5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding quality and style.
This warm jacket is full style and class. Made with quality construction and materials. I first ordered a size large, but it proved a bit too large. I am 5'7" and with a size 40 chest. The medium is a perfect fit, and very comfortable. Great middle of the road style which goes well with jeans or slacks.
Published 24 months ago by Brad B.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice coat, but too big
The coat itself is of good quality, nice wool and seems like it would be warm. Unfortunately, the Small was too big for my husband who is about 5'5" and 135 lbs. This seems to be a problem with a lot of companies, where they really need to have an XS size. The jacket hit below the hips, so we are returning the product.
Published 23 months ago by Ling

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding quality and style., December 26, 2012
Brad B. "bradafett" (America/UK, somewhere in between.) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought a similar coat 5 years ago at local department store over double this price, November 13, 2012
Just received this coat last week. Fit my body and made very well. I really like it.
I bought a similar coat 5 years ago at local department store over double this price.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice coat, but too big, December 31, 2012
Ling (Queens, NY) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Good jacket, November 19, 2012
This jacket is a good winter jacket. It's not real thin like a lot of other pea coats. There are two collars so one folds down and the other can be lifted up to cover your neck. Overall, I'm pleased with the coat.

4.0 out of 5 stars A little tight around the middle, but usual great London Fog quality, warm yet breathable, good looking, December 3, 2012
London Fog is one of my go to brands. They are actually my favorite jacket brand. They might be owned by a company that produces many other lines, but whoever designs and manufactures the London Fog line does a great job. I got the heather color and it is a nice change from black and charcoal. The item not only looks nice, but keeps you warm AND breaths much better than I expected.

The only problem: most London Fog jackets fit me very well so I wasn't concerned about this fitting well. I am on the big side but order accordingly in size. For whatever reason this jacket is a little tight in the middle. But only slightly and that is understandable given my build. Ladies looking for a gift, or guys looking for a new jacket: IMHO you cannot go wrong with London Fog or this jacket in particular.

5.0 out of 5 stars Casual style, Fits nicely, November 14, 2012
I bought a L size for my husband who is 6ft tall and relatively fit. The coat fits him well and we like the style. The detail work on the coat is as good as the brand always be. Overall, it is well worth the money I paid for.

3.0 out of 5 stars Almost want to return it but too lazy to make it happen!, November 12, 2014
I'm beginning to have low expectations about ordering online clothing, shoes, and clothing accessories in general. The company sent this jacket in a plastic bag so it came wrinkled and one side of the collar was pressed and neat while the other side was all wrinkled! That's a no no with this style of jacket!!! It's not easy trying to iron wrinkles out of wool or halve wool for that matter!!! From defective shoes on a consistent basis to wrinkled up jackets, to smelly wool hats. The online attire shopping experience is getting old real quick!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great warm stylish warm jacket, July 5, 2014
This jacket is great, it's quite stylish and it's comfortably warm at low temperatures. I mainly wear this for the colder months on top of a shirt or polo. I've had for a whilst now and I'd buy it again. The London Fog gear is generally very high quality and this is no exception. Well worth the money and even better as I got it on a Gold Box deal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality for the price., April 1, 2014
I wear mine about 6 days a week. Its stylish. It goes well with biz casual. Not to flashy. Blend in but look good if noticed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing coat, February 24, 2014
This coat is really good, i bought it to replace my old winter coat really similar to this one that got stolen.

Its really warm, i'm canadian and we experience some -40 celsius and this coat did great !

I bought x large should i bought large.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›