Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

80%
20%

on July 12, 2013
The coat is close to what I had expected. It is suitable wear for temperate, seventy (70) degrees or temperatures in the 60's with a light breeze or light rainy, sprinkling shower, type days.

I like the inside breast pocket.

DH-Grand Rapids, MI
on February 6, 2014
Ordered a large for my husband which normally fits very well. This was more like a Medium size. Way too small. Jacket is made well and looks good. Apparently, it is for much smaller frames although my husband is not a big person.
on December 22, 2013
Bright color, perfect fit. The turndown black color looks pretty good. This is a lightweight jacket but well made and I expect it will last for a long time. I'd buy it again.
on March 26, 2015
high quality and looks good
on March 23, 2015