The Logitech Zone Touch Mouse T400. Zone touch with familiar precision and comfort. Experience essential Windows 8 navigation through natural, intuitive motions of your finger.
From the Manufacturer
Logitech Zone Touch Mouse T400
Traditional meets touch for simple, easy navigation of Windows 8.
This comfortable mouse for Windows 8 gives you the best of both worlds—a touch zone for smooth scrolling with a simple swipe of the finger, plus all the precision, control and familiar buttons you expect from a traditional mouse.
* Battery life may vary based on usage and computing conditions.
Zone touch for smooth scrolling
Experience natural, fluid scrolling by simply brushing your finger on the smooth, glass touch zone.
Brush your finger from side to side to scroll left or right.
Glide one finger up or down to quickly scroll through your Facebook news feeds and long documents.
Windows 8 Start Screen button
Your apps, contacts, calendar and more are just one click away.
The mouse buttons you expect
You’re in comfortable control—the left, middle and right buttons you’re used to are right where you expect them to be.
Handles great. Feels even better.
- Comfortable and familiar shape feels good in your hand, even after hours of use
- Wrap-around textured rubber grip for precision handling and control
- Get up to 18 months* of power without changing batteries (2 AA batteries pre-installed)
- Battery status indicator makes sure you never run out of power
Plug it. Forget it. Add to it.
- Tiny Unifying receiver stays in your laptop and connects up to six compatible wireless mice and keyboards. Learn more >
- Eliminates need to change receivers or sacrifice another USB port
What's in the box?
- Logitech Unifying receiver
- 2 AA batteries (pre-installed)
- User documentation
What you need:
- Windows 8, Windows RT or Windows 7
- USB port
- Internet connection (for software download)
Which Logitech Touch Device for Windows 8 Is Right For You?