Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro STEM

on December 31, 2012
The coat itself is of good quality, nice wool and seems like it would be warm. Unfortunately, the Small was too big for my husband who is about 5'5" and 135 lbs. This seems to be a problem with a lot of companies, where they really need to have an XS size. The jacket hit below the hips, so we are returning the product.
VINE VOICEon December 3, 2012
London Fog is one of my go to brands. They are actually my favorite jacket brand. They might be owned by a company that produces many other lines, but whoever designs and manufactures the London Fog line does a great job. I got the heather color and it is a nice change from black and charcoal. The item not only looks nice, but keeps you warm AND breaths much better than I expected.

The only problem: most London Fog jackets fit me very well so I wasn't concerned about this fitting well. I am on the big side but order accordingly in size. For whatever reason this jacket is a little tight in the middle. But only slightly and that is understandable given my build. Ladies looking for a gift, or guys looking for a new jacket: IMHO you cannot go wrong with London Fog or this jacket in particular.
on January 10, 2014
Upon opening the package, I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the wool. This jacket is well made and attractive. I wouldn't be afraid to wear it anywhere. For wool, it has almost a sheen to it. It has a double row of stitching everywhere that I can see. It's a good weight for temps down to about 15°F (if the wind isn't blowing). I mainly purchased this as a liner for my rain shell which made the combination wearable down to around -10°F.

I spend a lot of time out in the elements and am really looking forward to spending time with this jacket. It has a nice satin lining on the body and sleeves to keep the itching to a minimum. The inside collar is some type of knit to also keep the itching to a minimum. It also has an outer collar that is wool. Two interior chest pockets, one exterior chest pocket, two hand warmer pockets. The wrist cuffs have two snaps. The closure of the jacket is also nice. Inside is a zipper that goes all the way to your nose. The exterior has snaps that also go clear to the nose.

The only fault I could put on this jacket is that it doesn't have any type of cinching system for the waist to keep the cold breezes out. However, if you have layered properly, that shouldn't be a huge problem.

The fit is great. Enough room to put an additional sweater or vest under it and still be comfortable.

Overall, I am well pleased with it. It has definitely earned a permanent place in my line-up of outdoor gear.
on December 26, 2012
This warm jacket is full style and class. Made with quality construction and materials. I first ordered a size large, but it proved a bit too large. I am 5'7" and with a size 40 chest. The medium is a perfect fit, and very comfortable. Great middle of the road style which goes well with jeans or slacks.
on January 21, 2014
Warm, nicely-fitting, smart-looking & comfortable.
It's an excellent choice.
Get one fast! Before they sell out!
Well worth your dough, & a real bargain, when on sale.

The Hipster gives this jacket a Thumbs Up Rating!
on January 5, 2013
This is one of the nicest jackets I've ever owned. The quality of construction and material is superb. The cut is clean and well tailored and it's comfortable to wear. The fold-up inner collar works beautifully to keep the wind from blowing down your neck. I have both the mocha and the charcoal and would buy both of them again, and they look just as good with jeans as they do with dress pants. It's nice to see that London Fog is still producing such high quality clothing. Highly recommended.
on December 15, 2012
I was hesitant to buy it online since I hadn't bought any London Fog products in a long time and was unsure of quality and size. Alas, the pictures and description were pretty good and helpful. The jacket is of good quality and I very much enjoy wearing it. I received compliments on it the first time I wore it. The only reason I'm giving it a 4-star is because medium is just a tad bit bigger than what I would like and am used to.
on November 14, 2012
I bought a L size for my husband who is 6ft tall and relatively fit. The coat fits him well and we like the style. The detail work on the coat is as good as the brand always be. Overall, it is well worth the money I paid for.
on December 1, 2012
This jacket looks like it would cost 3x the price and fits true to size. It's very warm and looks great in charcoal. I bought a larger size in black too but ended up returning it because the large fit better and I liked the charcoal. (Amazon returns are fantastic by the way).
on November 19, 2012
This jacket is a good winter jacket. It's not real thin like a lot of other pea coats. There are two collars so one folds down and the other can be lifted up to cover your neck. Overall, I'm pleased with the coat.