Logitech Z623 simultaneous inputs from both computer & HDTV? Can you connect both inputs from your computer and your HDTV? If so, how do you toggle between listening to one vs. the other?
asked by Richard P. Derse on January 27, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 answers
A
the answer is....there is no way to switch. The speakers will play both inputs if you have both inputs outputting sound. I can have music playing from my PC and play my 360 and the speakers play both sounds. If you only want to hear one input at a time, just make sure there is nothing being output by the other input. Otherwise it will overlap.
T. Gilbert answered on April 25, 2012
Comment | 5 of 5 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
That's the same question I have. I own the Logitech z-2300s and am very pleased with the sound. I am using a Samsung LCD TV for PC monitor and TV in the bedroom. The old z-2300s have inputs for the PC but no RCA inputs to connect to the Audio out from the TV. I noticed the Logitech z-623 have both RCA and PC inputs. How can you switch between the two? I can have Pandora playing on PC and a TV show going and don't know how the speaker would discriminate between the two without a switch.
Amazon Customer answered on February 15, 2012
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
TCC TC-716 6-Way Stereo Source Selector; BLACK VERSION A five second search can help, hope helps you too.
Oscar Blanco answered on October 30, 2012
Comment | 0 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product