4.0 out of 5 stars Pleased with this purchase.
Published 21 months ago by Larry D.

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful
Published 21 months ago by M.V. Reese

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleased with this purchase., March 29, 2013
We bought this garment bag to carry our more formal clothes on a recent cruise vacation. The bag is handsome and appears to be well constructed. The interior is well designed to keep garments on hangers as wrinkle free as possible. Capacity was more than we needed. It easily held a sport coat, two pairs of slacks, two dress shirts and two of my wife's dresses, as well as two pairs of my size 13 shoes. This was all in the interior folding compartment, and a few more items could have fit in there. I am over 6'4" tall, and the extended handle was long enough that I could pull it easily. Another reviewer mentioned that the handle was not long enough, but I suspect that person just did not fully release the handle to its final stop. I only withheld a fifth star because after a single trip, I cannot speak to durability. If it continues to function this well a few years down the road, I would not hesitate to give it five stars.

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful, March 13, 2013
I bought this bag a year ago based on it's attractive price point and user reviews. Unfortunately, I've been very displeased primarily with the quality of construction. After only my second trip with the bag, I retrieved it from baggage claim only to find the vinyl on the back torn. Then, this week I got it out of storage (after only is 5th trip) and found the vinyl strip on the front with the London Fog logo torn. If you do heavy or even moderate air travel this is *not* the bag for you.

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty and functional, but not durable, August 23, 2013
If you are a frequent traveler, I don't recommend this product. Though it looks classy (gotten compliments), it starts to get dirty easily and the fabric design has started to rip or wear in several places. It's pretty cheap cost-wise, though, so for those who don't travel often, it maybe a good choice. The functionality (i.e. exansion options, pockets, rollers)results in high utility. I'd spend a ton for a well made version of this.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great Item to travel with, December 6, 2012
it is very large. I put 3 days worth of clothes and a laptop and there is still more room I LOVE IT

4.0 out of 5 stars Met my expectations, February 22, 2013
Bought this for a quick business trip to London. Held clothes for 3 days (2 suits) with no problems. Seems well made - I'm happy with the purchase. Rolls well, plenty of pockets, and the green color makes it easy to pick out from the sea of black bags.

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking, but..., December 19, 2012
Beautiful case, lightweight, attractive, however, for someone who is six feet tall, the handle is much too short, and the bag doesn't tilt properly to pull along. That was disappointing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, December 30, 2012
Looked high and low for something of this quality with wheels....wanted a garment bag on wheels all i could find was boring black....love the color, love the high quality of the material and zippers and love the wheel base to roll the garment bag around....Lots of room inside for several suits and shoes....definitely a plus to the 31 and 28 inch bag we bought...all three are light weight and very high quality ....

4.0 out of 5 stars Great travel bag, April 17, 2013
John A. "Electronics Hound" (The city so nice, they named it twice..nyc) - See all my reviews
I am very pleased with this purchase. The bag can hold 4 to 5 days of travel clothing including suits. It has the capability of holding many hangers. There are also numerous pockets both inside and outside to hold a variety of clothes, accessories, shoes etc. Everything remains as neatly as it was previously packed. Finally, because of its unique color and design, the bag is easily recognizable at baggage claim.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible Quality, March 26, 2014
This is probably the single worst purchase I have ever made on Amazon. Do not be fooled by the 4 star rating of this item (at the time of my purchase, anyway, in Feb 2014). Just a few days into my first trip with this bag, it started splitting at the seams. The zipper is also very difficult to operate. This thing falls to pieces under normal usage. Buyer beware!

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, September 30, 2013
Amazon Customer (Troy, NY United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: London Fog Luggage Oxford II 44 Inch Wheeled Garment Bag (Apparel)
Don't purchase this bag unless you want paper clip zipper pulls and duct tape material tear fixes. After 5 uses the bag was getting worn out. And of course it was after the 30 day Amazon return policy.

London Fog Luggage Oxford II 44 Inch Wheeled Garment Bag