5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality.
I bought this bag and the large 30" at a discount department store locally. My family and I were leaving on a 14 day vacation that included travel by car, rail, air, and sea, and needed something more than the cheap luggage we'd cobbled together since college.

Things we love about this luggage:
* The looks. Not only is it classic and elegant, it's also...
Published on December 30, 2010 by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Reconsider buying London Fog!
Published on April 10, 2012 by cprompt

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality., December 30, 2010

Things we love about this luggage:
* The looks. Not only is it classic and elegant, it's also gender neutral. My manly-man, pick-up truck driving husband doesn't feel embarrassed carting this through a busy airport. But it's not basic black, either. It was easy to spot in a cruise terminal with thousands of other pieces of luggage. We traveled through one of the busiest airports in the world, and were on a ship with 5,000 other guests, and I never saw anyone else with this suitcase. My husband was unsure about buying something that wasn't black, and I had to sneak in an, "I told you so," when we found our luggage in seconds while other people were stuck searching through luggage tags to figure theirs from everyone else's.

* The wheels. Previously, I'd only had luggage with 2 wheels. This has four, two stationery and two that rotate 360°. It's a breeze to cart around; so easy to maneuver that even my 3 year old enjoyed pushing it. The wheels are sturdy and well-made. They just plain work.

* The durability. I picked these suitcases out specifically because of how the zippers felt. No flimsy pieces of crap that'll break after the first use. Stuff this bag to the limit, 'cause the zipper can take it. Believe me, I know. Coming back from our trip, we had giant conch shells and picture frames and all manners of oddly shaped junk filling up our bags. The zippers closed like they couldn't feel a difference between being empty and being stuffed.

Simply put, we've loved using this luggage. We often take 3-4 day short trips to visit family, and this one suitcase is all we need for all three of us. Gone are the days of one suitcase, two duffel bags and a backpack to fit all our junk. We're organized! We're stylish! and we just bought the matching garment bag!

5.0 out of 5 stars Like London Fog Luggage, July 6, 2010
I have had the London Fog garment bag for several years and really like it. Travel to Las Vegas at least twice a year, and prefer an upright suitcase. I have gone through 2 new 30" suitcases in 2 years, the airlines break the spinner wheels off of the luggage. You won't have that trouble with the inline skate wheels, that are on the London Fog luggage. I bought the 28" upright piece in gray last week. Another good thing about the 28" piece, is you should not go over the 50lb weight limit, I have gone over the weight limit with the 30" several times, and had to move articles around in other suitcases, which is a pain at the airport. My wife owns the London Fog Oxford set in brown and just loves the luggage. For the money, you can't go wrong buying this luggage. Also, when Macy's runs a sale, their price is competitive with Amazons.

1.0 out of 5 stars Reconsider buying London Fog!, April 10, 2012
cprompt (Clayton, MO United States) - See all my reviews
I am in Australia on business and the rails on my bag broke. I bought the bag in January 2012, and given this was a manufacturing defect, I called London Fog about having a repair made. They stated that their warranty ONLY covers items sold directly by them, NOT Amazon. This is absolutely ridiculous. Luckily, I called Amazon and they offered to refund me for the bag. I had assumed London Fog was a customer-focused business, but apparently not. It is a shame, because I liked the bag quite a bit. But after this, I will never buy one of their bags. The sense is that they are trying to squirm out of their own warranty. Bear in mind, the London Fog website makes NO mention of this policy. As I said, you should reconsider buying their products for this reason.

5.0 out of 5 stars World trotting suitcase, March 8, 2011
Elegant and trendy luggage piece. I like that this suitcase is very light- allowing for more clothing without the overweight price. Matches great with my tan leather duffle bag! Happy travels!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and Nice Quality, September 26, 2011
This review is from: London Fog Luggage Oxford Upright Luggage (Apparel)
We just went on a vacation and picked up this mid-sized bag for the trip. The material is very durable and the zippers are not the cheap type that fall apart after a few uses. This costs a little more than I was hoping to spend, but the quality is worth it. We were able to fit a decent amount of stuff in here and we were not over the limit of 50 lbs. This is a great sized bag for a week-long trip and I couldn't be happier with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars London Fog, April 1, 2011
This review is from: London Fog Luggage Oxford Upright Luggage (Apparel)
I was very impressed with the quality of the luggage. It is very well made and the wheels roll easily. For the price you cannot beat it. I would recommend London Fog.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Travel Bag!, November 12, 2011
This review is from: London Fog Luggage Oxford Upright Luggage (Apparel)
This suitcase was purchased for a two week trip to Germany, Switzerland, and France. The purpose of the getaway was half vacation - Eurailing through the Alps - and half work, so I needed both warm, casual clothes, and a suit and dress clothes. The bag has the capacity for both. It was on and off as many as five trains a day and did extremely well. Although it sometimes felt a little over-sized, a smaller bag would not have worked. The only reason this did not get a five star rating is that the zippers sometimes stick, as does the handle for using the rollers - otherwise it is a great purchase, and well worth the money. It did everything I needed, and I hope it will get plenty of use in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Nice Suitcase, November 6, 2011
Ordered this suitcase for my son who travels a lot for business because I wanted to get him something that was a little more sophisticated and "business like", and I was NOT disappointed! This is a really nice suitcase. The exterior material is heavy and so much more "rich" looking than all of the suitcases that are made out of the nylon type material. It is a rich tweed type fabric. Interior of case is really nice also. Great compartment for a business suit; small bags for toiletries that attach to the inside of case, etc. The wheels are also much better quality. The way they attach to the case as well as the ball bearing type of rollers. MUCH NICER! A quality suitcase!

1.0 out of 5 stars Lead Warning, December 30, 2011
I got this bag and I thought that it was very nice looking and stylish; however, when I flipped over the tag on the suitcase, I was surprised to find that there was a warning that there was lead and other chemicals in in the bag that could cause cancer and birth defects! I was very surprised and immediately sent it back because I feel that it is unacceptable to have lead in a suitcase in a society where lead is known to be harmful, and where there are other materials to use instead. I know that this doesn't matter to some people, but I wanted to tell others who think like me and don't want to support the use of lead when there are other options, (I really like Travelpro).

2.0 out of 5 stars Fell apart, November 13, 2011
The first trip I went on this bag just started to fall apart. The zippers are very cheap and broke. Though it is a good price if you plan on going on an international trip this is not a good bag to get... not worth the trouble. Also there is not a way for me to contact the seller directly and request a refund or return the item. Overall, pretty disappointing.