5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fisheye Camera!
So after buying and testing the Supersampler, I decided to buy the Fisheye 2 as well. It comes in a very neat, original packaging and to my pleasant suprise, it's even more beautiful in person! The construction is much more decent than the Supersampler's and it has metal all around the camera. The Lens is quite nice, but be careful, it'll scratch easily. The viewfinder is...
Published on April 1, 2007 by Luis Solano

3.0 out of 5 stars loved my first Lomo Fisheye, not so much this one
I had a great time using the original Lomo fisheye. The camera had it's limitations, including the annoying habit of shooting pictures of the inside of your bag while you weren't looking, but overall a workhorse that provided consistent image quality.

Having worn that first one out with heavy use, I decided to upgrade to the Lomo Fisheye 2. Tee features,...
Published on June 11, 2007 by Christos Pathiakis

‹ Previous | 14 5 6 7 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Good fun if you don't mind losing shots, September 19, 2011
Pip (Alexandria, Virginia United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lomographic Fisheye Number 2 Camera (Electronics)
I was given the Lomo Fisheye 2 for Christmas. It's a fun little camera, but it's pretty junky. Of course it's junky; it's a Lomo.

However, I lost so many shots trying to rewind the film when the roll was done. It would come unspooled, so the only way to avoid exposing the film was to either go into my bathroom, shove a towel under the door, turn off the lights, & open the camera, or borrow my dad's black bag. I still had to take the film out and then hand spool it back into the film canister. Frankly, that annoyed me so much that I haven't really played with it since I first discovered this little "quirk"

If you want a fish-eye look to your pictures, you're better off getting a camera that you can swap out the lenses with. The fish eye isn't even that exaggerated. Most of the pictures just look like they have a circle frame around them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money! :), August 17, 2011
This review is from: Lomographic Fisheye Number 2 Camera (Electronics)
After developing my first roll, I think some turned out great! :-) A lot of them were too dark, so just make sure you turn your flash on if you're outside when it's dark, or inside if theres not enough lighting. In all, I REALLY like this camera! It's a huge improvement over the first fisheye.

5.0 out of 5 stars My new hobby, August 8, 2011
This review is from: Lomographic Fisheye Number 2 Camera (Electronics)
This camera is definitely one of my favorite cameras. The fisheye lens is so awesome to play with and you get really cool pictures out of it. I definitely would recommend if you're looking to have fun with making pictures.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift, May 12, 2011
This review is from: Lomographic Fisheye Number 2 Camera (Electronics)
Bought as a present for a friend who loves photography but has never really used a non digital camera. He picked it up easily and now loves his fisheye. Came in great condition and very attractive packaging. Would recommend to anyone interested in photography.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lomo beginner, totally satisfied!, March 12, 2011
This review is from: Lomographic Fisheye Number 2 Camera (Electronics)
I am no photographer by any means. And I haven't picked up film cameras since disposable cameras before good ol' point-and-shoot. But I was so intrigued by serendipitous lomography, so I ended up getting this after hours of research and internet eye-shopping (especially since I knew nothing about film or lomo). Diana seemed awesome, but I wasn't ready to invest that much money yet. The $50 fisheye 2 seemed more or less perfect. Since I live in sunny LA, I took many pictures outside in the sun on beautiful days, totally abusing lens flare, lots of sky, lots of sunlight. Also night time and indoors with friends, always with flash. After getting 3 rolls of 36-exposure lomography 400 iso films developed, I got more than 80 decent pictures, which was a huge shock to me! Because I always read reviews about how terrible everyone's pictures ended up being, with half or even third developing to worth anything. That's when I thanked all the research I did on how to really use the camera and how to get the best pictures. You should do your research too!

Two things that suck:
The lens cap sucks. I carry it in a generic case with extra film so no biggie.
When using built-in flash, it creates a shadow on the bottom-right corner of the picture. But I guess that just gives me an excuse to buy other flashes :)

It is SO much fun. Just relax and enjoy! Definitely recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars dope !, November 10, 2010
This review is from: Lomographic Fisheye Number 2 Camera (Electronics)
Bought this for my girl friend awhile back. it takes some pretty cool photos especially with the water proof case

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Toy, December 23, 2010
This review is from: Lomographic Fisheye Number 2 Camera (Electronics)
I shoot with a DSLR 99.9% of the time, but this just for fun. its very light plastic seems cheap but what do u expect for a 35mm camera under $100. Ive already had photos printed and they came out great. i recommended getting ISO 400 and shooting with the flash all the time unless direct sunlight is involved. im really happy with this!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this camera, January 12, 2011
This review is from: Lomographic Fisheye Number 2 Camera (Electronics)
The boxing is just as cool as what is in the box. I really like the design where they have a translucent cover for the lens. The camera function well. I havnt go develop the film yet, so I dont konw how the picture is gonna come out. Over all I think this is a good camera for fish eye beginner like me!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great and Fun!, December 30, 2010
This review is from: Lomographic Fisheye Number 2 Camera (Electronics)
I bought this camera, and it arrived really fast!
I had problems loading the film, but they had a great customer support line and I figured it out really fast.
It is so different than an ordinary camera, and also very fun and experimental!

4.0 out of 5 stars close up, April 23, 2008
This review is from: Lomographic Fisheye Number 2 Camera (Electronics)
you can do really awesome photo effects with it.. the only annoying draw back is that it really only works if the object you're going to photograph is close to the lens.. otherwise you really can't tell there's even a fisheye effect..

‹ Previous | 14 5 6 7 | Next ›