Truck Month Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on April 1, 2014
I practice yoga and pilates regularly. I live in my yoga pants. These are not my favorite pants. The organic pants are similar to wearing leggings with little to no spandex. The pants are thin, but not necessarily light weight (like the running capris). The organic pants don't offer any sort of support like the Lively or Motion pants. Finally, the organic Lole pants stretch as you wear.
on May 14, 2015
Really comfortable and look dressy enough to wear to work. I really like them and recommend them highly.
on May 25, 2015
terrible matieral
on March 25, 2014
If only the fabric were just a bit thicker! The fit is nice, color bright (Red Sea), but the fabric is thin in places you would not wish so. Maybe the darker colors are better?
on October 21, 2014
Comfy
on September 20, 2014
I love the feel of organic. It's much more comfortable.
on August 19, 2014
I love the color and style. The fabric was a little thinner than I had hoped but still liked them.
on October 10, 2015
It's hard to "love" something this unexciting. These are exactly what I'd hoped for: they feel just fabulous, launder without self-destruct (don't even seem to shrink). Further, they seem to be very well made so I anticipate that they'll have a long life.
I use them only for exercise (aerobics and toning) so style mavens might have their own opinions. But for exercise it's all about the material: it's thickness, feel & "stretchiness". And these Capris are 5 star for all of the qualities.
on September 9, 2015
These are exceptionally comfortable yoga capris--primarily cotton, breathable with just enough spandex to maintain fit. They wash well also. Handy pocket at the front of the waistband. I'm 5'4" and about 100 lbs. soaking wet, and they stay in place during all yoga positions, unlike most other brands of capris I've tried.
on November 24, 2014
Incredibly comfortable. A little odd feeling around the knee at times. Waist has a thick band but the fabric is super soft/thin so if you work out in these they feel like they might fall down!