5.0 out of 5 stars terrific jacket for the $$
My son loves this jacket... it is a great weight for fall/spring and the warmer days of winter. Very good looking and fits well. But note, it runs exactly as sized - he is 10, avg height/thin, and I expect it to last one more year... then, he will be too "big".
Published 7 months ago by J. LaMastus

1.0 out of 5 stars Not hooded
I purchased this based on the product description, which says it has a hood. Although the picture did not show a hood, I assumed it was detachable. It does not have a hood, which is the main reason I wanted a new jacket for my son--water-resistant and hooded for rainy spring days. It's otherwise nice, but not what I wanted and they should change the description.
Published 4 months ago by spicytuna

5.0 out of 5 stars terrific jacket for the $$, January 2, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Coat London Fog, February 11, 2014
Great price and good quality. the soft shell allows protection from light mist and rain. Fits as reported. Two thumbs up

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems like a good jacket, June 21, 2014
I bought this for my son because it was such a great deal. I bought it a bit large so he doesn't like to wear it now as it is a bit big. It appears that this jacket will hold up well-the material seems to be strong and it is a great color.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great coat, fit just right!, June 1, 2014
Love this coat! Fits great and the color is exactly as picture. Very well made! My son loved it, not too heavy , but warm

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE this jacket, May 29, 2014
My son and I love this jacket. It's warm and slightly rain repellant. My son loves it too! I ordered both size 8 and 10 and he's right in the middle of the sizes so I wish the fit were a little better but it's still a great jacket!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Coat, May 6, 2014
Really nice coat. Warm but not too warm. Well constructed . It definitely is good looking as well. You can't go wrong with this one!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not hooded, April 10, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars good, April 5, 2014
Baby like it very much, also like children,
something beautiful, thank you!
The next will continue to patronize.
Thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Stella Look, March 28, 2014
Love this jacket ,fit true to size and color is a neutral . The style is very sporty and classy .
Was delivered on time & packaged securely !!
Big look for little price !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality jacket, March 4, 2014
I purchased this for my son.It is midweight and great for layering maybe with a fleece vest worn under it.Very nice green for a boy

Rate and Discover Movies