4.0 out of 5 stars A bit heavy...
This is well constructed and has lots of room. It is heavy and if you pack it full it is larger than the carry-on specs (although so far I've been able to get lucky and gate check it).
Published on December 3, 2012 by Carl E

3.0 out of 5 stars It's bigger outside than inside
Published 8 months ago by Doreen

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit heavy..., December 3, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Very classy, May 9, 2013
CityGirl (Newman Lake, WA USA) - See all my reviews
Exactly what I was looking for. Did a lot of research and finally found this set. Very sturdy, and classy looking. It is more brown than olive, The wheels work great. A really good carry-on. Good compartments, and plenty of space.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's bigger outside than inside, April 12, 2014
Doreen "massage therapist" (Denville, NJ, United States) - See all my reviews
I researched and researched and chose this bag because it was exactly the right side to carry on for United Airlines. When I went to pack my stuff for my usual three day business trip, I noticed way less of my stuff fit in the bag. Then when I went to carry it on, lo and behold, it didn't even come close to fitting in the bin. This bag is really nice looking, sturdy, stable. It doesn't fall over when I roll it, although the four wheels make it difficult to leave on any surface that's not exactly flat.

I gave it three stars because it's not exactly the dimensions that it states and it's smaller than other bags on the inside...but due to the fact that it's sturdy and good quality, I've not taken away all the stars. If you don't want to use it as a carry on, you will probably like this bag.

1.0 out of 5 stars Wheel broke and fell apart after 2 uses, February 19, 2013
I loved the look and feel of this bag and we are huge amazon buyers and supporters. However, after 2 trips with this bag I was sincerely disappointed with the quality of this product. I will never purchase another piece of luggage with plastic wheels and I will definitely scrutinize my choices more closely when considering a London Fog brandded product. I hope others had better luck.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE LOVE LOVE, May 9, 2013
I love this suitecase!!!! I get so many "where did you get that bag" comments. I have a few pieces of this luggage set. Not to many with these colors, so it easy to grab at the airport!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!!, May 2, 2014
This luggage piece was perfect for my trip - packed enough for 6 day vacation. The expandable feature made it easy to pack everything I needed and with a small bag for electronics and other things for carry-on it made travel easy. Easy roll except for rolling over certain carpets. Plenty of space for little things - loved all the extra pockets and the color was distinct and easy to spot at baggage claim.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality and design, March 12, 2013
Terri Lincoln (VALENCIA, CA, US) - See all my reviews
Love this luggage! Excellent quality and plan on adding to the collection to get the full Chelsea matching set. It's classy and I highly recommend it. We bought this as a gift for our daughter in grad school. She needed and wanted more sophisticated luggage and she is thrilled with the quality and design.

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely piece, February 25, 2013
Very nice. I like the suiter, was able to keep my wool coat neat for my trip to Vancouver. Also comes with a 3-1-1 bag and a little cosmetic bag. The cancer warning on the label was very disconcerting though!

"Proposition 65 Warning Label" stating "WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm."

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice, May 1, 2013
This was purchased as a gift for my niece who travels a lot with her new position at work. She loves it and has several matching pieces.

4.0 out of 5 stars Classy looking bag, July 15, 2014
It looks great, fits quite a bit and rolls smoothly. It's got a handle grip on the bottom for easy lifting into an overhead bin and it comes with a bag for your fluids that you have to show at the TSA screening.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›