Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eric Clapton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on December 17, 2013
Lately when I've reached for a jacket to wear when going out I've found my choices to be severely lacking in both style and comfort. Yes, I hate mall shopping so most of my jackets were old and wearing out from my lack of shopping for something new. I hesitate in online shopping for clothes since the fits can be so random and unpredictable. Nevertheless, I decided to take a look at what Amazon had to offer and I came across this jacket from London Fog that looked really nice and was described in a way that sounded exactly what I was looking for so I decided to order it and keep my fingers crossed (since I hate returning things). When my jacket arrived today and I tried it on I couldn't believe how well it fit and how great it looked and felt. This is a really good looking jacket that could be worn to any sort of gathering/day or night out on the town. Plenty of pockets outside and inside and definitely warm enough for at least California winter days/nights. I ordered the large size and it fit to perfection. I'm on the tall and skinny side (6'2 and about 165) and wear a 16-16.5 neck and 34-35 sleeve in my shirts and again this jacket couldn't have fit any better. For $80 this was a real bargain, I couldn't be happier nor recommend any more highly!
on December 26, 2013
My husband is very specific in his requirements for a jacket. Having searched for several months and through multiple stores, this meets all of the criteria.

1. It must have at least one internal pocket, this has two.
2. It is nearly silent while it is worn, so no wind breakers or slickers with lots of 'swish' noise.
3. It is fully lined, so no matter what clothing is under it, it slides on with no excess fabric grip to cause static.
4. It must be fairly wind resistant and breathe well.

Finding all of that in one jacket has been very difficult. Thank you SO much for such a wonderful product. If he manages to lose even more weight and goes down yet another size, I will absolutely order another one.
on January 28, 2013
it's warm and light weight and very comfortable. i would have given it 5 stars if it had an elastic waist. the way it is makes it a bit difficult to reach into a pants pocket to get out whatever you want
on January 21, 2014
This is a handsome jacket that you can wear anywhere. The two small breast pockets are only subliminally noticeable, but somehow they make it much more stylish than, say, a bland golf jacket. At the same time, the jacket looks classic and not gimmicky or too young.
on February 13, 2013
Use it as a liner for my Corporate Coat. Fits very comfortably and keeps me warm on cold and wet rainy days. I give it 'Five Stars' and then some.

Grant L. Willes
on December 22, 2013
Good casual jacket for daily using. Nothing special, but good enough. And price is really nice! High quality with low price.
on December 20, 2013
I wish I had an XL instead. It's a lil big but I wore the coat once or twice already
on December 25, 2013
This jacket is well made, stylish and comfortable. It is a bit lightweight, but works well in any but the coldest temps. It has already become one of my favorites.
on January 3, 2014
This was a gift for my husband. He received quite a few compliments on the color and soft feel of the jacket. It's perfect for the Florida winters.
on November 29, 2014
I rated the jacket five stars for looks (casual but not sloppy), usefulness (great for autumn, spring), and value (decent quality for $60).

I liked the fit (I'm 6'3", 225 and bought a 2XL which fit comfortably): loose enough to wear layers (which you'll likely need as this is a light jacket.) I also liked the suede-like feel of the material and the top pockets which are inconspicuous but useful. The interior pockets are handy too.

I didn't like (or, rather, was surprised by) the lightness of the jacket: it's thin. I've denim shirts that feel thicker and heavier. This is a jacket for moderate winters and for people who'll wear t-shirt, shirt, cardigan for a layered warmth.

I'd recommend the jacket for anyone looking for a light jacket for mild winter weather or just fall/spring. The jacket's as light as a golf jacket and thin as wind breaker but more stylish.