Most helpful positive review
5 of 5 people found the following review helpful
Brutal film, well performed
on August 11, 2009
It is too bad that unknown films like this take years to make it over the pond. An obvious low budget character film, but everyone involved gave some convincing and sad performances. This story follows two days in the life of a prostitute and an underage girl as things fall apart after a bad client visit. The time line flashes back and forth between the event itself, the brief time before, and then the present day/time as the girls flee from London to Brighton. Obviously something bad has happened (we do not see all of it until near the end) and the affected mob family wants to locate the two girls and exact their revenge. The ending is brutal, but in a way that does not make you want to throw the disc in the garbage.
The supplements are lengthy and include:
* 8 minute making of, very logistical, non-narrated
* 24 minute Q&A session of the crew at a panel-like setting/screening
* 3.5 minute audition recording for one of the ladies
* 8.5 minutes of deleted scenes, extremely low quality, not worthy
* 1 minute alternate ending, would have been way too heartless to leave in
* 1 minute of outtakes - not even watchable, skip it
Not for the light hearted rental evening, but worth your time.