Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Lollipop Chainsaw - Xbox 360” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 19% off the $19.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Lollipop Chainsaw - Xbox 360
|Price:||$17.85 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$2.14 (11%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Juliet Starling is an 18-year-old student with a dark secret- zombie-hunting with a killer chainsaw in hand. Juliet must balance the drama of high school while carrying out her zombie-hunting lineage.
- Celebrated game developer SUDA 51 brings his unique creative style and vision to the gameplay design, taking players through a wild ride of zombies, chainsaws, and rainbows.
- Through an adapted script by James Gunn, Juliet must uncover the root of a colossal zombie outbreak at her school, San Romero High, but soon realizes the horde is only the opening act to a festival of zombie rock lords determined to take her down.
- Players will hone their cheerleading acrobatics and chainsaw skills to string together devastating combo moves, taking out hordes of the undead.
- San Romero High's zombie jocks and undead faculty are the least of Juliet's concerns when she soon realizes that she faces a bigger challenge, zombie rock lords that add a new 'beat' to SUDA 51's over-the-top boss battles.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Lollipop Chainsaw is a Hack and Slash, single player Action game in which players battle zombies as never before - in the form of the spirited and sexy, chainsaw-wielding cheerleader heroine, Juliet Starling. The game contains an addictive mixture of mature zombie apocalypse gameplay, juxtaposed with the bubbly actions and attitude of the perky teen heroine. Additional features include, upgradable cheerleading abilities and chain saws that both serve in combat, over-the-top zombie rock lord bosses, a storyline full of hooks, and a rockin' soundtrack.
So Sweet You Can Just Die
Lollipop Chainsaw is the 'un-deadly' story of sweet and killer zombie-hunter Juliet Starling and her quest to uncover the root of a colossal zombie outbreak. With her wickedly awesome chainsaw in hand, Juliet slices, dices and splits her way through hordes of the undead, but soon realizes the horde is only the opening act to a festival of zombie rock lords determined to kill the chainsaw-wielding cheerleader.
Lollipop Chainsaw is being developed by Grasshoper Manufacture, led by celebrated game developer Goichi Suda (aka SUDA 51) and featuring the musical compositions of the renowned Akira Yamaoka. In addition, Hollywood director and writer James Gunn (Super, Slither, Dawn of the Dead, Tromeo and Juliet) has brought his cult humor and edgy storytelling to Lollipop Chainsaw's script.
Lollipop Chainsaw is a Hack and Slash Action game. To combat and kill zombie enemies, players utilize a combination of available attacks. Light attacks, in the form of punches kicks, and the like can be used in taking on small numbers of enemies, or to maneuver enemies into the most convenient position when faced with a numerical disadvantage. Stonger attacks against single or multiple enemies are unleashed using Juliet's devastating chainsaw. Even stronger advanced attacks are possible by filling up Juliet's star meter. The decapitated, but quite alive severed head of Juilet's boyfriend Nick can be used in attacks as well, and success in attacks allows for the upgrade of Juliet's chainsaw.
Key Game Features
- A New Kind of Killer Heroine - Juliet Starling is an 18-year-old student with a dark secret - zombie-hunting with a killer chainsaw in hand. Juliet must balance the drama of high school while carrying out her zombie-hunting lineage.
- Gameplay Design - Celebrated game developer SUDA 51 brings his unique creative style and vision to the gameplay design, taking players through a wild ride of zombies, chainsaws, and rainbows.
- Edgy Storyline - Through an adapted script by James Gunn, Juliet must uncover the root of a colossal zombie outbreak at her school, San Romero High, but soon realizes the horde is only the opening act to a festival of zombie rock lords determined to take her down.
- Combat/Weapons - Players will hone their cheerleading acrobatics and chainsaw skills to string together devastating combo moves, taking out hordes of the undead.
- Zombie Rock Lords - San Romero High's zombie jocks and undead faculty are the least of Juliet's concerns when she soon realizes that she faces a bigger challenge, zombie rock lords that add a new beat' to SUDA 51's over-the-top boss battles.
- Head Bangin' Music - With original music created by popular video game composer Akira Yamaoka (best known for the Silent Hill series) and other notable artists, Lollipop Chainsaw features a soundtrack that's to die for. In addition to original music, Juliet's playlist will also include familiar songs from various musical genres.
Upgradable outfits & weapons.
Light and heavy attacks.
Put cheer skills to use.
Over-the-top boss opponents.
Platform: Xbox 360
Top Customer Reviews
1. The game is on the short side with around 7 to 10 hours for your first playthrough depending on skill and difficulty.
2. The game is highly replayable for extra outfits (which you are not being nickle+dimed for like Capcom would), higher scores, faster times, and harder difficulty.
3. You will either love the humor, or think it is plain stupid. Personally I thought the cheeky, satirical, and plain goofiness was great. This game DOES NOT take itself SERIOUSLY and that is very very good.
4. The combat is fun, but it can be tricky to figure out how to get multiple kills which the game highly rewards you for.
5. At $45 it is a great game for the length plus fun factor.
The graphics are almost comic book like ( like darkness 2). The dialogue is hilarious between the main character (Juliet) and her boyfriend. And the enemies and bosses are just as wild. You can thank suda 51 and grasshopper manufacturer for that.
Combat consists of you against hordes of zombies, some are stronger than others and they give a cue when they are about to attack so you can dodge and pull off awesome combos. When you dismember zombies, rainbows shoot out of there severed body parts and you get big shiny coins to spend for upgrading juliet's health, moves, etc...
You can use your quick pom pom attacks to daze zombies which makes them easier to kill with your heavy chainsaw attacks. And if you manage to kill 3 or more zombies while they are stunned, you get major coinage and a higher score.
This game has ALOT of heart put into it. It is a gamers game. And i love how crazy and different this game is. This game ranks up there with Vanquish as one of my favorite "arcade" type games in this modern era of gaming. I wish there were more games like this out there. If you want wacky beat'em up fun with a focus on fun and some hilarious and sometimes profane dialogue, look no further than Lollipop Chainsaw.
Controls:The controls at times feel a little stiff and by the look of the main character she looks fast and nimble but when I play with her it's hard to get around. A bit clunky. After a couple of hours you do get the hang of it but there is no reason why she is as slow as she is.
Difficulty: The game is challenging, even on normal and that is a good thing, I love the fact that if you fail to save a human being attacked by zombies, he/she will turn into a very powerful zombie so it keeps you on your toes and makes saving someone a huge priority.
Fun/Combat: The game is fun hands down, the storyline is pretty weak but hey so is call of duty. The combat is rewarding as you try to rack up combos and get as many gold and silver coins as possible to purchase more moves and items to help you throughout the game.
Audio: The voice overs are decent nothing great, not on Mass Effect's level but the conversations are hilarious. Listening to her talk to her boyfriend and random one liners from the stranded students is pretty humorous.
It is back to 45 bucks and I think it's worth that price so take a chance and occupy your time with this gaming drought that happens every summer or at least until Skyrim:Dawnguard comes out. Enjoy!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
An amazing game. I loved the story and humor of this game. I'm not a hardcore gamer so take it as you will when I say it was challenging but not hard.Published 6 days ago by Jon X Volquardsen
Super fun and addicting. If you like Riot Girl Rock you'll love the game's soundtrack.Published 1 month ago by Lexy
If you like Bayonetta, or hack and slash game, then give this one a chance. At under $20, this is a no brainer for BUY button. Read morePublished 2 months ago by David W.
Bought the game on release in 2012 its 2015 and I still pick this game up and play it from time to time just plain fun and awesome for a laugh a must buy gamePublished 2 months ago by Henry Armstrong
This game is ridiculous and a bit idiotic, but its really fun to play. It's shameless and I like that. Wish there was a sequel on Xbox one.Published 2 months ago by Emma