Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on April 23, 2013
Three hours after the bombings in Boston, when 20 blocks were contained by Boston police and other responders, I had to walk two miles with my luggage to catch my ride to the airport. The wheels kept the bag upright when walking off all the curbs and down our well-worn city side streets. After a terrible and shocking day, I can't begin to express how a simple thing like this luggage bag made things so much easier. The wheels and re-righting capability off of the curbs were simply terrific.
on June 7, 2013
Well designed. awesome print, roomy and trendy looking! Great buy. Upon entering airport thru departure from hotel, I received compliments from all on luggage set. Please note that this is very large. I used it for a 3 day trip and it was too big for that trip but I know now that it will come in handy for long trips. Because of light print, I sprayed it with scotchguard before traveling. Of course it received a few dark scuff marks and on my return home, I wiped it off with a wet cloth mixed with dawn & hot water and it came right off.
on March 24, 2013
I purchased the 29" just to ensure I had enough space for 1-week trips. It is BIG! It did not require extra luggage fees. The 4-wheel casters made for smooth gliding from the car to the check-in desk. It made it over the elevator gaps, the road pavement and the rotating doorways without a hitch. I was able to steer it UPRIGHT all the way. It is BEST to pack heavier items at the bottom. It has so many extra pockets! It fit in the front seat of my roadster (barely), so I'm good for any travel!
on January 9, 2013
perfect size suitcase for week of traveling, nice coloring easy to find in airports, 360 wheels wonderful for pulling. good buy
on October 5, 2013
The 29 inch bag was perfect. It is light and easy to maneuver. I was able to fit sufficient clothing for a 30 day trip and stau within the airlines 50 pound weight limits.
on March 15, 2013
It took me a long time to choose luggage to purchase as I was not familiar with all of the many styles and sizes. I chose this bag because it seemed like it would work well for my 5 day trip and could fit clothes for, both, me and my husband. I must say to me this thing is huge and while I haven't been on a plane in over 20 years, I'm not sure if this will be considered for free baggage check on JetBlue but then again what do I know. It is huge and it takes up alot of space in my apartment, however it is very attractive.

Shipping was quick and item was delivered on time. I guess I just wish I knew exactly what 29" looked like before-hand. I dont think I would have ordered this if I knew.
on January 28, 2013
I already own this with two wheels so I decided to get the spinner. It looks nice too. I always get compliments on this luggage.
on June 20, 2015
Love this luggage however the airlines beat the crap out of them. The light color was easy to spot on luggage ramp but showed all the skid marks which I hope come out. Lost a zipper handle in route -also don't know why- so won't be able to close the zipper. Great wheel action so was easy to walk with upright. Just wish airlines were more thoughtful of your luggage.
on June 24, 2015
Used this on overseas trip. Is perfect size and handles extremely well, but is totally stained despite stain protectant I put on it. Looks like it's 3 years old, not 3 months. 5 star luggage covered in 1 star fabric. So if you don't care what it looks like- this is your bag.
on August 14, 2015
This is my fourth piece of this luggage. It is lightweight, spacious, rolls well, and is aesthetically pleasing. I spray the luggage with 2 - 3 coats of scotchguard before the first use, and after a trip, I use a warm cloth to wipe off any dirt or marks. Love it!