Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on October 29, 2009
This is a fantastic lens kit for the diana. The wide angle gives much more breathing room than the stock lens. The close up lens is SHARP! (for being plastic). and the add on view finder is fun. This is currently my always on lens for the diana, I have stopped using the stock one. If you're looking to add more functionality to your diana, this is a great set.
on December 4, 2012
This is about as lo-fi as you can get, in a fun way; from the experience I've had with an original Diana camera, I'd say this recreates the lens effect pretty well, and there are no light leaks. Four things to note:

The image is sharper (relatively speaking; it's not sharp at all) in the center than on the edges, so your subject will be in softer focus if you compose it off center.
The difference in focus between the mid- and far-range is negligible, as best as I can tell.
You have to adjust your shutter speed manually, and for my camera, it seems to expose best when the exposure meter reads +1 EV, but your experience may vary.
I've mounted in on my camera with the Nikon adaptor and while the connection isn't tight, it's reasonably secure.

If you want the Diana experience without film, buy this.
on November 2, 2010
I bought this lens set along with the "Lomography Diana F+ Adaptor for Canon EOS mount" to use with my Canon XSi and later T1i. I can't really say how this works for the Diana, but I am in love with it for my Canon. It's an incredibly fun lens, and I recommend it for anyone who is looking for something a little different to play with.
on July 4, 2011
The photos taken off of this lens have a "Dreamy" effect on your pictures; much like the Lensbaby but only really cheaper. The photos, however, will not look like the photos printed on the box. In the end, it is a nice inexpensive collection.
on November 4, 2014
I mostly used the 55mm lens off the Diana on my DSLR using a separately purchased adapter which is a blast to use. Anyway the lens works like you would like a lomo lens to work and the Diana with the 70mm or 55mm is a fun time.
on September 30, 2014
I use the wide lens as my default now...because it captures just about anything! And the close up is not screwed on or anything, you just put it on top of the wide lens so it is kinda loose. But other than that,it's great for the price
on March 12, 2015
I want to tell you why I only gave these 3 stars when they are very nice and I would be glad to give them 5 stars...
It's the photo and the title!!! It appears you are ordering the camera and lenses!!! But note..it is only the lenses. If they had a photo like they have on the review page it would be much much better. You would know it's just lenses..NO CAMERA. But on the plus side, the lenses are just what you would expect and I am enjoying using them with my Canon Rebel..it is so fun.
on January 18, 2013
I love make close up photography, this lens are so cool! And i wait only less of a month to receive my package.
on May 31, 2014
Wide angle lens is great! The close-up lens in just fine but has only one focal length of 6 inches.
on September 10, 2015
As can be seing on photo of product or even in their description the camera seens to be part of offer, but when I opened the package only the lens were in the box.