4.0 out of 5 stars Good looking but flawed.
Published 17 months ago by MazToz

2.0 out of 5 stars Not true to size
The coat is okay, but it runs large. My size is S, and the coat seems like size L to me. The material is stiff. Not flattering in any way.
Published 16 months ago by Hang Tran

4.0 out of 5 stars Good looking but flawed., January 23, 2013
MazToz (Planet Earth) - See all my reviews
This review is from: London Fog Women's Amy Trench Coat (Apparel)
This coat is well made, good looking, a great knee-length, but flawed in one major way. The upper arms are too tight and the arm-holes set too high. You simply can't slip it over a blazer, even if the sizing is perfect. If you plan to wear it over a single layer, a shirt or a dress, you'll be OK. But if you want something roomy enough at the arms and shoulders to wear over a sweater or jacket, look elsewhere. I'm sending it back, sadly. It's really quite a nice raincoat.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent coat, December 3, 2012
Redhead (New Zealand) - See all my reviews
very well made i love it, awesome colour just like in the picture, thanks very much will definitely shop for london fog gear again

5.0 out of 5 stars Ver Nice, December 3, 2012
Very pleased. Exactly what I was looking for in color, quality and fit. The price was better than I found anywhere else.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Made Nice Looking, December 1, 2012
This review is from: London Fog Women's Amy Trench Coat (Apparel)
I was looking for a basic black trench to replace my beginning-to-look ratty one, and this arrived looking exactly like the picture. I'm tall, and it fit true to size and seems to be well made. I'm happy with it and expect to get a lot of use out of it.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Timeless Classic!, January 17, 2013
Beautiful well fitting Coat. A Timeless Classic. Looks Just like the photo. Has 3 big buttons down the front, and comes with 2 extra buttons which are quite large. Has Buttoned down straps on the cuffs, but not on the shoulders, which i think is a good thing, would have been too much. The lining is a satan silk like type, and not the flannel kind. if it had the flannel lining i am sure it would have cost alot more. So this is not a coat for very cold weather. but instead for maybe like a cool summer night, or even a rainy summer day. it is a trench coat after all. and what ever material this is made of, looks to be completely water proof. I got the Medium size and it fit's perfect and is just the right length. I was worried about the length being i am only 5'3" , but it is fine. It has two deep pockets and a 2" wide removable belt. Which is quite long. The little slit on the back center bottom gives it that little extra classy touch. I just love it and would highly recommend it. And being black, i know it would go with just about anything your wearing, from jeans to even a dress. My only complaint is that when it is all buttoned up and belted, you'll have a hard time lifting your arms above your head. it is too constraining for that. but i realy don't care, i just love it that much. Cannot beat the price for a London Fog Thanks to Amazon. Now I just cannot wait for a chance to wear it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly What I Wanted!, December 14, 2012
This review is from: London Fog Women's Amy Trench Coat (Apparel)
I've been looking for a 3/4 length trench coat like this for over two years. This is absolutely perfect. It's true to size and very sharp looking. Also, although Amazon never gives enough information regarding the small, but important details, the lining on this is also perfect. I live in Texas, and it rarely gets super cold here. What I needed was just enough of a lining to wear during our usually moderate winters. This has a lining that is lightweight, but just warm enough to wear when I need a coat most of the time. It does not have a zip-out lining like other London Fog coats I've had, but this is great if you need just enough warmth for cooler weather or for a cold rainy day. I bought it in the black. I look forward to wearing it for many years.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not true to size, March 13, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I was expecting., December 25, 2012
This "trench" doesn't look like a classic trench like I was expecting. It's a heavy coat. It looks good online but that's about it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Tight under arms, April 22, 2013
I am 5 7 and around 155 pounds; orderes size L; it felt tight under the arms. Did not look good on me so returning.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can' wait to wear it., April 3, 2013
I had to have this after seeing an article in one of my women's magazines showing the great look. I ordered it and can't wait to wear it. Fits perfect and will look great with jeans or a more dressy outfit. Sleeves are long enough which is appreciated and detail is of great quality workmanship.

London Fog Women's Amy Trench Coat