4.0 out of 5 stars High quality but HUGE
First off, the coat is beautiful, made of quality material and well-sewn. No complaints there.

Published 13 months ago by Dude from VA

3.0 out of 5 stars Well-built, glamour sizing.
I wear a 38R coat and this thing is easily a 42 or 44. I could have 5 inches taken out and this coat would still be too large.

Shoulders are too wide, waist is too big, arms are too long.

It's too bad it didn't rain until today... two days after the expiration of my return window. Now I'm stuck with it.

Love the styling, fabric feels...
Published 15 months ago by A. J. DeLisle

3.0 out of 5 stars Well-built, glamour sizing., August 8, 2013

Shoulders are too wide, waist is too big, arms are too long.

Love the styling, fabric feels great... it's a pity it doesn't fit.

4.0 out of 5 stars High quality but HUGE, October 29, 2013
This review is from: London Fog Men's Soho All Weather Coat (Apparel)

The fit, however, leaves much to be desired, at least for me. I'm an in-betweener as coats are concerned: too big for a small, but medium is usually a little generous. I'm a 38 chest, 30 waist. This coat fits fine in the chest, but down below it is ENORMOUS. I measured it and it is 48 inches at the waist! On me, it looks like a tent, since I am also 5'7" tall. Needless to say it doesn't look the way it looks on the clearly slim-hipped model in the picture. I thought about having it altered but decided to return it instead.

Bottom line: if you are a 38-40 chest but larger in the waist than I am, or prefer a (very) generous cut, or perhaps are taller than me, then this is the coat for you. If not, keep looking.

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit large, even over a sport coat, October 23, 2013
Nataraj "eyeDance" (43.1N 89.35W Earth) - See all my reviews
Purchased to add a slightly dressier outer jacket - waterproof - over sport coats or bulky sweaters I generally wear a more outdoorsy jacket (Marmot, etc). I wear a 38R which is on the small side of Medium (I can get away with Sm t-shirts because I'm lean) and this jacket is still a bit too large over a warmer-weather sport coat. I cinched the sleeves so I didn't feel quite like a little kid. It's better over a thicker cold weather sport coat It's only seen light rain, but remained 100% waterproof. For $80 it is fine. Had I tried it on in a local store and looked in a mirror, I might not have bought it due to the size. If you're a medium larger than 38R, you'll probably like it better.

Now I need a hat to keep my head dry. I hate hats.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fall Jacket, October 9, 2013
This review is from: London Fog Men's Soho All Weather Coat (Apparel)
I love this jacket. I never owned a short waist all weather jacket before and it is a completly different jacket. The jacket is lined and I hope will provide warmth in the high 40 degree outdoor temperature. The pockets are convenient, even the inner pocket. Even though the jacket is not American made, it is made well and meets my expectations of a London Fog product. I found a similar jacket in a local department store. The price I paid is competitive with the jacket I found. The choice was simple because I this one has different styling accents than those I found elsewhere.

Happy shopping!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, December 1, 2013
This review is from: London Fog Men's Soho All Weather Coat (Apparel)
If you're a non-fat, normal sized person of any weight, get the small! It is a bit large, but it looks intentionally so and is wonderful! Great quality, very comfy, and looks good.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Coat but not as expected., November 9, 2013
I rated a 4 because it was made well and certainly London Fog quality. Perhaps I didn't examine the picture and description carefully enough, but it just didn't have the look, feel and fit that I had expected. The fit alone forced me to return to Amazon...thankfully we have Prime which eliminated shipping costs for both ends of the transaction. Also please know this is a much dressier Coat even though it indicates casual in the picture. Also note the lapels are quite large and for larger guys this gives a metro Little Lord Fonteroy look...which just wasn't for me. Again, well made and priced.....but just not for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase!, October 18, 2013
Nice an elegant. I can use it for rainy days and also windy days. Would recommend it to anyone, it's very nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for over a suit jacket, February 27, 2014
C. Vorwaller (Tooele, UT, USA) - See all my reviews
My husband wanted a coat that would fit over his suit coat and be longer than the suit jacket. It totally works. I was planning on getting a longer coat but price wise I decided to try this one. I was nervous but it ended up working great. I am glad we got the olive instead of the black. It looks nice over his black suit. Not too much black.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice jacket, December 27, 2013
I purchased this jacket as the dark alternative to the beige one I bought several years earlier. I was not disappointed. It fits well, is very stylish, has two outer pockets which can be buttoned, as well as three inner pockets. It washes and dries well and keeps me warm in weather down to 10 degrees centigrade. The sleeve length was almost perfect for me and the size fit my frame (5'8", 200 lbs.) well. Very good product for the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks great, December 19, 2013
Fit is good except my arms are a little shorter than the sleeves but not really noticeable. It feels good, blocks the wind and rain and looks great.

London Fog Men's Soho All Weather Coat