5.0 out of 5 stars Substantial Coat
I just received the coat yesterday and I was impressed at the weight and how substantial the coat felt. It also came with a nice think plastic coat hanger. BONUS! This is a gift for my Uncle, so i will update the review after Christmas. I can say for right now I am more then confident he will love this coat.
Published on November 30, 2011 by Crystal

2.0 out of 5 stars Expensive
I shop at Amazon because of great deals but I had to return this one after I found out you can buy this same product for $90 on the londonfog website.

I am comparing prices more carefully before I buy something from amazon.

The coat itself is great by the way. I did order another one from London Fog after returning this.
Published on December 24, 2011 by Eddie Murati

5.0 out of 5 stars Substantial Coat, November 30, 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars gorgeous., November 28, 2011
Just Gorgeous. Let's hope it fits my bro, but with the price, it was 40% off!

I ordered it and with prime it came the next day. Absolutely amazed sometimes!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice product, February 27, 2012
I've had a London fog jacket a long time ago and really liked it, so I decided to get one for Christmas. I've been using it since then and have enjoyed it. It fits well and is at the right waist length. Very warm. You will not be able to wear it inside very long. Even though the collar tends to stay up most of the time, you don't look like you are trying to be "cool". I have long arms and wish the coat arm length was about an inch longer, but unless I really reach, it looks great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jacket, January 15, 2012
My husband really likes this coat. Fit is true to size and the wool is good quality. Very well made. Very happy with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great coat, December 28, 2011
Sono (California) - See all my reviews
This review is from: London Fog Men's Antrim Zip Front Bibby Hipster (Apparel)
The weight and feel of this coat from the inside out is astonishing for the price ($90 at the time)
Tall collar, thick material, multiple pockets (2 inside coat, 3 outside), sturdy buttons, and a subordinate zipper makes this a great buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Solid Winter Coat, December 13, 2011
CJ (Seattle, WA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: London Fog Men's Antrim Zip Front Bibby Hipster (Apparel)
I would call this a "light" winter coat - I bought it thinking it was more of a fall coat, it's more substantial than the pictures indicate with plenty of insulation. I am very pleased anyways. Pockets are nice. I am 5 foot 10 with wide shoulders, I bought a large, it is a little longer on me than in the model shots but I think it looks just fine, shoulders and sleeves perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome coat, May 3, 2013
I really love this coat. The quality of the material, weight of the coat, pockets, and especially the vest inside the coat. Very warm and comfortable coat. Super.

5.0 out of 5 stars Real deal, March 14, 2013
This review is from: London Fog Men's Antrim Zip Front Bibby Hipster (Apparel)
3 months of owning a Gap wool coat, and it fell apart. They refunded my money, and I bought this from londonfog.com for a simillar price as the Gap coat. I can already tell this coat is of much better quality.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really Warm, February 20, 2013
This review is from: London Fog Men's Antrim Zip Front Bibby Hipster (Apparel)
I had no idea this jacket was going to be so warm. I owned a leather jacket before this one. It was not nearly as warm. This jacket is almost too warm for me... I end up leaving this jacket unzipped much of the time. Better than being cold I suppose. Just be forewarned of its warmth. Also, the bulky collar took some time getting used to for me. Overall, I cannot complain about the quality of the jacket.

2.0 out of 5 stars Expensive, December 24, 2011
This review is from: London Fog Men's Antrim Zip Front Bibby Hipster (Apparel)

I am comparing prices more carefully before I buy something from amazon.

London Fog Men's Antrim Zip Front Bibby Hipster