5.0 out of 5 stars Classic, sturdy, and roomy
Published 21 months ago by Ashley

3.0 out of 5 stars Gadget Bag
I bought this mainly as a carryon bag for my gadgets (ipad, camera, lenses). It's roomy for those purposes. It's not as sturdy as I hoped, but it looks like it will work for my gadgets. It's part of a three piece set. It's attractive. I'm okay with this purchase.
Published 17 months ago by B. Williams

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic, sturdy, and roomy, March 24, 2013
This review is from: London Fog Luggage Oxford II 16 Inch Satchel Tote (Apparel)
When I saw that this bag was only 16 inches, I ordered it thinking that it would be an overnight bag at most. However, the amount of space on the inside actually seems magical - the satchel is small and chic on the outside, but has a roomy interior that allowed me to pack for a 4-day weekend: cosmetic bag, three sets of dresses and cardigans, a pair of yoga pants, two sleeping tanks, socks and undergarments, a scarf, and an extra pair of flats all fit comfortably.

The quality of this bag is unbelievable. It is sturdy, almost hard-sized, and aesthetically just gorgeous. The colors, both the green canvas and the leather straps, are a bit darker than photographed, but beautiful.

I could not be more pleased, and will probably be building this into a full suitcase set in the near future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Overnight Bag, October 18, 2012
Sealy Bell (Livingston, TX United States) - See all my reviews
I bought the roller that matches this bag on sale at a department store and loved it. When I got home SO wished I had bought this piece as well. I live an hour and a half from the mall, so I just looked on Amazon and, of course, it was there,and listed at the sale price I would have gotten at the mall.

The bag is great quality and holds a surprising amount. I have had delayed baggage on several trips and so intend this to be my carry on with toiletries, a change of clothes and swimsuit so I don't have to stress when the inevitable bag delay happens again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this piece, February 20, 2013
Great size for under the seat on the plane. Traveled well, looks very expensive! Definitely would recommend, color is outstanding.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this!, July 22, 2013
I've had this for several months, taken it on multiple trips now, and am in love with this bag. I don't pack much, so this was enough to hold the things I needed for a weekend trip - this was the ONLY thing I bought for a weekend trip (no additional purse/backpack). I didn't have to check anything for the flight, and just brought this with me as a carry-on. It looks elegant/classy, and I love that the zipper goes down the entire sides of the bag as well as on top.

Even if you aren't a light packer, this would work great as a carry on to carry those extra items you want with you on the plane.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Carry-On, April 30, 2013
So I ordered this bag because I was going to be flying to Texas and needed a carryon for all the crap I didn't trust to have in my checked luggage. Just to warn you, they send it in the mostly unnecessarily large box in the world. Anyway, when I got it the bag was a lot larger than I thought it would be, but it is definitely the right size for a carryon and can sit in the floor in front of you on the flight. You can fit so much stuff in the bag you wouldn't believe. It is like Mary Poppins' carpet bag. This past weekend I used if for a weekend bachelorette party overnight bag and managed to fit a party dress, change of clothes, pjs, toiletries, makeup, and a pair of heels in this bag. I promise you won't regret this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tote!, September 3, 2013
Bought this for a trip to CA, used it as my personal item. It's a good size to use as a bag/small overnight bag. I fit all my carryon items in it. I also really like that you can slide the back over your roller bag handle. Great value. Would buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful case, March 11, 2013
Very professional and durable appearance- like the strong case which will protect whatever I put in it. If I traveled alot, I would purchase the whole set!

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed, November 16, 2013
Very impressed with this bag, it's a great carry on and the colors in the picture don't do it justice. The green is much richer looking and the brown is also darker then the picture. The brown handles are thick and soft feeling and has an expensive feel to the whole bag as London Fog should. Their are two small non-zipper pockets on one side for cell phone, lip gloss or IPod, etc. And on the opposite side their is a zipper pocket that runs the length of the bag for any trinket items, passport, ID, etc. The hardware on the bag is a thick shiny gold (not cheap looking). And the two zippers to open the bag run along the top and down both sides to give you plenty of room when opening it. Its also a good size, I could probably use it as an overnight bag as a women and a man could prob use it as a weekender :) it's about 16 inches lengthwise, 11 inches from top to bottom, and 7 inches across the side of the bag. But I'm sure it would stretch a bit. I must say I love this bag and want to get the matching suitcase as well. I recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful luggage, January 15, 2013
Nice details and weight, classic appearance. Perfect carry on or overnight bag. High end look and feel. I haven't used it yet, so I can't comment on how it wears, but it seems to be very well made.

5.0 out of 5 stars Magical Mary Poppins bag!, November 15, 2013
I can fit everything in this wonderful Mary Poppins bag! I fit 5 days worth of clothes, toiletries, plus a book in this classy bag. The shape makes things easy to find and organize and the inside zipper pocket is great for storing items you would like to keep safe and seperate, such as a boarding pass. The quality of the bag is great and I believe it will last quite a while. The straps make the bag comfortable to carry, although, I wish they were a bit longer so I could fit the bag on my shoulder rather than just on my arm (5 days worth of clothes may fit, but it can get a little heavy).