Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Drowners Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on November 23, 2012
The zipper pulled apart on first use. I zipped it up, bent over and the zipper pulled apart. Sizing runs VERY small; it would be difficult to get a thick, winter sweater under it. Overall the coat is very thin, with very little down filling. Huge disappointment for this brand name.
on December 2, 2012
Somehow I didn't see the negative review on this coat until it had been shipped; otherwise I would not have purchased. So, I was prepared to return it after delivery, but certainly will be keeping it. I was worried about the zipper after reading the earlier review, as I've had several coats with zippers that simply did not function, but this one is easy and non-problematic. I love the gray color, and the warm faux fur inside the collar. The coat and sleeve length are just fine on me, and it's a nice warm coat. The only improvement I would make is to put fleece lining inside the hood and pockets, but I will generally have on a knit cap and gloves anyway.
on February 11, 2013
I've now worn my coat commuting through a Noreaster, and I am very satisfied with it's performance. The hood stayed on my head despite high winds, thanks to the two snaps across my neck. I was warm and the wind didn't get through the coat, thanks to the fur lined collar, the cuffs and the snaps.
The coat is nicely tailored and is smaller at the waist so I don't look like a paper bag. I love the gunmetal color. I have not experienced any difficult with the zipper as mentioned in other reviews.
on January 6, 2013
I am returning this...but only because I found a similar coat at TJMaxx for less $$. The faux fur around the hood/collar is nice and cozy. Although it feels lightweight, I wore it out in single digit weather to walk the dog for a good 45minutes at a leisurely pace and was fairly toasty warm with a long-sleeve t-shirt and jeans underneath. Granted, there wasn't really much of a windchill factor so I can't speak to that. It has a little drawstring on the inside to sinch the waste a bit which is nice for the feminine flattery factor. I didn't not find the hood to be cumbersome (whether up or down) but it is removeable if needed (nice option). I am 5'5" curvy and "sturdy" so I tend to have trouble with arms and shoulders or hips being big enough at times. I ordered XL and it was a little too roomy throughout I think (but that may depend on your preference). Also, I like that I can quickly snap a couple snaps for running to and from the car (vs zipping the long zipper, which I find a little tedious).
on December 29, 2012
I had a Michael Kors long coat that didn't last more than one winter. This one is very well made, warm, is stylish and is long enough to come to the top of my boots. The only thing that would make it better would be a two-way zipper. Definitely would recommend this coat.
on January 10, 2013
This coat is superb. Long enough, the zipper and snaps close from my nose to my knees.
The style is good. It is trim and cinches in just enough at the waist. I noticed a tendency
for the zipper to catch on the fabric, but I think I can fix that.

Thanks to Amazon for making this available at an affordable price.
on December 30, 2012
I bought this coat for my elderly Mum who feels the cold and wanted something full length for winter walking. This coat is excellent, fit was great, she is a size 8-10 AU, and the small fits perfectly-no room for a thick jumper underneath but not necessary as the coat is brilliantly padded. The knitted cuffs, full length zip beneath an overlapping press studded closure, faux fur collar inside snug padded hood and perfectly placed pockets all combine to make this a blizzard proof, yet extremely stylish coat. It looks great on her, not at all boxy due to the excellent shaping through the waist area. Price quality and look all A++++ Highly recommended.
on January 7, 2013
Living in the area with freezing temperature in winter, I'm definitely satisfied with my purchase.
It's long enough to cover my knees, the faux fur around the collar makes my neck warm,
and the hood without faux fur is what I also like about this coat.
on December 13, 2012
I'm 5, 11' and this coat is below my knee....finally a coat true to size. It's warm and looks great...complete coverage. Will definitely choose this brand again.
on November 29, 2013
Fit perfectly. Super warm and very comfy. Still need to check out after I send to cleaners. Hoping shape and fabric don't suffer any.