when just watching regular tv. The Bass (subwoofer) is like OMG the best.Published 6 months ago by Mark Monroe
These are great speakers! The speakers I got had some signs of wear, and I was under the impression that they were going to be brand new with no signs of use. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Lee